Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,849 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. (977 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. by iokpebholo: 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
Despite d economic challenges, Gov Ben Ayade of cross Rivers State was able to achieve what most governors can only dream of.for example. Prompt payment of workers salary,Calabar monorail project which is about kicking off, rehabilitation of Atimbo-Akpabuyo road, completion of a world class garment factory, construction of a world class pharmaceutical company and so much more. Visit calabar and u will b impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. by Eboski(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
We that lives in Calabar know are to score Ayade
the Younger brother uses more conveys than the Deputy Governor of Cross River State.
in the area of workers salary he as done very well...
1. because their is no major capital projects going on in cross river state.
2. CUDA isn't working as before, most of the streets is dirty and full of wast...
3. he should try and fix most of the potholes in Calabar.
4. he should try and complete the indoor sport hall Liyel Imoke left behind.
4. 100 Marian is give those cab men nightmare due to our bad Economy now..
5. He should mention PDP is on ground in cross river state because 2019 will not be easy as 2015 Cross River State Election...

He's trying..... score card is 45/100
I still want Ben Ayade has Gov comes 2019....
I love the way he speak and address issues...
He has the heart of kind man and God fearing....
May God give him more grace to govern the state
Re: Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. by Realist2: 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
I am currently in Calabar now, what about dustbins that have littered everywhere in calabar, in area of appointment, he gives to only people that have connection,(the Green Police). The so called garments factory, Super high way,Atimbo- Akpabio Road, Calabar monorail, these projects where little or no work is going now, only propaganda through CRBC is what we have been hearing.
Only in the area of salary he is doing very well, Jobs creation, very low, Security very very low as Area boys are terrorising citizens even as early as 8pm especially in Calabar South.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. by iokpebholo: 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
Realist2:
I am currently in Calabar now, what about dustbins that have littered everywhere in calabar, in area of appointment, he gives to only people that have connection,(the Green Police). The so called garments factory, Super high way,Atimbo- Akpabio Road, Calabar monorail, these projects where little or no work is going now, only propaganda through CRBC is what we have been hearing.
Only in the area of salary he is doing very well, Jobs creation, very low, Security very very low as Area boys are terrorising citizens even as early as 8pm especially in Calabar South.
i know what u saying bros but I personally visited garment factory today and I was so impressed. Pls try visit garment factory soon.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. by iokpebholo: 9:00pm On May 27, 2016
Eboski:
We that lives in Calabar know are to score Ayade
the Younger brother uses more conveys than the Deputy Governor of Cross River State.
in the area of workers salary he as done very well...
1. because their is no major capital projects going on in cross river state.
2. CUDA isn't working as before, most of the streets is dirty and full of wast...
3. he should try and fix most of the potholes in Calabar.
4. he should try and complete the indoor sport hall Liyel Imoke left behind.
4. 100 Marian is give those cab men nightmare due to our bad Economy now..
5. He should mention PDP is on ground in cross river state because 2019 will not be easy as 2015 Cross River State Election...

He's trying..... score card is 45/100
I still want Ben Ayade has Gov comes 2019....
I love the way he speak and address issues...
He has the heart of kind man and God fearing....
May God give him more grace to govern the state
apart from his brother who is fast becoming a nuisance and d little issues he has with cuda, I can say with all sense of responsibility dt gov ayade has tried. Hey!!don't even bother to mention Lyell imoke,dt man is a complete waste of space
Re: Governor Ben Ayade:anniversary Scorecard. by Arielle: 8:53am On May 28, 2016
Ayade is the worst thing that has happened to cross river state. What garment factory? The factory that is owned by 2 individuals. No doubt fronting for him. Where is cross river state in the ownership? The registration papers from CAC were just recently exposed. That is the latest scandal our 'shoki' governor has to answer. Not to forget that when he was a senator he was awarded a similar project (a garment factory) by NDDC as part of his constituency project. So where is that garment factory? Maybe on Mars. I'm just so tired of these idiots thinking we are fools. And the blame for foisting this man on us lies with Liyel Imoke. Posterity will not be kind to him. Conveyancing docs are just sitting and piling us, gathering dust because Ayade will not give power if attorney to the AG to sign. Because he is busy buying up property faster than you can blink. So people can't sell their lands, people can't buy lands except Ayade ' s own transactions. This means lawyers cannot work and cannot get paid. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Extremist Currents Destroying True Spirit Of Islam / Niger Delta Militants: FG Backs Out On Use Of Force / REVEALED: How Fayose Allegedly Stole Ekiti Money And Kept In Secret Accounts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.