Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Advice Needed Urgently! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed Urgently! (686 Views)

Advice Needed: I Want To Start A Business / ICAN/ATS Induction Ceremony On Monday...advice Needed. / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently! by damidre: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
I've registered for CEH training at a big training center around Ike since like 6 months now,the training didn't start immediately the 1st installment of fees were paid,when training finally started it went on and off for around six weeks, meanwhile we were given just a text book that i downloaded off the internet well before i paid for the training,the tutor just comes reads from the slides and describes how to use some tools,tools we don't have. so we complained and the next thing we got was that our class has been suspended due to logistics problems and its been one excuse or the other for over 4months now, have i been scammed 120k no be small money o, help me please
Re: Advice Needed Urgently! by vezycash(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
listen man, I won't mince words with you. I've been in the same situation - I lost 35K to forex scammers.

but you know the difference btw me and you? I know how to train myself I can get books online that are
worth thousands of naira which I sit down, read and get better than that those idiots.

Learn how to find stuff online - I believe you have a computer? Find books online, read em and forget about the money.

The skill is worth more than the $120k you just lost. Don't attend those trainings ever except there are
verifiable adequate references or referees.

I seriously don't understand why people love to scam others. It is simply stupid, it is not how much you make
but how long you KEEP IT.

Learning how to make money and keep it is the important thing not SCAMMING.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently! by damidre: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2009
Thanks a lot, don't kno if you can send me some of the sites damilare_akande@yahoo.com
Re: Advice Needed Urgently! by vezycash(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
sites on?

warning: next time, try name ART sitsitename DOT COM people will understand
and those programs that just scan the next for email addresses to bomb you
with junk mails won't be able to.

(1) (Reply)

Dropped Lvn/lpn nursing student Needs Help To Complete Diploma / Supply Chain Job / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.