Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

You Aren’t Managing Yourself Like The Asset You Are. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Aren’t Managing Yourself Like The Asset You Are. (431 Views)

MUST READ: Top 12 Facebook Marketing Strategies You Aren’t Using / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Aren’t Managing Yourself Like The Asset You Are. by fermonster(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2016
Summary: You are all you have, practice self care.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

“I quote; I will kiss myself if I could. Bob – One of Americans most respected authors”
That is self love for you.

The fact still remains; if you can’t love yourself then you can’t love people. Because you can’t give what you don’t have. Every morning when I wake up, I pray, pick up a comb and comb my beards, pick up the hairbrush and brush my hair and compliment myself in front of the mirror.

How has this helped me? It helped me build confidence in myself and at such now I can compliment other people and gain favor from them subconsciously. That is me using myself as an asset to get what I deserve.
Ladies do that always. A beautiful lady sitting in the bar or garden doesn’t have to make a request before it is even granted. Self care/ self love is what she used and there you are asking her what you can offer her and spending the money you budgeted for food on a girl you barely know.

You don’t need to be lady to attract favor from people. As a man learn to compliment people by complimenting yourself.
Learn to give people gifts by giving yourself and so on and watch how favor will locate you spontaneously.

If there is one law I can stand for today and forever. It will be the law of attraction. You attract into your life situations and circumstances that are in rhythm with your mind. So whatever you nurture in your mind frequently is what persists. So if you tell yourself how good you are, then you will tell people how good they look and in doing so, goodness will follow you. Ishialahu.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

CBN Flexible Exchange Rate Policy Could Be Announced This Week As More Rumours P / PM For Sale / Buy Bitcoin Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.