Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! (3564 Views)

Successful Candidates For 2017 Dssc Nigerian Air Force Cadet Training / INJUSTICE: EFCC Caught In The Act, Swapped 24 Cadet Trainees / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Air Force Cadet Training 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by walymark: 5:49pm On May 27, 2016
I have space for four cadet two engine and two nuatica cadet interested cadet must have STCW95, ISPS ,medical, Discharge Book, Int passport, yellow card, joining port onne portharcourt within the period of two week my fee is 50k not negotiable email me on walymark@gmail.com
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 27, 2016
walymark:
I have space for four cadet two engine and two nuatica cadet interested cadet must have STCW95, ISPS ,OTF, Discharge Book, Int passport, yellow card, joining port onne portharcourt within the period of two week my fee is 50k not negotiable email me on walymark@gmail.com

hmmmm,,good eve,,I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering just concluded service a month ago@Navy sec schl,borikiri pH,,,as I am talking to you I have something bt nothing doing in d sense that I can leave my present job nw for this,,,BT d problem nw is I ve only Intl passport... pls u can help a brother because I have finished my saved allowance and dependent on my aunt...God bless you.
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by walymark: 7:30am On May 28, 2016
Sorry i can do becouse the people i have help before the mes me up ok
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by Olalekan27: 7:42am On May 28, 2016
walymark:
Sorry i can do becouse the people i have help before the mes me up ok
can I pay 20k now and pay the remaining balance after I have secure the job, I am a graduate of mech engr
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by papyrus2(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
Masters in civil engineering. If there is a way, am in.
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by Nobody: 8:33am On May 28, 2016
[quote author=walymark post=46040341]Sorry i can do becouse the people i have help before the mes me up ok [/quote

plsss,is your fellow Nairalander oooo.....pls help a brother,,I understood wat u just said,,,BT pls remember that human beings are not same..God bless u
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by papyrus2(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2016
Am waiting for your reply.
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by nurez305(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
If you have anything like this in Lagos please pm me
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by PrivateInvestig: 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
Scam!
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by MrTeeo: 5:48pm On May 28, 2016
Big scam
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by Snazguy(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2016
Very very Big scam.
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by samcofac(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2016
Job seekers in maritime industry like me will surely fall for this but as a confirm lasgidi guy diluted with pita kwa brain, I see caution, tread on it and applied wisdom. This guy, Asiru by name posted a vacancy on nairaland for cadetship with this link and I decided to follow it up bumper to bumper, maybe it can be true www.nairaland.com/3131136/cadet-vacancy-cadet-vacancy Read below in our conversation and give me reasons why he is a scammer (Read the message from down to up please) The contract period is 9month the cadet salary structure 400$ then the company determine ur sea allowance 07069162937 On 29/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com <samcofac@gmail.com> wrote: > Ook sir, thanks and God bless. Can I please know the salary structure, > contract period and also have your phone number please? > > Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN > > -----Original Message----- > From: Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com> > Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 22:24:14 > To: <samcofac@gmail.com> > Subject: Re: Cadetship request > > Send ur cvs then wen u pay on tuesday u send teller immidiately ok so > i can summit them > > On 29/05/2016, Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com> wrote: >> Name: waly mark >> state of origin: ogun state iperu remo >> graduate of Lyceum international maritime academy batangas philippines >> work has second engineer onboard m/v ndoni river brawal shipping >> marraid with 3 children with their mum in abuja >> >> On 29/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com <samcofac@gmail.com> wrote: >>> I will send it on Tuesday because of the public holiday tomorrow but I >>> really need to know who I'm dealing with, to avoid been duped. Can I >>> have >>> your details please? >>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN >>> >>> -----Original Message----- >>> From: Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com> >>> Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 18:40:06 >>> To: <samcofac@gmail.com> >>> Subject: Re: Cadetship request >>> >>> The name of the company is Brawal shipping work start second week of >>> june because the contract of the other working cadet ends first week >>> of june and if i summit ur cv u will been call on to come collect ur >>> contract paper to resume work immidiately this is the acc no >>> 0139368218 acc name Asiru A S gtb >>> >>> On 28/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com <samcofac@gmail.com> wrote: >>>> Is the payment first? What is the name of the. Company and her details? >>>> When >>>> will the work start? Send the account details and the questions I ask >>>> please >>>> >>>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN >>>> >>>> -----Original Message----- >>>> From: Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com> >>>> Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 17:40:04 >>>> To: <samcofac@gmail.com> >>>> Subject: Re: Cadetship request >>>> >>>> You sent ur cvs and the payment teller so has to enable summit ur cvs >>>> should i forward the account detains to you >>>> >>>> On 28/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com <samcofac@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>> Ok, how do we go about it? What are the next step. I'm very much >>>>> interested >>>>> bro >>>>> ------Original Message------ >>>>> From: Waly Mark >>>>> To: Fakolade Samuel >>>>> Subject: Re: Cadetship request >>>>> Sent: May 28, 2016 15:47 >>>>> >>>>> What they need is cadet non tin else ok the company will get the other >>>>> paper for u base on the contract ok >>>>> >>>>> On 27/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com <samcofac@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>> Good evening. I saw your post on nairaland and sincerely I wish to >>>>>> get >>>>>> this >>>>>> job. I have my STCW, International Passport and can get others >>>>>> quickly >>>>>> but >>>>>> the problem is that I have COXSWAIN (the same rank with MEA) but I >>>>>> don't >>>>>> know if that too can be accepted. I've been looking for cadetship but >>>>>> couldn't find. Please let me know if possible because am interested. >>>>>> Thanks. >>>>>> you can reach me on 08030834800 >>>>>> >>>>>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN >>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN >>>>>
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by Snazguy(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2016
samcofac:
Job seekers in maritime industry like me will surely fall for
this but as a confirm lasgidi guy diluted with pita kwa brain, I
see caution, tread on it and applied wisdom.
This guy, Asiru by name posted a vacancy on nairaland for
cadetship with this link and I decided to follow it up bumper
to bumper, maybe it can be true
www.nairaland.com/3131136/cadet-vacancy-cadet-vacancy
Read below in our conversation and give me reasons why he
is a scammer
(Read the message from down to up please)
The contract period is 9month the cadet salary structure
400$ then the
company determine ur sea allowance 07069162937
On 29/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com
<samcofac@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ook sir, thanks and God bless. Can I please know the
salary structure,
> contract period and also have your phone number please?
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 22:24:14
> To: <samcofac@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Cadetship request
>
> Send ur cvs then wen u pay on tuesday u send teller
immidiately ok so
> i can summit them
>
> On 29/05/2016, Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Name: waly mark
>> state of origin: ogun state iperu remo
>> graduate of Lyceum international maritime academy
batangas philippines
>> work has second engineer onboard m/v ndoni river
brawal shipping
>> marraid with 3 children with their mum in abuja
>>
>> On 29/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com
>>> I will send it on Tuesday because of the public holiday
tomorrow but I
>>> really need to know who I'm dealing with, to avoid been
duped. Can I
>>> have
>>> your details please?
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com>
>>> Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 18:40:06
>>> To: <samcofac@gmail.com>
>>> Subject: Re: Cadetship request
>>>
>>> The name of the company is Brawal shipping work start
second week of
>>> june because the contract of the other working cadet
ends first week
>>> of june and if i summit ur cv u will been call on to come
collect ur
>>> contract paper to resume work immidiately this is the
acc no
>>> 0139368218 acc name Asiru A S gtb
>>>
>>> On 28/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com
>>>> Is the payment first? What is the name of the. Company
and her details?
>>>> When
>>>> will the work start? Send the account details and the
questions I ask
>>>> please
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Waly Mark <walymark@gmail.com>
>>>> Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 17:40:04
>>>> To: <samcofac@gmail.com>
>>>> Subject: Re: Cadetship request
>>>>
>>>> You sent ur cvs and the payment teller so has to
enable summit ur cvs
>>>> should i forward the account detains to you
>>>>
>>>> On 28/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com
>>>>> Ok, how do we go about it? What are the next step.
I'm very much
>>>>> interested
>>>>> bro
>>>>> ------Original Message------
>>>>> From: Waly Mark
>>>>> To: Fakolade Samuel
>>>>> Subject: Re: Cadetship request
>>>>> Sent: May 28, 2016 15:47
>>>>>
>>>>> What they need is cadet non tin else ok the company
will get the other
>>>>> paper for u base on the contract ok
>>>>>
>>>>> On 27/05/2016, samcofac@gmail.com
>>>>>> Good evening. I saw your post on nairaland and
sincerely I wish to
>>>>>> get
>>>>>> this
>>>>>> job. I have my STCW, International Passport and can
get others
>>>>>> quickly
>>>>>> but
>>>>>> the problem is that I have COXSWAIN (the same rank
with MEA) but I
>>>>>> don't
>>>>>> know if that too can be accepted. I've been looking
for cadetship but
>>>>>> couldn't find. Please let me know if possible because
am interested.
>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>> you can reach me on 08030834800
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
>>>>>

True ko, See the English sef, d diction sef na die. Who pays to get a job? U wan carry last abi.
Re: Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!! by samcofac(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2016
Snazguy:

True ko, See the English sef, d diction sef na die. Who pays to get a job? U wan carry last abi.

I wonder oooo

(1) (Reply)

For Your Information / Medical And NGO Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy In Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.