Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! (609 Views)

"Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! by MChaze25(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2016
Still remember taking care of my younger siblings as a first child.
It was a nightmare walahi because they keep quarelling as kids and i keep settling as a teen.
Can't forget one particular funny incident...
Was eating my afternoon meal and was also eavesdropping to a heated up play at the parlour between my last born and the immidiate elderly one.
Then next thing i heard the last born crying..
I was like:- "Ahh,..not again today o.
Am not coming to console anybody again today".
Then next thing i heard was a big deafening sound on floor.
Jeez!, i left my food and ran to the parlour to meet the suprise of my life.
The big central flower verse has been broken!.
I was like:- " i don buy job. My parents will kill me today because an igbo adage says an adult can't be at home and a goat dies in its stakes. Am the culprit no matter who is guilty".
I looked at Zenny the elder and made enquires..
The following conversation ensued..
Me:- Zenny why is your kid sister crying and you are just there standing like a statue?
Zenny:- She hit her head on the floor.
Me:- and so what?. What the happened to this flower verse?
Zenny:- I used it to beat the floor for beating my sister.
Me:- Huh?. For real?
So is the floor crying already?
Zenny:- I don't know.
I almost went crazy with anger that day but children will always be children
Re: Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2016
grin

I "hate" kids. grin

Pls for those who will think nonsense now, I dnt meant it literally, but the mischief which they r capable of doing
Re: Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! by Bluette(f): 6:50am On May 28, 2016
Hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahhah. Let me stop there. Hhahhahahahhhhhahahhahaahah its soo funny joor.
Re: Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! by talktonase(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2016
the floor must cry oh...hahahahha
Re: Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! by MChaze25(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
S/he is soo clever. kiss kiss

I remember I use to fall over A LOT when I was little and my mother who was sick and tired of me falling over use to pour her tea on the spot I fell on as a way to apologise to the floor. I use to cry when she did that thinking she loved the floor more than me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moments That Made Me Never Forget Childhood! by MChaze25(m): 1:04am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=JuicyLucy post=51187325]S/he is soo clever. kiss kiss

I remember I use to fall over A LOT when I was little and my mother who was sick and tired of me falling over use to pour her tea on the spot I fell on as a way to apologise to the floor. I use to cry when she did that thinking she loved the floor more than me.

[/quote}

Funny

(1) (Reply)

Horror Of Finding Your Mum’s In Love With Your Best Friend. True Life Story Pic / Brainaics Solve This! / 5 Important Truth I Found Joy In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.