Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why You Should Pray For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Pray For Nigeria (703 Views)

We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed / See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Pray For Nigeria by johnnieode(m): 12:37am On May 28, 2016
I will start by saying this, "the thunder that will fire those that are sitting on Nigeria's progress is doing push-ups, gathering momentum and waiting for the right time to strike". Their level of selfishness demands a 2 weeks crusade.

Come to think of it, when you spell knife, the K is silent. When you say Psychology, it's pronounced "sykology" therefore the P is silent. There are many instances like that in English Language. When i first heard the word PSYCHOLOGY. I spelt "Sychology". I didn't know there was a 'silent' letter "P". What am i really saying? Don't be confused. When President Buhari and APC promised N45 as PMS pump price. We also didn't know there was a "silent" hundred naira before it!

Please, who has that girl's numba. The same girl that gave Abacha apple? I have candidates for her.

It is easier for those at the top of power to spend over N140,000 on Don perignon that they will shit and piss out in 15 minutes but they'll see it inhumane to increase minimum wage to N100,000. The rate at which things are going... Goats will start barking, Dogs will start mooing, Lions will start bleating, and frogs will start singing.

Soon, we might need to pay to walk the streets of Nigeria, pay to breathe, i might even start paying the government just for saying "hi" to a beautiful girl that is strolling down the street.

He that has hear let him hear, and he that cannot hear, let him read the writings on the wall. Pray cause the future of your children depends on it. Pray hard till something happens!

READ: Open Letter From Goodluck Ebele Jonathan http://www.ehroo.com/2016/05/open-letter-from-goodluck-ebele-jonathan.html?m=0

Re: Why You Should Pray For Nigeria by virus05(m): 12:43am On May 28, 2016
johnnieode:
I will start by saying this, "the thunder that will fire those that are sitting on Nigeria's progress is doing push-ups, gathering momentum and waiting for the right time to strike". Their level of selfishness demands a 2 weeks crusade.

Come to think of it, when you spell knife, the K is silent. When you say Psychology, it's pronounced "sykology" therefore the P is silent. There are many instances like that in English Language. When i first heard the word PSYCHOLOGY. I spelt "Sychology". I didn't know there was a 'silent' letter "P". What am i really saying? Don't be confused. When President Buhari and APC promised N45 as PMS pump price. We also didn't know there was a "silent" hundred naira before it!

Please, who has that girl's numba. The same girl that gave Abacha apple? I have candidates for her.

It is easier for those at the top of power to spend over N140,000 on Don perignon that they will shit and piss out in 15 minutes but they'll see it inhumane to increase minimum wage to N100,000. The rate at which things are going... Goats will start barking, Dogs will start mooing, Lions will start bleating, and frogs will start singing.

Soon, we might need to pay to walk the streets of Nigeria, pay to breathe, i might even start paying the government just for saying "hi" to a beautiful girl that is strolling down the street.

He that has hear let him hear, and he that cannot hear, let him read the writings on the wall. Pray cause the future of your children depends on it. Pray hard till something happens!

READ: Open Letter From Goodluck Ebele Jonathan http://www.ehroo.com/2016/05/open-letter-from-goodluck-ebele-jonathan.html?m=0
u don big pass dis tin
Re: Why You Should Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43am On May 28, 2016
Pray that the country Nigeria should reform or die

Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments
https://www.nairaland.com/3129540/nepotism-alert-update-buharis-lopsided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Chief Gani Fawehinmi SAN Is A Nigerian Legend / Niger Delta Avengers Threatened Buhari With Death Warrant Ahead Of Visit / America And The West: Source Of World Filth And Evil: The Rise Of Sodom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.