Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Str!pped N**ked And Be@ten-bl00dy In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Str!pped N**ked And Be@ten-bl00dy In India (1604 Views)

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) / See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Stripped Na . Ked And Beaten – Bloody In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Str!pped N**ked And Be@ten-bl00dy In India by Naijabash(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
My heart bl.eed as I post this story. The woman in the above photo is said to be a Nigerian woman who was publicly bea.ten and hum.iliated in India. Not much information about the situation is known at this time excerpt that she is Nigerian and the situation happened in Assam, India.

Apparently, this is a regular occurrence in India because according to the person who sent this in,
“African women are tortured, ra.ped, hu.miliated and k.illed without help in Middle East Countries.” This is inhumane and uncalled for. I don’t know what she did, but no human being should be treated like this. This is inexcusable considering how well we treat them when they come to our countries.
May God deliver us from bad leaders. <<<CLICK TO SEE MORE HERE>> http://www.24hourgossip.com/2016/05/omg-see-why-this-nigerian-woman-was.html

1 Share

Re: See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Str!pped N**ked And Be@ten-bl00dy In India by Elkings123(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm It is well...

FTC
Re: See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Str!pped N**ked And Be@ten-bl00dy In India by modestofynest(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2016
Chisos Christ dis man na akpor oh na where him leg enter na for De kpekus chisos I no wan see am again go wash ya leg oh with hippo or else the virus go burn ya shoe infect u oh
Re: See Why This Nigerian Woman Was Str!pped N**ked And Be@ten-bl00dy In India by win3k: 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
well Nigerians like going to places where they are treated like animals.
the more bad treatment they received the more they go

(1) (Reply)

Fake ‘Disabled’ Beggar Caught And Beaten Up Mercilessly By Mob (PHOTOS) / U / Chiefs Cought In Lagos Ojo Local Government Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.