Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Who Is The Greatest Black Man? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Greatest Black Man? (739 Views)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / The Greatest Physician - Dr Paul Enenche ( Seeds Of Destiny Devotional) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Black Man? by bigdoo: 8:24pm On May 27, 2016
Sometimes I ask my self this question. The answer that comes readily to my mind is Obama or Mandela. In can't think of any other person that has surpassed these two in terms of being influential and powerful. So I'd like my fellow nairalanders to suggest who they think is/was the greatest black man. So its over to you guys and chicks. If truly it boils down to Obama and Mandela, who then between the two is truly the greatest of all time?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man? by fistonati(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
I will be the greatest Nigerian ever liveth, because I want to leave good and great Legacies behind after my demise for generations coming after mine.
Click like if you want to be and all good things shall come your way.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man? by ebamma(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2016
Obama?
Among greatest black men that ever lived?,
I'll rather pick Mikel Obi.

Obama's presidency has contributed nothing to either the African American or we Africans
China has done more for Africa in One year,
Than Obama did for almost 8yrs now.

Not to forget that he vetoed the destruction of Libya and the murder of Muammar Gaddafi who was a very decent ruler.

If i wanted to mention 100 great Africans,
Obama will be number 100.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man? by nepapole(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
ebamma:
Obama?
Among greatest black men that ever lived?,
I'll rather pick Mikel Obi.

Obama's presidency has contributed nothing to either the African American or we Africans
China has done more for Africa in One year,
Than Obama did for almost 8yrs now.

Not to forget that he vetoed the destruction of Libya and the murder of Muammar Gaddafi who was a very decent ruler.

If i wanted to mention 100 great Africans,
Obama will be number 100.

And u are almost his namesake ooo.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 27, 2016
I AM.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man? by meobizy(f): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
There is no greatest black man. Too many to count have lived and gone. A lot more are still growing and some yet to exist. For every one publicized by the media a hundred who may have done more go unnoticed.

Every man is great in his own way. They only have to discover their gifts and utilize them to full capacity.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Meanings Of The Following Acronyms On Nairaland? / Among This 4 Actors, Who Mumu Pass? (photo) / My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.