Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Construction Of 6 Terraces At Wawa, In Arepo From Foundation To Finishes. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 6 Terraces At Wawa, In Arepo From Foundation To Finishes. (460 Views)

NEW TERRACES At ROXBURY HOMES, LEKKI / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of 6 Terraces At Wawa, In Arepo From Foundation To Finishes. by purplepillar: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
good morning nairalanders and engineers in the house, we will be taking you on a journey through the constructions of one of our proposed sites at wawa in Arepo Area of Ogun state by purple pillar concept.
Even though we have began piling on the site now, we will still give you regular updates as the construction on site progresses from the fillings to the soil test up to date and down to the finishes which should be in a couple of months time.
The proposed site is a residential building comprising six(6) Terrace with 3 bedrooms in each of them and a boys quarter.
I'm sure that there are several things for you to learn as we progress together.
you can also drop your comments, contributions and questions and I'll answer them all.
Re: Construction Of 6 Terraces At Wawa, In Arepo From Foundation To Finishes. by fendorf(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2016
Contact us for ur Granite and sharpsand 07064696356
Re: Construction Of 6 Terraces At Wawa, In Arepo From Foundation To Finishes. by Hawx(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2016
Contact us for your Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing services. 08026437395
Re: Construction Of 6 Terraces At Wawa, In Arepo From Foundation To Finishes. by Tsn1212(f): 9:37am On May 28, 2016
Help!!! I need a company to practise, i am a civil engr. Finishd service 2014, and since den i've bn searchin for a placement. I'll really appreciate if anyone cn help, i dnt mind a site engr 2. I reside around cele-okota. U can reach me wyt tossyemmanuel@gmail.com for more details abt me. Tankx

(1) (Reply)

For Sale @ Banana Island Ikoyi..waterfront Land For 250m / Land For Sale In Lekki / OFF PLAN: 4 Bedroom Townhouse @ Peal Court Ikeja Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.