Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,604 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Am I The Only One That Is Crazy Over The New Cocacola Song And Advert? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Am I The Only One That Is Crazy Over The New Cocacola Song And Advert? (951 Views)

Music Promotion And Advert Packages / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Is Crazy Over The New Cocacola Song And Advert? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
[b]I do not even drink cocacola, i prefer fanta and if it is not available i will settle for sprite or 7up but never coke. But this new song(taste the feeling) and advert has captured my heart and my soul. I even had to download the video and i watch it every minute. Avicii and Conrad sewell did a wonderful job on that song. Many of our local artistes are releasing cover versions of this wonderful song; Simi, Tuface, yemi alade, adekunle gold. Diamond Platnumz did a swahili version of this wonderful song and many pianists are making piano covers of this song. I really want to see pentatonix do an acapella version of this song because this song is driving me NUTS! I definitely do not like this advert because of cocacola, i love this song and advert because i love good music, i love art and i love avicii. The person who scripted that advert is a fvcking genius! Infact i don't know how to explain the feeling this song is giving me, all i know is that it is a wonderful feeling. So wonderful i couldn't stop myself from letting it all out here. +connects earphone and keeps listening to taste the feeling)!+[/b]
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Crazy Over The New Cocacola Song And Advert? by overboard(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2016
sylvalord:
[b]I do not even drink cocacola, i prefer fanta and if it is not available i will settle for sprite or 7up but never coke. But this new song(taste the feeling) and advert has captured my heart and my soul. I even had to download the video and i watch it every minute. Avicii and Conrad sewell did a wonderful job on that song. Many of our local artistes are releasing cover versions of this wonderful song; Simi, Tuface, yemi alade, adekunle gold. Diamond Platnumz did a swahili version of this wonderful song and many pianists are making piano covers of this song. I really want to see pentatonix do an acapella version of this song because this song is driving me NUTS! I definitely do not like this advert because of cocacola, i love this song and advert because i love good music, i love art and i love avicii. The person who scripted that advert is a fvcking genius! Infact i don't know how to explain the feeling this song is giving me, all i know is that it is a wonderful feeling. So wonderful i couldn't stop myself from letting it all out here. +connects earphone and keeps listening to taste the feeling)!+[/b]

Me too!
Re: Am I The Only One That Is Crazy Over The New Cocacola Song And Advert? by Ranchhoddas: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2016
I 'over-love' it. Taste the feeling.

(1) (Reply)

Olowoboboro By Nathaniel Bassey Is Out!!! / [.COM] YOUNG CENT FT KING LAWRE BLUE – NO TIME / VIDEO: Duncan Mighty X Wizkid - Fake Love (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.