Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

#children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids (741 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by metronaija: 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
President Muhamamdu Buhari has congratulated every Nigerian child.

The president reaffirmed his belief that it is the right of every Nigerian child to have access to quality and affordable education, as well as healthcare and other basic necessities for a good life, in a peaceful and secure environment.

See Photos:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/childrensday-photos-of-president-buhari.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by tundelis(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
angry
Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by DickDastardly(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
S.I Unit Of Hardship = ?
Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by bettercreature(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
So he actually wore 3-4 different dresses today?

3 Likes

Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by Sunexy(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
All I can see is Lai Mohammed grandkids, Amaechi nephew, Okorocha's niece and so on
cheesy
Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by naijanaso: 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
bettercreature:

Don't mind them. They don't even know how to lie.

1 Like

Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
bettercreature:

No be you sir

1 shirt & trouser = 1 week. grin

Na joke Ooh
Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by naijanaso: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
DickDastardly:
S.I Unit Of Hardship = ?

S.I unit of Hardship=BuBu and Denial Syndrome= PMbhari.
Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by bettercreature(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2016
vargasvictory:

No be you sir

1 shirt & trouser = 1 week. grin
Why are you telling me you are dunce in public?dont you know we are in 2016?
Re: #children’sday :Photos Of President Buhari Celebrating With Kids by ambitiousLord(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2016
.hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Host National Assembly Members,tinubu Others To A Presidential Dinner / Is There Still Hope For Common Man In This Country? / Niger Delta Avengers Blew Up NNPC Pipeline In Akwa Ibom Early This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.