Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos (983 Views)

Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) / Check Out This Girl Photos That Got People Talking / EMOTIONAL: Dolapo Osinbajo Narrates Rape Ordeal Of 6-month-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:24am On May 28, 2016
A lady has narrated her encounter with a friendly Fulani girl she met in Ghana and how the little girl touched her heart with her selfless action. Read Below;

Today i made a new friend...she is Leila...one of those Fulani’s from Mali who beg for money in front of Accra mall. she approached me n smiled n spoke pidgin: antyy make u give me money make i buy food chop'..then i smiled back n said i hv not eaten since morn myself..

she asked if its true ...i said yhh...then she handed me all the coins she had in hand...i asked if she is sure i can use the money...she said yh i cld...so i counted n it ws js 1cedi 10p...told her it wont be enough...she asked me to wait for a min...she went to check wher she keeps her money n brot about 4cedis...then she said 5cds shd be enough to buy rice...n i told her i wld need water...she then asked me to wait so she begs ppl for money for me...after abt 10mins, (was waiting for someone)..she came back with 50p from her bro n said she can direct me to a canteen...i followed her...while engaging her in convo

Ppl js starred at us...others said i shdnt mind her...i told them she wasnt begging for money
I distracted her with ques while we waited...she is js 10yrs

Then i asked why she gave me all the money...she replied 'ibi u dey hungry anty, i go fit beg for money but u no go fit, so jst take am'...at this point i had tears in my eyes..n i know ppl were wonderong wht convo we were hving.. She asked tht i tk fotos of her n with her...

It was tooo sunny so they came out dark...then when my friend arrived she told her to mk sure i get food to eat...then i asked her to tk her money...she looked disappionted n asked why...i told her i js needed company while i waited..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/lady-narrates-her-emotional-encounter.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:25am On May 28, 2016
not all are bad
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2016
That's not a Fulani girl, those are Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians and countries of south east asia who came to seek refuge in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by TheFirstLady: 8:29am On May 28, 2016
Awww, a pure and kind soul...
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:30am On May 28, 2016
nice one.. small girl with a big heart
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:30am On May 28, 2016
Guess who know better than the narrator who met with the girl personally
Xbabangida:
That's not a Fulani girl, those are Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians and countries of south east asia who came to seek refuge in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by lashout1: 8:31am On May 28, 2016
And i ask, why do they like wearing Chelsea Jersey?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
good girl.. God bless u
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by hopeforcharles(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2016
lashout1:
Now that u said it, they always wear jersey esp Chelsea, one wonders if they are Chelsea fans
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by absoluteSuccess: 8:49am On May 28, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Guess who know better than the narrator who met with the girl personally

Tuareg.

Not Fulani, knowledge of how to write blogs does not mean one is familiar with the world's racial diversity.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2016
Lool... Sha tell the lady to check her purse and other valuables when the girl leaves incase anything misses.......I made a mistake of trusting them once... Still paying for it........ Sweet my foot...
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by simeonval: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
So all her time you wasted you didn't give her anything. You are not nice

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On May 28, 2016
I cedi and 10 Pasewas.. One Panu "N100 ghana bread" and 10 naira groundnut.. cheesy

Not Bad...

Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On May 28, 2016
lashout1:

Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2016
simeonval:
So all her time you wasted you didn't give her anything. You are not nice

Don't mind her.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Emotional Encounter With A Little Fulani Girl. Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On May 28, 2016
I hope you gave her some of the money she begged you for @op

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Propose Biafran Map? (photo) / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Samsung Note 7? / Four Feared Dead In Fatal Accident Along Shagamu-ore Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.