Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse (1962 Views)

Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist / Pulse List Five Secessionist Movements Fighting For Independence Around / What Happened To The Secessionist Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse by waxxydude: 9:42am On May 28, 2016
@Proudlyngwa. I understand everything you wrote up there but don't you think you're looking @ an old nigerian setting that doesnt seem to be working?

Old eastern region made enemies yea fine! but it doesn't have to be that way, the president has gat to come up with some master plan to make a we feel more at home cause it's glaring my region feeds the whole nigeria. Though i don't key into the aggression but it's to be expected, because past successive govts failed us..

Nigeria is now more divided obviously cause Buhari - a northener - is in power. So my brother it wouldnt be out of place if a northener (stranger) sooth a half-a-century long enemity. Infact it'd soften my peoples heart towards that region entirely!

I don't know about this LGA & state thing you're advocating and YES lets learn to hold leaders accountable!
Re: Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2016
waxxydude:
@Proudlyngwa. I understand everything you wrote up there but don't you think you're looking @ an old nigerian setting that doesnt seem to be working?

Old eastern region made enemies yea fine! but it doesn't have to be that way, the president has gat to come up with some master plan to make a we feel more at home cause it's glaring my region feeds the whole nigeria. Though i don't key into the aggression but it's to be expected, because past successive govts failed us..

Nigeria is now more divided obviously cause Buhari - a northener - is in power. So my brother it wouldnt be out of place if a northener (stranger) sooth a half-a-century long enemity. Infact it'd soften my peoples heart towards that region entirely!

I don't know about this LGA & state thing you're advocating and YES lets learn to hold leaders accountable!

My brother, Nigeria's problem is hydraheaded and there is no quick fix.
There is a lot of bad blood already flowing, because we feel the northerners have already ruled more than the southerners and our opinion about the current President is stereotyped. Unfortunately we are too lazy to research, Nigeria is more divided on religious lines, than north/south and we are products of heresay, my parents are from the central east, I was born in Lagos schooled in kogi, have lived in Adamawa,Abuja,taraba,Benue and jos. Currently I have worked in over 50 communities of the nigerdelta as an environmentalist and our greatest enemy is stereotyping other regions.
We are living a lie,and until we break free, no matter what is done for our region, we will see it as pacifying. Our politicians have made us believe other regions is our problem to deflect blame from their failings, I have witnessed many community negotiations in bayelsa, delta and rrivers and the truth is we hate ourselves,
The youths of every region needs to look into the mirror and ask ourselves are we on thevrighr track.
Our enemies are within.
Have a lovely weekend.
Re: Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse by waxxydude: 11:27am On May 28, 2016
@Proudlyngwa. I totally agree that our problems are from these evil politician and we live in heresay. But i still want to think this admistration can sooth it, perhaps it can.

Have a nice weekend too brother.
Re: Is Buhari Really To Blame For The Secessionist Movements? A discourse by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2016
waxxydude:
@Proudlyngwa. I totally agree that our problems are from these evil politician and we live in heresay. But i still want to think this admistration can sooth it, perhaps it can.

Have a nice weekend too brother.
Unfortunately we have the worst minister of information in history

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Okon Abang Under Security Surveillance, May Be Arrested Next Week / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu - Yahoo! / BREAKING: Another 11 Killed By Herdsmen In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.