Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? (5753 Views)

What Does Google Adsense Mean? / Difference Between Hosted & Non-hosted Google Adsense Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by novicali: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please what is the difference between ad revenue and youtube revenue? Again how does google pay one's total revenue?
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by maverickboy: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Are you really sure that CANNOT is not correct?

Can you bet on that?

Do your research, man... and thank me later! wink
I didn't say It's not correct.
However, by using "cannot", u must be establishing A FACT that he cannot spell PAID. Meanwhile, it is wrong for you to have done that because what happened might be just a slip of the finger (which I strongly believe occurred).

Teach me further, please!
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by hman4real(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
mr2kay:
Hosted-only works in youtube and blogger
Non hosted-works everywhere apart from blogger

Pin verified-these are accounts that has been pin verified(its that simple).Google has verified your house address

Non pin verified-you know what it means by now

Us hosted/non hosted-these are us accounts and the users get payed through payoneer

Nigerian non hosted-these accounts you receive your money straight to your bank accounts but they are hard to get for novice

What have I missed I guess I've answered your questions.If not quote me

Please I will like to add you on my whatapp group to teach us how to monitize blog. Wat do you think?
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by chieyine(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

The problem with most of you Africans is your unbridled level of arrogance.

Instead of you taking correction and learning a thing or two from your superior, you will always try to unabashedly find a way to claim that you are somewhat right even when you're totally wrong.

Keep it up, okay?

Unbridled level of ignorance

I know u learnt that statement today
Keep it up bro
Try improving your vocabulary
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by haryomikun(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

There's actually no difference between the 2 apart from the fact that one was opened with Nigerian address and the other was opened with an American Address. All Non hosted must be pin verified before you can start withdrawing your earnings. You get qualified for Pin verification when you hit $10 threshold. If after 3 months you apply for pin verification and you still haven't received your pin,Google will suspend your Adsense Account until it's pin verified.

6 months bro
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by haryomikun(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2017
writers100:
I appreciate your time and detailed explanation, mr2kay.

This means adsense application made through blogger is hosted, and the one applied for via other websites such as wordpress is non-hosted. Correct?
Through blogpsot not blogger

1 Like

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by haryomikun(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
hman4real:

Please I will like to add you on my whatapp group to teach us how to monitize blog. Wat do you think?
Add me to your group too bro cry 07068416632
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by TheSpellChecker: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
chieyine:

Unbridled level of ignorance

I know u learnt that statement today
Keep it up bro
Try improving your vocabulary

At least, I succeeded in sending you to the dictionary and hopefully you also discovered that PAYED is totally wrong. grin tongue
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
wizkidblogger:
Hosted Adsense will display ads on your youtube channel and blog that has not been configured to use custom domain.

Non hosted will display google ads on any site that is eligible to display google ads.

You can upgrade hosted to non-hosted...
How
Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by mr2kay(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Nice post.

Although I must confess that I am still disappointed that you cannot spell ordinary PAID correctly.
lol

1 Like

Re: What Does Hosted/non-hosted Adsense Mean? by MEILYN(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2017
mr2kay:
lol
Do you have adsense for sale?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web Design Job - I Need A Web Designer Of The Highest Calibre / Pls Help! How Can I Fix Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.