Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level (21570 Views)

Ibos React With Hashtags / Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Chukwu okike abiama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by zero8zero(m): 1:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Afonjas are taking over SE..
Truth is mine*

19 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by olaitoro(m): 3:26am On Nov 25, 2016
zero8zero:
Truth is mine*
how does that stops lagos and its environ from being a no mans land.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:32am On Nov 25, 2016
Pharaoh9:
I don't understand this shit

What is not understood is how many pictures do you need to show your support....
Picture in front
Picture in back
Picture on left sleeve
Picture on right sleeve
Picture on left knee
Picture on right knee

All on one person
Oga,haba! One person even have Ojuku on one sleeve and Obiano on the other sleeve. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by kettle84(m): 5:12am On Nov 25, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

What is not understood is how many pictures do you need to show your support....
Picture in front
Picture in back
Picture on left sleeve
Picture on right sleeve
Picture on left knee
Picture on right knee

All on one person
Oga,haba! One person even have Ojuku on one sleeve and Obiano on the other sleeve. grin
that is a pointer that APGA is indeed the best party and has no rival in terms of quality leadership.

18 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by mightyhazel: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2016
olaitoro:

n
Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by mightyhazel: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2016
zero8zero:

Truth is mine*
igbos are dynamic.we hav no qualms adopting ppls culture (evn the primitive ones),..and modifying it 2 suit purposes.

U will notice dat it's only the igboman dat will dorn hausa and yoruba attires without thinking anytin abt it. But u'd hardly see a yorubaor hausa man puttin on igbo attires (except ofcourse wen dey com beggin 4 votes).
Igbos are dynamic and unrestrained in terms of openheartedness and adventurism.

Dats y u'd always hear (and see for urself) dat 'igbo amaka'

Truth is ours smiley

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2016
olaitoro:

Can u add it to Biafra land? even ojukcrook ur warlord did not and will never.
All ur properties in SW are our own grin grin Hahaha hahaha.

Y'all will be begging us at d end...cuz we've captured y'all completely.

16 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by saintgoogle(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2016
yiiiiiibo!!! how many time i call unna
Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by mightyhazel: 5:46am On Nov 25, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
Chukwu okike abiama
do u knw wot u just typed?

U cudt resist the urge 2 derogate I guess.

Ndo!

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2016
So aso ebi are Ibo words

7 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by KINGwax007(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Senseless thread, densely comments
Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by 1x2x3: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2016
mightyhazel:
igbos are dynamic.we hav no qualms adopting ppls culture (evn the primitive ones),..and modifying it 2 suit purposes.

U will notice dat it's only the igboman dat will dorn hausa and yoruba attires without thinking anytin abt it. But u'd hardly see a yorubaor hausa man puttin on igbo attires (except ofcourse wen dey com beggin 4 votes).

Truth is ours smiley

Which culture in that picture are you attributing to Afonjas? African prints? I don't see anything related to Yoruba culture there OP was only making fun of how funny the print looks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by zero8zero(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2016
olaitoro:

Nyanmiri, you need flogging..

Truth is mine*

11 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by Tunmmyzhe: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2016
see flat headed Latino

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by chigoizie7(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2016
APGA has started their campaigns in preparations for 2017.

The good thing is that they all bought naija to grow naira.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by Tunmmyzhe: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
see flat headed Latinos
Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by OMAR12: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2016
okay, what Yoruba about this, true the Yoruba promote African fabric by putting them on all the time, back in the day, Yoruba hardly put on English cloths ( I loved that and am try to emulate that) these days their youth go with the trend seen in music videos( this time patronizing the works of my aba brothers, I also commend them for that). BT this fabric has nothing to do with Yoruba or Yoruba's, this fabric Is worn all over Africa, Senegal, Liberia, Tanzania. I know it as African fabrics and nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by nduprincekc(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2016
KEN CHEAP DATA PRICES MTN PRICES 1GB 700 2GB 1200 3GB 1500 5GB 2700 10GB 5200 ETISALET PRICES 1GB 700 3GB 1200 5GB 1500 (3 months) 10GB 2200 (3 months) 15GB 3200 (3 months) TRUST ME AM FOR REAL IF YOU NEED EVIDENCE OF THE DATA I HAVE SELL SO FAR Just tell me am for real. Remain blessed.
Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by mightyhazel: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2016
1x2x3:

Which culture in that picture are you attributing to Afonjas? African prints? I don't see anything related to Yoruba culture there OP was only making fun of how funny the print looks.
lol! Am talking 2 the dude in general terms. U knw how dey claim 2 pioneer evth,..from education to commerce to sports to science to tech innovations,..but dey com at a distant behind to igbos in evth,...except political thievery and thuggery(which they mistake for sophistication and political wizardry) in nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by FunkyMetahuman: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Flat heads everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by olaitoro(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Can u add it to Biafra land? even ojukcrook did not All ur properties in SW we owe them Hahaha hahaha.

Y'all will be begging us at d end

ranting of an omoale.

lagos is a no mans land, you can kill yourself if it pains you

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by olaitoro(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2016
zero8zero:
Nyanmiri, you need flogging..
Truth is mine*
as we Igbos keep on flogging you ewedu eaters in Lagos.

Remember ladikpo market treatment.
omo werey

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by Masterclass32: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2016
So person go just wake up around 1am and open a thread about Igbos with the sole purpose of bashing them?

Bro, u no dey sleep? Or are u so obsessed with Igbos that they are the first thing u think of when u wake up every morning?

Brother, channel this passion into something more worthwhile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by dikeigbo2(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Masterclass32:
So person go just wake up around 1am and open a thread about Igbos with the sole purpose of bashing them?

Bro, u no dey sleep? Or are u so obsessed with Igbos that they are the first thing u think of when u wake up every morning?

Brother, channel this passion into something more worthwhile

This Op is one of those that used their school fees for owambe..typing Igbos as Ibos. ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by PenSniper: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Picture in front
Picture in back
Picture on left sleeve
Picture on right sleeve
Picture on left knee
Picture on right knee

All on one person

Ibos are hero- and money-worshippers.
Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by PenSniper: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2016
kettle84:
that is a pointer that APGA is indeed the best party and has no rival in terms of quality leadership.

What a vomit of a statement !
Re: Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level by PenSniper: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2016
mightyhazel:

Truth is ours smiley

That is delusional. It has nothing to do with dynamism.
When you have no defined culture germaine to your society, the tendency is for you to copy the cultures of others.

Yorubas and Hausas have no reason to parrot your "culture" since they already know its partly copied from them and they are proud of their rich cultures anyway.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku / Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.