Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football (1560 Views)

5 Things That Happens To Ladies That Form Hard To Get With Pictures / 20 Things That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football (photos) / When You Borrowed Money From Ur Wife To Bet On Arsenal Match (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
When all your guys suddenly started betting and you were just looking at them like:
See your lives

1 Share

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
Then your account balance finally made you swallow your pride.

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
You, doing permutation and combination before placing your very first bet. No time

1 Like

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2016
You, after your first straight bet clicked. It has started

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
You, adding “Data analytics and Forecast Expert” to your CV after your second bet clicked—
I sabi the work

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
You and Live Score: —Your new best friend

1 Like

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2016
Whenever your first game spoils your slip— Chai! Warrisalldis

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Sunexy(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2016
When 1game cut ur long bet slip of 2.5million

E can pain die cry

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
Whenever you hear gist of people that used N100 to win 3 million— Na so

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
When you go and place 10 slips praying that at least one will enter. Baba God, do it for your child

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin tosyne2much and smellymouth.. firstking01

Make una confess grin
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
You, watching all of them cast one by one. Why me Lord!?, Why me?

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
How you look at the team that still managed to mess up your double chance bet:

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
When you finally place one high risk bet but you swear you’ve picked a winner. THIS IS MY TIME!

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
You, wondering whether you should tell your guys or chill and chop alone.

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
You, looking at your expected winnings when none of your games have casted. My testimony is loading...

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2016
When your slip is remaining just one game. Olorun Babalola oo. Olorun 1930!!

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
You, calculating what you will use all that money to buy.

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Sunexy(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
How u keep checking livescores...Fear go dey catch u

1 Like

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
When by half-time it’s still 1-1 and you put straight win. Jeso Kresteh!

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
When you refresh Live Score and 86th minute nothing has changed.— My enemies want to shame me

1 Share

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
Then 93rd minute, your village witches allow the other team score.

2 Likes

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
You swear you’ll never bet again, but Bet9ja and Nairabet are there looking at you like:

2 Likes

Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Sunexy(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
Lmao...lalasticlala come see o grin
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Tobyshegz(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove. Helep up carry this go FP.
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by ifex370(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
Chain grin
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Dan42(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2016
When your last game is leverpool vs sevila and you place a bet 1x grin
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Young03(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
Lol i don die

oh nairabet
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Sunexy(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2016
Keep calling lalasticlala
Cc: lalasticlala ...end today with this jor angry
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Rapmoney(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
H
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
i love this... Lalasticlala uoa don 4get joke section?
Re: Everything That Happens To Nigerians That Bet On Football by Nobody: 11:38am On May 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did My Mum Not Believe Me / A programmer and The wise Engineer / Charles Tailor/alamesigha Wo Is Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.