Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? (1332 Views)

Khloe Kardashian Copies The Beyonce Famous 'met Gala Pose' Who Would You Hit On? / The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! / Was Lebo Mathosa The Beyonce Of Africa Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by sugachic(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2006
I thnk that girl (Cassie) shld beta pipe down and stop trying to reap the kind of fame beyonce them got after years of hardwork. What y'all thnk
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by choongtin(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2006
hell to d no cassie can never be the nxt beyonce in the nxt 10 yrs infact cassie cnt sing she has got a terrible voice when i heard her in a concert she was really wack what beyonce acheived cassie cnt acheive it at all!!!
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by Seun(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2006
What does being like beyonce have to do with "piping down"? Makes no sense!
She has a right to promote herself whether or not she's like Beyonce. That's what entertainers do!
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by snazzydawn(f): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2006
sugachic:

I thnk that girl (Cassie) shld beta pipe down and stop trying to reap the kind of fame beyonce them got after years of hardwork. What y'all thnk

why should she pipe down? I think she is really hot. Try watching her video" a long way to go" and you will see what I mean.
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by sugachic(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2006
I've seen d vid. Its okay,even better than me&u. because she's on badboy she has dis air
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by sugachic(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2006
I've seen d vid. Its okay,even better than me&u. because she's on badboy she has dis air
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by saintkola(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2006
itz like i'v postd on this thread b4 ?
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by snazzydawn(f): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2006
@ sugachic; yea,I love the bad boy "effizzy"
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by Mystique(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2006
Cassie is def hot, Beyonce's time is up cheesy
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by snazzydawn(f): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2006
it is so true,mystique. Beyonce is becoming stale. Cassie is more like a breathe of fresh air.
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by saintkola(m): 3:44am On Nov 29, 2006
Beyonce is getting stale !? y'all must be crazy or on drugs !
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by Ameena(f): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2006
CASSIE is kool but Beyonce is stil da bomb!!!
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by sugachic(f): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2006
We all know dat all young female singers aspire 2 be lyk beyonce or even better and cassie is defntly not part of the group of girls dat might take over frm Bee
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by snazzydawn(f): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2006
Well, she does not have to be like B, she belongs to a class of her own. I like her. I see her going places.
Re: Can Cassie Be The Beyonce Of The Next 5 Years? by Oracle(m): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2006
Thank you Snazzy, thatz exatly what i wanted to say
does everybody have to be like beyonce

cassie would be cassie in the next thousand years

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Candid Interview With Mtv Host Sway Calloway / Night Of Thousand Laughs Made Me Popular, Left Me Poor--mc Basketmouth / Check Out Mi's New Car !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.