Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. (2795 Views)

Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan? / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by samuel25(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
PMB and his party didn't prepare for governance as evidenced in their blamemocracy system of govt and futuristic promise as if they are still campaign. When he even won, he didn't believe GEJ will handover power to him according to PMB himself. Now that is done on PMB that he is the President, the only thing he can hurriedly use to cover his unpreparedness is the acclaimed fighting corruption which is more of silent opposition than fighting the said corruption. If PMB thinks he is fighting corruption and you the supporters believe him, you will soon realize that he is doing more harm than good by teaching people another strategy to cover their corrupt ways of life. Where is NAFDAC of Dora Akunyili? Where is INEC of Atthairu Jega? Strengthening of only CCB and EFCC is enough to fight corruption because institutions remained when human gone.

3 Likes

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tpave:
You too love the man Abi?

I swear, I love him die
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Tpave(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
ayemerbarth:
I blame the ressult of this election on GEJ
grin angry grin grin
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Tpave(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
As at today June 13, out of 89 votes cast, Buhari has 29 votes while GEJ is still leading by 60 votes

That is 2/3 of the total votes cast as at today
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Sadeik: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tpave:
Jonathan has 41 votes already while Buhari has just 14 votes. Does it mean that the election was rigged or that people actually voted for Buhari expecting a change but it now seems to them that the change is not forthcoming or a scam?
No, it just means that most of the 5% are on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Bitterleafsoup: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Adminisher:
How can you be young and stuck on the past like these accursed PDP supporting youngsters. It will never ever happen that GEJ will win elections again. Ordinary Ogbia LGA has better material than Jonathan not to talk of Bayelsa, not to talk of South-South, not to talk of Nigeria.

Why then would you cursed kids not forget the past and face the future with optimism and courage like young people do?.
Na wa o.
This is looking like juju o
You have plenty nerve Sir talking about living in the past undecided

1 Like

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by kayalcomp: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
The president keep shouting Curruption, curruption, and CARE LESS about economy. If there is corruption, and things are not hard for people, is it not better than when we say there is no corruption, and things are hard for people. I was one of those that campaigned for Buhari , but now it is like am regretting it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Tpave(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2016
kayalcomp:
The president keep shouting Curruption, curruption, and CARE LESS about economy. If there is corruption, and things are not hard for people, is it not better than when we say there is no corruption, and things are hard for people. I was one of those that campaigned for Buhari , but now it is like am regretting it.
There is still hope sir. Please don't give up
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by dadebayo1(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2016
dreceo:

I didn't loose my house ooo. And God won't let me loose it. I only lost my job. The coy could not pay top management staff any more. Thank God i've build a house. The mistake I made was to make my wife full house wife. I would hv open up a very big business for her. I had to sell one of my cars to start a business. It's not easy at all. A corprate man turn biz man.

All the best sir.. God will see you through..
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by dadebayo1(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Change the change.... Technically pmb is still the President. grin

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Totti9(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Igbos saw this coming that's why they rejected buhari outlightly because they know that the groundpa has nothang to Offer igbos would've have prefer Atiku or fashola as president to this man....he has no leadership qualities in him

1 Like

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Tpave(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Totti9:
Igbos saw this coming that's why they rejected buhari outlightly because they know that the groundpa has nothang to Offer igbos would've have prefer Atiku or fashola as president to this man....he has no leadership qualities in him
Really?
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by dadebayo1(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Situation report........

Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Tpave(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
dadebayo1:
Situation report........
Na you be inec chairman?
grin grin angry
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by dadebayo1(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Tpave:
Na you be inec chairman?
grin grin angry

grin collation officer.... grin
Re: Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. by Tpave(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2016
GEJ still leading by more than half

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs / Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost / Atiku Has Technically Defeated Buhari/Osinbajo With These Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.