Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? (104110 Views)

Rita Dominic,Kate Henshaw,Ramsey Noah Storm Debola Williams Birthday Party(pics) / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by icingbaby(f): 2:26am On Jan 13, 2006
steph:

look, icingbaby and kc, don't u guyz go on talking about mii like i aint in this chat room, anyway i wasnt being rude it was just a joke that u should get a lyfe doesnt really mean u don't have one, kai, anyway watever men and as 4 marrying one of them in lyfe u can never be too sure but as i and desmond are right now is good enough for mii, we are as close as being married and dats all i really need a very good friend which i got in him.
i don't care if you were here or not, i just said what i felt. if that was how you make jokes by telling me to go get a life that wasn't a joke to me. and if desmond or what ever you call him is your friend that your business that ain't got nothing to do with me. and if i said both of them ain't cute or sexy that is my opinion i will love for you to respect it.  he sure do need to go to the gym and get a hair cut.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 13, 2006
lmfaoooo
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by hotangel2(f): 4:02am On Jan 13, 2006
dez:

hello everybody, this is desmond elliot and i will just like to say one thing, why are you all here arguing about people out there, well as my friend stephanie said 1 mans food is another mans poision, so let it be that way anyway thank you to those who wrote nice things about me, and as for those that want to marry me, cheesy i am taken and deeply in love, juju can't work, i think u guys should just drop this topic, by d way that picture of me on the first page is horrible, cheesy, thanx guyz not sure i will be coming back here, just came to see for my self as steph told me, any messages for me should go through her, and ramsey is my friend so he will hear about his fans too. thank you to all my fans i appreciate your love and support, bless you all.

FXCKING DIES!!!!!!!!!! This time arround, i really died. *dies*! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by icingbaby(f): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2006
@hot-angel wake up girl, you can die on me now we come a long way. cry cry cry
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by steph(f): 4:24am On Jan 13, 2006
hey u guyz, wats all dis beef in here, i was with dee today when he came to d chat room and left a message, u guyz really need to start acting right here. gosh, i guess its my fault for getting him here,
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2006
steph what do you think we are , dummies? My God , if u wanna do this BS take it to another board.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by hotangel2(f): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2006
icingbaby:

@hot-angel wake up girl, you can die on me now we come a long way. cry cry cry

*wakes up*...

steph:

hey u guyz, wats all this beef in here, i was with dee today when he came to d chat room and left a message, u guyz really need to start acting right here. gosh, i guess its my fault for getting him here,

*DIES AGAIN* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2006
hahaha she think she slick
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by steph(f): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2006
men i see u guyz are really kids in here, wats all dis, is it dat desmond is too big to come to a chat room and leave a note abei its impossible for mii to know him, is he God, abei no be nija like mii, men i cant be borthered wat u guyz say in herem ur just all been childish, anyway he has said wat he wants to say and i have said mine so if u want to be a human or a dummy its left to u, gosh girls kai.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by ldollier(f): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2006
steph take it easy. but ummm i wont doubt what you said i read them. but emmm pictures say a thousand words. from my understanding your claiming saying that you are/know desmond elliot. why dont you prove it, by posting a picture of it. if you do it that way hot-angel and k2dac will lay off your case.

how bout that. if you reply me saying" well i dont need to prove nothing to you" which by the way, i think thats what you will say, then we will come to the conclusion that you are the kid in here. how bout that cool
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by queen2(f): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2006
That was a setup , dez is not desmond
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2006
Steph now first off correction , this is not a fukkin chatroom its a Forum aka Messageboard , don't come in here and start calling us kids , the only kid in here is you ... youre playing dummy here , take this shiit somewhere else.

who said its impossible for you to know him personally?

* Looks around * --------------------- nobody

Obviously we dont give a fuk if whoever the hell you wanna portray as Desmond is here, he has fans here and i really dont see any of them getting excited.

Ive said my peace , you have nothing else to say to me , so go roll with your so called Dez.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by hotangel2(f): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy i need oxygen.

No matter how 'social' desmond wants to be, i don't think he'll come on a forum and type 'd' as THE.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2006
Omg Lizzy she and 'Desmond' type sooo much alike , they must be sooo close rolleyes
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by ldollier(f): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2006
LLOL k2dac cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by steph(f): 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy :Dmen u guyz are just soo hilarious, ok as for the person dat said i should put a pic of us here, let mii ask u a honest question, have u ever seen mii? do u know wat i look like? answer no, well if i put dez's pic with mii how will u know if it really is me or not, oh well u guyz are no one for mii to prove i know dee, so say wat u want i would have given u guyz his number to call and confirm but he will kill mii and dat isnt just necessary soo say wat u want yea. i really cant believe u guyz on dis issue all dis started just from a joke on get a lyfe, oh well, am too busy and matured to engage myself in dis prove urself and argument thing.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by hotangel2(f): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2006
Typical reply from a wannabe desmond. I ain't madatcha.

I once lied that i was genevieve and Jennifer lopez. People believed me.. and u know, i look like them. wink

It's good to keep dreaming that you know Desmond... i will pray ur dreams come true. What are friends for... smiley
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by ldollier(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2006
steph:

cheesy :Dmen u guyz are just soo hilarious, ok as for the person that said i should put a pic of us here, let mii ask u a honest question, have u ever seen mii? do u know what i look like? answer no, well if i put dez's pic with mii how will u know if it really is me or not, oh well u guyz are no one for mii to prove i know dee, so say what u want i would have given u guyz his number to call and confirm but he will kill mii and that isnt just necessary soo say what u want yea. i really can't believe u guyz on this issue all this started just from a joke on get a lyfe, oh well, am too busy and matured to engage myself in this prove yourself and argument thing.

hahah your still on "lala land" but anywho i wont doubt you. good for you, you know desmond elliot rolleyes. like as if anyone here cares. rolleyes
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by icingbaby(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2006
like i said before if you know Desmond or whatever you call him, that is you business that ain't me, or do you want us to jump up because you know Desmond he ain't no body. (and tell him i said he need to go to the gym and a nice hair cut he sure do need one)

steph:

men i see u guyz are really kids in here, wats all this, is it that desmond is too big to come to a chat room and leave a note abei its impossible for mii to know him, is he God, abei no be nija like mii, men i can't be borthered what u guyz say in herem your just all been childish, anyway he has said what he wants to say and i have said mine so if u want to be a human or a dummy its left to u, gosh girls kai.
the only one that is acting like a kid is you this is not a chat room and i believe that you know Desmond and that good for you, nobody care.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by steph(f): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2006
Na wa oh dis is getting out of hand, hmmm, who r u guyz fighting with plz, abei beefing, men am not fighting anyone of u oh! abeg, it was just a thing and i would have sworn dat it wasn't me dat wrote dat but am a catholic and dat wont just be right, anyway for those who really want to believe, it really was him but those who dont then fine, besides u guys asked mii to get him to dis watever board u call it, and i did now u say its a lie, wat do u guyz really want, haba, nigerians its soo hard to please them, obasanjo sorry. have fun guyz laughing and doing watever u do best, see ya
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by yummy(m): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2006
yes, it's been so funny but you guys need to stop. the girl said she know him. just believe her at least i've seen a pic of a girl on hi5 which she took with ramson noah tho it looks like she begged to take it grin anyways, do u guys care that much? Desmond is human so what's special if he post or read post or post post or whatever.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by hotangel2(f): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2006
yummy:

special if he post or read post or post post or whatever.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Scorpio(f): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2006
dez:

hello everybody, this is desmond elliot and i will just like to say one thing, why are you all here arguing about people out there, well as my friend stephanie said 1 mans food is another mans poision, so let it be that way anyway thank you to those who wrote nice things about me, and as for those that want to marry me, i am taken and deeply in love, juju can't work, i think u guys should just drop this topic, by d way that picture of me on the first page is horrible, , thanx guyz not sure i will be coming back here, just came to see for my self as steph told me, any messages for me should go through her, and ramsey is my friend so he will hear about his fans too. thank you to all my fans i appreciate your love and support, bless you all.

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, n even if this is Desmond(of which i know it's not him until we get some more evidence), y d hell would he ask us to take out the pic, did we ask him to look that bad or wat? abeg jo, this is just another wannabe desomond or worreva.@ Steph, next time he signs in..get him to a chatroom or we can add our yahoo add's to his so we can all have a conference(he can always choose not to use his add again, it's free) n then he could turn on d cam so we can b sure!
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by yummy(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2006
scorpio to be sincere, would you do that if you're a celebrity?
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Scorpio(f): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2006
I could, shuo who's goin to stalk me with a web-cam on?
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by icingbaby(f): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2006
[quote author=Scorpio link=topic=3132.msg169917#msg169917 date=113719 y d hell would he ask us to take out the pic, did we ask him to look that bad or what? abeg jo,
[quote][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you crazy gurl
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by yummy(m): 1:10am On Jan 14, 2006
Scorpio:

I could, shuo who's goin to stalk me with a web-cam on?
that's like you're so jobless, don't you know celebrities always have this kind of challenge, tell me howmany people you'll be showing your cam per day
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Scorpio(f): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2006
i didn't say i would go on my cam everyday dude, i meant in a situation like this with d whole desmond thingy.....if he wants to prove that he really typed that post. Get it now? n wat's up with ''dat's like''...sawrie not too used to guyz sayin it cool
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by hotangel2(f): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2006
Steph is talking as if desmond is really there. Well.. for the two mins he's there.. they can both take a picture with dessy's phone (he should have a camera phone).. or summin.

But seriously tho, if im a celeb.. i wouldn't be worried abt some kids thinking IM not ME. cool
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by yummy(m): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2006
Scorpio:

i didn't say i would go on my cam everyday dude, i meant in a situation like this with d whole desmond thingy.if he wants to prove that he really typed that post. Get it now? n what's up with ''that's like''...sawrie not too used to guyz sayin it cool
you're not a celebrity so 'that's like...' is just an example to make u understand what am saying.

you didn't get ma point, after you've finished showing yourself and another person ask for the same thing would you continue like that? seriously, it's not normal. i don't think the guy can be that jobless.
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by yummy(m): 1:25am On Jan 14, 2006
hot-angel:

But seriously tho, if im a celeb.. i wouldn't be worried about some kids thinking IM not ME. cool
that's what am saying!
Re: Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? by Scorpio(f): 1:27am On Jan 14, 2006
@Yummy, ur 2 cents n i get it! anywayz, if steph wants to get him here, she's goin to have to do better than a miserly post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.