Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? (507 Views)

6 Things All Yahoo Mail Users Must Do After The 1 Billion Accounts Hack / Milestone: Apple Has Sold 1 Billion Iphones / Apple Sold 1 Billion Iphone In 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? by healer22: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
How would you feel if a billion units of your business or products was sold? Lets say you make 100 naira on every unit of your product sold and you then sold a 1 Billion of that? How much would you make? Just calculate the profit yourself.100 Billion I am sure the joy and happiness would be too much. Think about what you can buy with such money! hmmm shocked grin

Anyway that is how Tim Cook feels right now as their company just crossed a billion sales See full details here http://signalnet.org/one-billion-iphone-sale

1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? by healer22: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2016
As for me I will start by buying a house in New York preferably a sky scrapper cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? by bonechamberlain(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm, which kind of jazz this apple dey use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Brainwashing is the best jazz ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? by healer22: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Hmmmm, which kind of jazz this apple dey use.

I think Youngpo413 got it right lol smiley

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If You Sold 1 Billion Products? by RitzyPrince(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
When u produce good product people can't help but love it....how about that.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Videos From Youtube With Best Graphics / Your Car Key Or Your Phone, Which Will Worried Of Any Got Lost? / MTN..... D Fradulent Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.