Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who Knows About Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows About Android (525 Views)

Cambridge Analytica : Here's How To Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You / How To Know What Google Knows About You / Lets Talk about Android! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Android by Shynaboy1: 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
I bought an android phone last month. M-Horse, model-J7 but its touchpad is no longer working. I've taken it to diff places but they all said there was no touchpad for the phone and that automatically means it is now useless. I want to ask fellow nairalander that (1) Is it possible they don't make touchpad for some phones to sell in market (2) what can I do with the phones.

No abuse pls.Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Android by kick(f): 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
That can only be fix by the company that made ur phone. Next time try buying phones that are common in the market. like Samsung, Lg, lenovo, Huawei, techno, infinix, gionee etc
Re: Who Knows About Android by bobo65(m): 5:21am On May 28, 2016
Shynaboy1:
I bought an android phone last month. M-Horse, model-J7 but its touchpad is no longer working. I've taken it to diff places but they all said there was no touchpad for the phone and that automatically means it is now useless. I want to ask fellow nairalander that (1) Is it possible they don't make touchpad for some phones to sell in market (2) what can I do with the phones.

No abuse pls.Thanks

Enter aliexpress, u might b lucky to c d part
Re: Who Knows About Android by Shynaboy1: 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
bobo65:

Enter aliexpress, u might b lucky to c d part
where is aliexpress? I'm in Akure
Re: Who Knows About Android by bobo65(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2016
Shynaboy1:

where is aliexpress? I'm in Akure

It's a trading website
Aliexpress.com

Search for d name of ur phone there
If u c d part, buy n ship it in
Aliexpress is in china

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job. / Android Secret Codes You Should Know / Glo Subscription Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.