Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. (705 Views)

Monetizing My New Blog With Ads / Linda Ikeji Social Starts Monetizing With Google Adsense: Isn't This Wrong? / Step By Step Explicit Video Guide On Building Joomla/wordpress Site 4rm Scratch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2016
Hi friends!

I'm posting this update to let everyone know that I am consolidating my case study threads into a single source on Nairaland.

You can visit the future thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3263229/teaching-bloggers-marketers-how-grow

as this is where I intend to continue my case studies on blogging and online marketing.

I hope to see you there!

Be blessed!
Re: A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. by mhizeva(f): 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
A case study for six months...

Blogging is a very complex thing.. Can I connect to you.. Please drop your mail
Re: A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. by bizfirst: 5:01am On May 28, 2016
I'll be keenly following, RA.

1 Like

Re: A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 28, 2016
mhizeva:
A case study for six months...

Blogging is a very complex thing.. Can I connect to you.. Please drop your mail

It is very complex, which is why I want to run the case study for at least 6 months.

I want to be able to give people a strong sense of what it takes to grow a blog, and what could happen (or not) even if they put forth a great deal of effort. There are no guarantees when it comes to monetizing the Internet, but you can be certain that unless you're committed and willing to try, you will never earn anything.

My email is contact@theninthzero.com. I also plan to run an exclusive newsletter during this case study. You can sign up here if interested.
Re: A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 28, 2016
bizfirst:
I'll be keenly following, RA.

I hope so. I will be sorting out many of the details this weekend, and publishing updates as I go to keep people up-to-date on my progress and when things will begin. smiley
Re: A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi friends!

I'm posting this update to let everyone know that I am consolidating my case study threads into a single source on Nairaland.

You can visit the future thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3263229/teaching-bloggers-marketers-how-grow

as this is where I intend to continue my case studies on blogging and online marketing.

I hope to see you there!

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

400,000+ USA Email Addresses For Sale!!! / 15 Of The Most Expensive Domains Of All Time / Webmasters\ Programmers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.