Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ibos Are The Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Are The Problem (1100 Views)

Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra / Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos Are The Problem by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:22pm On May 27, 2016
The people we call 5%ers are sticking to themselves in other to survive a fulani-inspired marginalization and genocide. why are fulani and yoruba muslims angry about this? grin

Many pro-fulani and yoruba muslims like tuale4u are fighting to cause disunity in the SESS because the alliance seem to be threatening the fulani government.
Why do they still want to sell an unbuyable Ibo-are-the-problem expired propaganda bread to Ijaws, Itsekiris and Ibos in the Delta and Rivers and ND in general in attempt to save their one nigeria from collapsing on their heads? grin
An Ibo man told me today that whether the Nigerdelta joins Biafr** or not, as long as the fulanis and hausas are done away with, life will be better for Biafr**ns. grin

Htwoow, tuale4u you are welcomed. Where is ngeneukwenu sef?

Let's discuss this.

6 Likes

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Ibos Are The Problem by enlightenedmind: 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
finally some1 says it. THEY R D PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY R D ONCE DAT SUPPORT D CORRUPT LOOTERS IN PDP/ NEWLY JOINED APC. DEY R 1CE COMPLAINING OF MARGINALIZATION WEN AL DEIR MONEY IS IN DEIR GOVS ACCOUNTS IN PANAMA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by bentlywills(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
Who is dz 1
enlightenedmind:
finally some1 says it. THEY R D PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY R D ONCE DAT SUPPORT D CORRUPT LOOTERS IN PDP/ NEWLY JOINED APC. DEY R 1CE COMPLAINING OF MARGINALIZATION WEN AL DEIR MONEY IS IN DEIR GOVS ACCOUNTS IN PANAMA.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:01pm On May 27, 2016
enlightenedmind:

The muslim abooki took the bait. Didn't even wait to read.

13 Likes

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
Koboko69 the korofo,abeg shook mouth for matter. Ibos are the problem. no be so? grin
Re: Ibos Are The Problem by koboko69: 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Koboko69 the korofo,abeg shook mouth for matter. Ibos are the problem. no be so? grin

Don't mention me on silly threads. And for ur info, i am from Edo, means i am from ND, that shouldn't make me silly enough not to know the right from wrong. If tribal sentiments have finished u, it doesn't work that way with me. I supported Goodluck when Turai and her cabal refused to make GEJ the acting president, i was neutral when he contestest the election cos i was skeptical. When i saw he was failing, i moved against him. Same way i will move against Buhari, should i not be satisfied. But for now, i stand with him. If you are not OK with that, u can evaporate and condense. Thanks!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by Fleshly: 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Don't mind them. With decentralized media and hyper flow of information propaganda ain't working again. You just need to tune in to radio Biafra and you will see that 90% of the callers are from the so called Niger Delta. Even NDA on their website made astonishing and glowing reference to Biafrans, after all they said the leader of their strike team is an Igbo man. so, you see that no matter the amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth by the brown roof republicans it is not going to change a damn thing. They were able to brainwash the NDeltans before because at that time there was not much of information flow and also life then was not as developed as it is now. But hey, everything has changed.

There is one guy on Facebook I need you to follow, he goes by the name tyrano tsunami.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by ChimaAdeoye: 8:58pm On May 27, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

A typical abooki cannot read. grin grin grin
Re: Ibos Are The Problem by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
koboko69:

Don't mention me on silly threads. And for ur info, i am from Edo, means i am from ND, that shouldn't make me silly enough not to know the right from wrong. If tribal sentiments have finished u, it doesn't work that way with me. I supported Goodluck when Turai and her cabal refused to make GEJ the acting president, i was neutral when he contestest the election cos i was skeptical. When i saw he was failing, i moved against him. Same way i will move against Buhari, should i not be satisfied. But for now, i stand with him. If you are not OK with that, u can evaporate and condense. Thanks!

But you came here yourself already salivating about bashing Ibos and attracted by the title. grin

Was your Buhari being detribalized when call the livewire of the nation 5%ers? A derogatory statement which you supported and which will now cause famine in the land. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by kernel501: 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

He has comprehension problems, though he's taking his pills lately.
Re: Ibos Are The Problem by Burger01(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Happy Children's Day.. Mofo! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are The Problem by Burger01(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2016
koboko69:

Exactly. smiley

(1) (Reply)

House Of Representative Member Empowers His People / Epic Throwback Picture Of President Buhari As A Young Military Officer / In Case You Forgot; Let Us Re-visit Some Of Gen. Buhari’s Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.