Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) (30940 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe / Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Only 3 slaps and it has become a news undecided

Do you know how many women have been slapped today already undecided
Are you saying you support this?

She shouldn't have spoken out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:20am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
Believe me, I get your point but let's call a spade a spade.

The man was wrong in all dimensions.
1. He assaulted a female.
2. He assaulted an employee.
3. He assaulted a female employee.

She had the right to turn it to whatever.
Madam I never said the man was right.

Just don't make it a thing of gender. If you get my point there would be no need calling a spade what it already is.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
Believe me, I get your point but let's call a spade a spade.

The man was wrong in all dimensions.
1. He assaulted a female.
2. He assaulted an employee.
3. He assaulted a female employee.

She had the right to turn it to whatever.
and it would have been ok if it was a male employee hhe assaulted ? Imaagine the reasoning of these days. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Ligxy(f): 9:20am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
But do you have to turn it into a Man vs Woman thing?

Your boss slapped you over 8k. Simple! That's the reason he slapped you and not because you are female. Stop trying to turn it into a gender abuse of some sort. It could have also been a male staff he would slap like that and what do you expect the male staff to say about it?

Some of these women sef. They experience something but they complain for the wrong reasons. undecided
But if it's a male employee that got slapped by a female boss, gender can come in. How can a woman slap me? I will beat her up.
Nigerians, we funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:22am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
and it would have been ok if it was a male employee hhe assaulted ? Imaagine the reasoning of these days. Smh
2. He assaulted an employee

This point covers your aspect.

He was wrong in all dimensions. Male or female, he was wrong.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Sistem007(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Your boss slapped you over 8k. Simple! That's the reason he slapped you and not because you are female. Stop trying to turn it into a gender abuse of some sort. It could have also been a male staff he would slap like that and what do you expect the male staff to say about it?

Some of these women sef. They experience something but they complain for the wrong reasons. undecided

I was beginning to feel for her till she started ranting about her being a woman and all. Women just like taking advantage of their feminine gender to throw shades at men at any slightest opportunity they have.

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Bgorgeous: 9:23am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
Madam tell us the true story, enough of all these female victim role playing. When did you learn top speak dat rudely to ur boss, it appears there is more to una wwork relationship. Don't stupid and brainless . Making a work issue aa sexist one. A woman caan be slapped by a fellow woman, a man can be slapped by a woman, a man can slap a man but a man shouldn't slap a woman ? Where is that logic from. Rather we all agree no employer should reserve the right to slap an employee no matter wat. Since he isn't only an emplyer to you, tell us the true story and stop such idotic feminist bull crap
l can truly imagin the mud in your head called brain.. Why should anyone hit a woman, the one u men call the weaker sex yet u talk gabbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
The story funny die walahi grin

1. I went to 3 different supermarkets grin

2. We had a 3rd party live band event cheesy

3. 30% commission shocked

4. I got slapped 3 times shocked grin cheesy

5. Do I deserve to be slapped 3 times? grin

Using 3 as the subject of the formula, find X grin

Idiot!!.. hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:24am On May 28, 2016
Ligxy:

But if it's a male employee that got slapped by a female boss, gender can come in. How can a woman slap me? I will beat her up.
Nigerians, we funny.
If that's what you think, then fine. smiley
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Madam I never said the man was right.

Just don't make it a thing of gender. If you get my point there would be no need calling a spade what it already is.
Read my points well Oga.

He was wrong in all dimensions I said.

Male or female, everyone has the right to speak up against violence. A spade is indeed what it is here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Smellymouth: 9:24am On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Idiot!!.. hahahahahaha

cheesy cheesy

Babaly, na true na grin grin
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:25am On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Idiot!!.. hahahahahaha
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2016
Bgorgeous:
l can truly imagin the mud in your head called brain.. Why should anyone hit a woman, the one u men call the weaker sex yet u talk gabbish
because I don't wanna get banned. You would have regretted quoting me. Neverthless. Go and die
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by RJayson(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2016
The 3rd slap connected me to the fridge in the kitchen.. wink. Is this a novel or what. Too much drama

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
2. He assaulted an employee

This point covers your aspect.

He was wrong in all dimensions. Male or female, he was wrong.
then you didn't need to add the female emplyee. Its sexist. Simple

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:27am On May 28, 2016
Sistem007:

I was beginning to feel for her till she started ranting about her being a woman and all. Women just like taking advantage of their feminine gender to throw shades at men at any slightest opportunity they have.
My sentiments exactly!

If she had left it at the normal point of her boss slapping her then I would have supported her fully but when I noticed she was now using the opportunity to play a sexist card I withdrew my support.

We are not even questioning why she spoke rudely to him. Thank God she included that part in her story so we can all see why he slapped her. But that's really not my business, it shouldn't just be a gender thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by tammie24: 9:28am On May 28, 2016
She should get a doctors report

That will go a long way
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
Read my points well Oga.

He was wrong in all dimensions I said.

Male or female, everyone has the right to speak up against violence. A spade is indeed what it is here.
So why exactly are you trying to argue with me since we are saying the same thing?

Or you are just looking for a way to disagree?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy

*in Johnny bravos voice *

Hey there Baybay! cool
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by dROC1: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Conspiracy theorist toh bad

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Sistem007(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2016
When a man beats a woman it is in the news but when a woman beats a man it becomes a normal thing and nobody hears about it...And we say it's a man's world #LMAO
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy

Babaly, na true na grin grin

You no lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by elopee3000(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2016
Name checkers make abuse him
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:31am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
then you didn't need to add the female emplyee. Its sexist. Simple
That is another point that shouldn't be ignored bro.

Its same when a lady assaults a male employee. She assaulted an employee, yes. But then, she assaulted a guy...

Its a simple fact.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

*in Johnny bravos voice *

Hey there Baybay! cool
undecided Am I missing something?

Where's the six packs?
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by kraftsta(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Dont mind dem, dis their gender equality propaganda is turning to stupidity...
If u are abused by ur boss, den go to d nearest police station n make a case n not running to social media to ask If a woman deserves to be slapped 3times, meaning dat ur boss is supposed to go scott free If he decides to slap any of ur male colleagues... I hate all forms of abuses n employee/employ abuses shouldnt be left out or twisted into something else like this lady is ignorantly twisting d case..

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by K024(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin I been dey try to ignore you but you're somrin elze (in Falz's voice) ..... See connection grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Smellymouth: 9:35am On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You no lie grin

Oracle has spoken!!

Words of wisdom!!

Amadioha oooo!!!! grin

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
That is another point that shouldn't be ignored bro.

Its same when a lady assaults a male employee. She assaulted an employee, yes. But then, she assaulted a guy...

Its a simple fact.
and if ur example happens , from my perception of u , you would first ask "what did he do". Cmon. This sexist angle to issues I keeping women down. Learn to relate professionally with issues on the basis they are indidviduals. No man should ever hit a woman and no woman should hit a man no matter what. If we both agree on that which I serious doubt. All that should bother you is that a person slapped another person three times (cos the sex of the warring parties should be inconsequential)

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
undecided Am I missing something?

Where's the six packs?

In the fridge.....what's your brand grin
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Sistem007(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

My sentiments exactly!

If she had left it at the normal point of her boss slapping her then I would have supported her fully but when I noticed she was now using the opportunity to play a sexist card I withdrew my support.

We are not even questioning why she spoke rudely to him. Thank God she included that part in her story so we can all see why he slapped her. But that's really not my business, it shouldn't just be a gender thing.

Thank you for mentioning the rude part...I have always told ladies, u don't push a man so much beyond limit and when he beats u, u come online and seek public sympathy. The guys we actually reffer to as beasts are guys who find joy in beating women but if u are totally the cause, don't expect me to pity u. A woman will tell u that she insulted a man coz she was angry (because she can't beat him so she decided to use her mouth to finish him), then the man gets upset in turn and since men are not known for words like women, swings I to action and hits her out of anger too, then she comes online and shouts that the man is an animal for hitting her(A woman).
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:39am On May 28, 2016
kraftsta:

Dont mind dem, dis their gender equality propaganda is turning to stupidity...
If u are abused by ur boss, den go to d nearest police station n make a case n not running to social media to ask If a woman deserves to be slapped 3times, meaning dat ur boss is supposed to go scott free If he decides to slap any of ur male colleagues... I hate all forms of abuses n employee/employ abuses shouldnt be left out or twisted into something else like this lady is ignorantly twisting d case..
I just tire!

And that's what some of the females who have commented on this thread are ignorantly trying to do.

If she is going to sue him will she sue him for violating work ethics or because he hit an opposite gender.

I've not seen anywhere in the constitution where assault was categorized into male and female. There is no greater punishment for when a man assaults a female compared to when he assaults his own gender. The law remains the same on both.

But as usual they argue sentimentally so I'm not surprised. It's just to let them be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skales Accused Of Hating Wizkid For Not Wishing Him Happy Birthday As He Redacts / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter / 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.