Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) (70619 Views)

British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by missyge(f): 11:35pm On May 27, 2016
obiremy:
I came across the photos on Facaebook.According to the person who shared the photos,a condom was found inside a woman's appendix in Cameroon during surgery.He wrote......

'The unknown 26-year-old visited a hospital in Cameroon with stomach pains on the right side of her pelvis, leaving her unable to eat and feeling nauseous. A doctor diagnosed her with appendicitis following scans.

The lady was then rushed to emergency surgery and as they cut into the appendix they discovered the organ had a piece of rubbery material stuck inside it. Once removed they realised the object was ‘consistent with a condom’.

Detailed in the Journal of Medical Case Reports, the woman later confirmed she had swallowed the condom accidentally during MouthAction with her boyfriend'.

Naija people,nothing wey person no go see for this world.This one pass me.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/condom-found-inside-womans-appendix-in.html
Women sef...our wahala plenty pass us...Y she no comot d condom as she wan do bj? Shey b enterprenuere wey dey take risk ni
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by missyge(f): 11:37pm On May 27, 2016
obiremy:
I came across the photos on Facaebook.According to the person who shared the photos,a condom was found inside a woman's appendix in Cameroon during surgery.He wrote......

'The unknown 26-year-old visited a hospital in Cameroon with stomach pains on the right side of her pelvis, leaving her unable to eat and feeling nauseous. A doctor diagnosed her with appendicitis following scans.

The lady was then rushed to emergency surgery and as they cut into the appendix they discovered the organ had a piece of rubbery material stuck inside it. Once removed they realised the object was ‘consistent with a condom’.

Detailed in the Journal of Medical Case Reports, the woman later confirmed she had swallowed the condom accidentally during MouthAction with her boyfriend'.

Naija people,nothing wey person no go see for this world.This one pass me.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/condom-found-inside-womans-appendix-in.html
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 27, 2016
nkemdi89:
That also can't be ruled out,.
then what are you presuming, accidental ingestion or what?
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2016
No na leg she been dey give.
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by nkemdi89(f): 12:02am On May 28, 2016
crotonite:
then what are you presuming, accidental ingestion or what?
According to your assumptions, that the appendix was able to retain a piece of it, I was also looking at the direction that in a pica situation the stomach lining would have had a lot, since such materials doesn't digest or decompose easily.
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 28, 2016
nkemdi89:

According to your assumptions, that the appendix was able to retain a piece of it, I was also looking at the direction that in a pica situation the stomach lining would have had a lot, since such materials doesn't digest or decompose easily.

But one can easily pass them out undigested. it just like swallowing 'udala' seed, it just passes through the digestive system intact. same thing also apply for latex it can easily pass through one's digestive system as long it doesn't lodge into some where like the appendix.

1 Like

Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by Kowor(f): 12:36am On May 28, 2016
aalangel:

So it'll make front page. As if they pay for stories that make front page.

The rate at which stupid topics reach fp ehn! Is very alarming.

1 Like

Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:40am On May 28, 2016
since there is no job outside, all dem girls don resolve to blowwjob....lool
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by DeleSuper1: 1:11am On May 28, 2016
lipsrsealed A bundesliga

Gerarahere jooo!

Is condom a chewing gum, or a panadol that you have to swallow it.

sad sad
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by StLouisWine(m): 1:19am On May 28, 2016
It was not through BJ,nah lie...she use the condom carry cocaine,maybe the thing come burst inside.

1 Like

Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by TFLAME(m): 2:16am On May 28, 2016
BUHARIDONMAD:
HOLY 'LISA ANN' lipsrsealed

I see you
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:31am On May 28, 2016
StillBrandnew:
Maybe it escaped from a man's d*ck to her Vejayjay and went all the way down to her appendix.

She couldn't have ingested that.

I mean, who blows a d*ck with condom on it. undecided

u kidding right?
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:33am On May 28, 2016
bon appetit grin
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:40am On May 28, 2016
She is fond of Giving BJ 2 Men puting on CD.
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 28, 2016
i just hate this age we in ..filled with sin to the brim.....
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by mikron(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2016
wordychap:
Why did she have to swallow a condom
Some men sef!
who exactly are u blaming here? the man or the woman? cos im confused
Re: Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) by babasoadaj(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2016
Drugs wrapped with condom could have been swallowed. Refer case to NDLEA for further questioning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me / Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial / Queen Okafor: Nigeria’s Hairest Woman, Narrates her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.