Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Indian Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indian Visa Application (2366 Views)

I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice / Indian Visa Costs $252.... / South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Visa Application by yoyolagos: 11:30pm On May 27, 2016
Hello all!

I am not a visa guru anyway, but I just created this topic so that people planning to travel to India for various purposes can share their questions here and can brainstorm for solutions.

Thanks
Re: Indian Visa Application by mavinc4u(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2016
yoyolagos:
Hello all!

I am not a visa guru anyway, but I just created this topic so that people planning to travel to India for various purposes can share their questions here and can brainstorm for solutions.

Thanks

How safe is it for a woman to travel to India alone new Delhi to be precise? Meanwhile, I thought you are in Estonia which one be India travel again?
Re: Indian Visa Application by Finn081(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2016
mavinc4u:

How safe is it for a woman to travel to India alone new Delhi to be precise? Meanwhile, I thought you are in Estonia which one be India travel again?

You will have to travel to India to get Estonia visa
Re: Indian Visa Application by mavinc4u(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2016
Finn081:

You will have to travel to India to get Estonia visa

Yes I know dear. I was Just wondering what business our yoyo of Estonia has with India travel information abi can that transit travel give one more knowledge about travelling to India. How is your admission going?
Re: Indian Visa Application by Darey00(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
OP pls I would like to know how the place is generally. I aim to see if I can take networking courses and possibly settle. how is their visa application and rules like?
Re: Indian Visa Application by whatever123: 6:03am On May 29, 2016
mavinc4u:

Very safe if you are travelling in normal hours (daylight or early evening). There will be a bit of ogling you need to brush off with a frown on your forehead - you will be alright.
Re: Indian Visa Application by mavinc4u(f): 7:34am On May 29, 2016
whatever123:

Very safe if you are travelling in normal hours (daylight or early evening). There will be a bit of ogling you need to brush off with a frown on your forehead - you will be alright.

This is serious so it means that anybody visiting that country should not smile at all. It means that the country is not for people like me that smiles and laughs a lot, that one no bi dead zone where people frowns like tomorrow no dey. Does it mean that all those smiles they show in their movies are fake? By the way, do you reside in India?
Re: Indian Visa Application by whatever123: 1:59am On May 30, 2016
mavinc4u:

This is serious so it means that anybody visiting that country should not smile at all. It means that the country is not for people like me that smiles and laughs a lot, that one no bi dead zone where people frowns like tomorrow no dey. Does it mean that all those smiles they show in their movies are fake? By the way, do you reside in India?

Wow ..you are reading things I havent typed. Did I say never smile ? what do you normally do when a group of men whistle or ogle at you when alone? do you wink and smile at them? In which bollywood movie have you seen a girl smile at those whistling at her. Normally alone girl may just ignore and walk or yell back at them .All I am saying is that when these things happen in India(perhaps many other parts of world) just walk along with a face indicating displeasure. If you talk back you invite more attention. Just a friendly advise to your question. I am Indian not currently residing in India. All the best.
Re: Indian Visa Application by yoyolagos: 9:45am On May 31, 2016
mavinc4u:

I no dey estonia! I just an applicant like u! Well I hv bn opportune to talk to two ladies who travel to India recently separately. Just make good arrangements for your accommodation there. U no go get issues
Re: Indian Visa Application by Godwithme01: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Oga abeg, I will love to chat with you privately on watsapp or call you on your mobile to verify some things and get info from you,because you have the knowledge I seek. Thanks. Expecting Respond.

yoyolagos:
Hello all!

Thanks
Re: Indian Visa Application by integrity85(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2018
yoyolagos:
Hello all!

Thanks

Good morning, Bro.
Please, my wife is a lecturer and she has an international conference to attend in India by next month. All her documents are ready. But she wasn't attended to at the Indian Consulate on two occasions because they are insisting that the conference organisers are meant to get clearance from the government of India.
From our check, Nigeria is not among the countries that would need such clearance. Even when we consulted the conference organisers, they said the same thing. They even sent mails to the Indian Consulate to buttress their stand. The consulate officials wouldn't let her attend the interview still, insisting that Nigerians must provide clearance before they attend conference in India.

Please, do you have any idea on how to go about it as we are already behind schedule?
Thanks
Re: Indian Visa Application by pidginenglish(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Embassies and their pain on the butt bureaucracies... Why don't you just apply for a different visa category e.g Tourist and attend ur conference without wahala.
integrity85:

Good morning, Bro.
Please, my wife is a lecturer and she has an international conference to attend in India by next month. All her documents are ready. But she wasn't attended to at the Indian Consulate on two occasions because they are insisting that the conference organisers are meant to get clearance from the government of India.
From our check, Nigeria is not among the countries that would need such clearance. Even when we consulted the conference organisers, they said the same thing. They even sent mails to the Indian Consulate to buttress their stand. The consulate officials wouldn't let her attend the interview still, insisting that Nigerians must provide clearance before they attend conference in India.

Please, do you have any idea on how to go about it as we are already behind schedule?
Thanks
Re: Indian Visa Application by ijebubabe(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
integrity85:

Good morning, Bro.

Thanks

Hello. Please how did this pan out in the end?

In my own case I applied for a business Visa from the UK and I'm being told the consulate is awaiting clearance before they can issue me a visa. Any ideas on what I can do to get the clearance issued? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Helpline For Ur New Uk Student Visa Application! / Us To Deport Nigerians / Meet The Airbus Super-Sized,Whale-Like Cargo Carrier:The Airbus Beluga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.