Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,028 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus (1075 Views)

Amadeus’ System Down Time Causes Global Airport Delays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by invinzible1: 12:35am On May 28, 2016
Recently, I submitted my cv to a travel agency company, I never studied anything related to what they do but I was told to go and learn either sabre or amadeus. Please I need somebody that can teach me any of these packages or direct me when I can get free tutorials. Please nairalanders I need your help.
Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by MRBrownJ: 4:40am On May 28, 2016
invinzible1:
Recently, I submitted my cv to a travel agency company, I never studied anything related to what they do but I was told to go and learn either sabre or amadeus. Please I need somebody that can teach me any of these packages or direct me when I can get free tutorials. Please nairalanders I need your help.

asking for such question shows exactly how clueless you are about the travel industry. thats like asking someone to teach you how to operate Windows or Mac

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by invinzible1: 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
Thank you. That's why I'm asking.

asking for such question shows exactly how clueless you are about the travel industry. thats like asking someone to teach you how to operate Windows or Mac
Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by ifyalways(f): 6:31am On May 29, 2016
Free tutorials?

Dream on.
Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by invinzible1: 3:26pm On May 29, 2016
ifyalways:
Free tutorials?
Dream on.
Dreaming is free last time I checked
Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
invinzible1:
How can an applicant like you get help look at all your online post, its full of hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Were you born during d Biafra war or on July 6 1967 or Jan 15 1970
Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
invinzible1:
My friend, do you know you are a big time deranged sadist psychologicaly no insult mnt at all for real. help yourself before its too late if you have 3 pple to testify against you that you are a sadist then you have to watch it. you probably could be and you would have to see a doctor fast!!!
Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
invinzible1:
My friend, do you know you are a big time deranged sadist psychologicaly no insult mnt at all for real. help yourself before its too late if you have 3 pple to testify against you that you are evil or a sadist then you have to watch it. you probably could be and you would have to see a doctor fast!!!
Re: Please Help Me With Sabre And Amadeus by invinzible1: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
How can an applicant like you get help look at all your online post, its full of hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Were you born during d Biafra war or on July 6 1967 or Jan 15 1970

I don't even care if you exist.. Lol. I know you can't survive without quoting.. Well continue cuz if you don't you will die young and miserably, we'll funny enough nobody will miss you.. Adewale the scammer.. Heheheh

(1) (Reply)

How Many States Have You Visited? / Help About Swaziland Visa / Notes For Tourists: Important Reasons To Visit Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.