Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos (39874 Views)

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by kizzle4eva(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
Yobo also happens to be his first Everton signing as well.
Its a testimonial thus it involves friends, family etc
naijaboiy:
What is David moyes's importance/contribution to this event?

Why was he invited? Of what use is he to sport pundits in Nigeria?

Somebody should answer me....FAST! angry
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Noblebrown7(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
Notes? In naija?
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Noblebrown7(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
Moyes? In naija?
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by tonguengineer(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2016
Wike d nightmare of d DOG of ubima
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by tonguengineer(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

He was in Nigeria to coach team world for the testimonial match. Thank u
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by SirHenry105(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

If you are asking that, you might as well ask the importance of gov. Wike at the event nah... . Fantastically Rubbish Question. . . ;>

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by justicejay(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2016
Op what are you smoking? Moyes is still jobless, Rodgers it the new celtic coach. Ahah feeding fake news.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by sirxbit(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2016
pls Moyes is yet to join a club.its rogers dat was newly appointed as Celtic Coach
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Splashme: 5:32pm On May 28, 2016
df
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 5:44pm On May 28, 2016
repogirl:
Ubahs necklace looks like a choker. grin
Infact my sister;he should try and grow a neck because I can't find his neck;and his pot belly..,lip sealed! But I like him.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by 1wolex85: 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Governor Nyesom Wike who hosted the Joseph Yobo's testimonial match at Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state yesterday, met with new Celtic coach David Moyes, Capital Oil boss; Ifeanyi Ubah, Kanu Nwankwo, Vincent Enyeama, Emmanuel Emenike and a lots of others who gathered to support the Nigerian football icon (Yobo). See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/gov-wike-meets-with-david-moyes-kanu.html
the new Celtic coach is Brendan Rodgers not David Moyes
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by SkinnyDude(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

former everton coach..
yobo- former everton defender...
see the relationship
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by mamagee3(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2016
Ramon92:
Joseph Yobo for president...
shocked shocked
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Biafra101: 5:54pm On May 28, 2016
Wetin AY dey do there? Lol
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by lorenzo9096: 5:54pm On May 28, 2016
abeg ooo, when did Moyes become Celtic manager? I thought Brendan Rodgers was recently appointed. bros op! stop misleading people OK.

as for the guy asking what Moyes inportance to yobo, bros, yobo was David Moyes first signing as Everton manager.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by dayowunmi(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2016
David Moyes is not the new Celtic head coach, Brendan Rodgers is the new Celtic head coach, get your facts right pls
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by miqos02(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2016
ok
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On May 28, 2016
Ramon92:
I guess you started watching football last year..
I don't think that's a bad thing. After all you didn't start watching football from birth.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On May 28, 2016
SkinnyDude:
former everton coach..
yobo- former everton defender...
see the relationship
Thanks bro, I get it now.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On May 28, 2016
SirHenry105:
If you are asking that, you might as well ask the importance of gov. Wike at the event nah... . Fantastically Rubbish Question. . . ;>
Wow!

A fantastic and dumb answer to such question too. Don't you think? wink
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by naijaboiy: 6:11pm On May 28, 2016
tonguengineer:

He was in Nigeria to coach team world for the testimonial match. Thank u
Thanks for explaining.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by SirHenry105(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Wow!

A fantastic and dumb answer to such question too. Don't you think? wink
Nah l don't think so
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by pinkyliceous(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2016
Bro Ifeanyi Ubah making waves all over the place.

#strongman.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by googlepikins: 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
carammel:
David Moyes, the clueless one.
wetin David Moyes do you now? All dis man u fans sef.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by victorazy(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

He was Yobo's long served boss (Everton). May u don't get it.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Akaujaa(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2016
The 2nd pix though...Is David Moyes the governor of Rivers state? As if Wike is afraid of Moyes.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by femolala001(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Are u. a learner?? David moyes was yobos boss in everton.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by femolala001(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
Pls jw can i download or watch the testimonial match of yobo??
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Kids and their usual ways of thinking

3 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Legitbaba(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Governor Nyesom Wike who hosted the Joseph Yobo's testimonial match at Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state yesterday, met with new Celtic coach David Moyes, Capital Oil boss; Ifeanyi Ubah, Kanu Nwankwo, Vincent Enyeama, Emmanuel Emenike and a lots of others who gathered to support the Nigerian football icon (Yobo). See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/gov-wike-meets-with-david-moyes-kanu.html

New Celtic coach I tot it was Brendan Rogers
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by dorocent(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2016
Who notice d pot belly camera man in d first pix?
Man b like, governor wike I go use dis ur pix take loan oo grin
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by berlusconib2: 7:08pm On May 28, 2016
Wike dressing is always simply not like that of his predecessor Amechi wey dey dress like last mugu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali And Ben Murray-Bruce 1984 Throwback Photo / Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.