Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (54804 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by ayibatari99(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
Oboy! some people are naive. They allow some bias and selfish politicians to bring war to their door steps. You can not achieve what you want through violence, it will only take us backward. The annoying part is, this same politicians were those that have been siphoning the little fund allocated to us. They stole our wealth and now they want our lives. My dear Brother's better shine your eyes, open them wide. Don't be deceived by those monsters na we go suffer most. But, if you think violence is the best way out, then go ahead. But Me and my family are safe and healthy. We will be eating popcorn and watching you from afar grin cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by drberry(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
rhymaster:

That may be true but what will the hiding NDA gain after coming out of hiding to see that all pipeline and economic life is gone from their lands and all their family and people dead as a result of being collateral damage? The government will not run out of time, money or food, how many people in the creeks can say the same? Let the army just call in waves after waves of air strikes and carpet bombing in the pipelines and people so we can be rid of these problematic people and all pipelines. Let us see who will suffer more!
The games have already began. Let's see if the government won't be brought to their knees...
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Luvties(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
everozone:
Rolling out military tanks and warships will not bring to a halt the attacks on oil and gas pipelines instead identifying and addressing the fundamental challenges being faced by the Niger Deltans will bring a lasting solution to the hostilities.QED.

You the ND's are just too lazy.

- you have ND ministry
- you have NDDC
- you have 13% derivative
- you still enjoy federal government budgetary allocations

What else do you want if not destruction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by maxtamazin: 1:40pm On May 28, 2016
Tolexander:
These Avengers madt gan o!

It won't be surprising seeing the Avengers rolling out their warships to engage the Nigerian military. Jonathan empowered Tompolo to the extent that he was buying warship from Norway on behalf of NIMASA. That was a very costly thing for a President to have done.

So when Buhari "empowered " the Fulani with AK47, una dey sleep then.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Luvties(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2016
drberry:

The games have already began. Let's see if the government won't be brought to their feet.

One lunatic spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Iykopeeee: 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
Skseries:
urmm is it the money in ur bank account they will use to fund the budget for diversification to agric? trust me if Niger Delta had waited for 2yrs just to see if the present gov will sometin abt the region and if they don't then they can start bombing then I will b on their side. cus they sat back for 6yrs wen their brother was there, did they forget their land was degraded then. pls who was in better position to give them Biafra if not GEJ and they never asked. bunch of lazy ppl looking for cheap way to make money like tompolo and ko. rubish

Can u imagine ur question? I guess u didnt see it coming. Assuming the ND is powerful as Russia or say North korea in which case the Nigerian army can't defeat them in the event of war. Are u saying u wont find money elsewhere to diversify ur economy without goin to war?

Ok lets take it from anoda angle. If u fight ND and cudn't defeat them, what are u gonna do to ur ailing economy without crude oil?

Honestly, u aint doing urself any good. Can't u leave oil alone in the ND the way u left bakassi for cameroun? Oh i guess. The ND doesnt have the military backbone to prosecute a war like cameroun.
Nigeria is always a champion for soft target.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nusaf: 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
Luvties:

You the ND's are just too lazy.

- you have ND ministry
- you have NDDC
- you have 13% derivative
- you still enjoy federal government budgetary allocations

Just allow them. They seem to be carried away. In addition to that, the amnesty programme is still for them. They are already biting more than mouthful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Jesusloveyou: 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
ultimate search, this time na Mobil workers them go parade. NDA na ghost bomber from East Europe just like the way we have ghost Libya from northern part of Nigeria. I pity those people Nigeria army deploy go Creek, free enjoyment for NDA.
this time, if any army die, it wil be a call to level the community, odi part 2,is loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Iykopeeee: 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
Mekwen:
Should the government have sent catapult to search for militants?What are you saying.

Why did they run away from bakassi? They cud have gone there to show some military capability.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nusaf: 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
Iykopeeee:

Can u imagine ur question? I guess u didnt see it coming. Assuming the ND is powerful as Russia or say North korea in which case the Nigerian army can't defeat them in the event of war. Are u saying u wont find money elsewhere to diversify ur economy without goin to war?

Ok lets take it from anoda angle. If u fight ND and cudn't defeat them, what are u gonna do to ur ailing economy without crude oil?

Honestly, u aint doing urself any good. Can't u leave oil alone in the ND the way u left bakassi for cameroun? Oh i guess. The ND doesnt have the military backbone to prosecute a war like cameroun.

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Faculty14(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
compressordaf:
pls hit like for d RIP of dose soldiers...because dru may not come back,....#proudly a niger delta,...5% feeding 95%,.. grin
Uve obviously outta your mind
Wishing war on your own people
If Uve ever experience war you won't wish for it even to your most hated enemy
Grow up and receive sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by delishpot: 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
Wadeoye:
They should give them Odi treatment

Yeah, easy to say from a safe distance.
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by jossyj: 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
this time, if any army die, it wil be a call to level the community, odi part 2,is loading
Yes because NA are not proffesionals and also not well trained to separate criminals sorry freedom fighters from fulani heads
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nusaf: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Iykopeeee:

Don't worry, ur nerves will soon relax. Is ND a country? Even the Cameroun u mentioned, is the oil producing region laying claim to the ownership of the oil? These boys are just into crime and they are taking the armed forces for granted. SMH

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by jollymizzle(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Whathaveidone:
To be frank, I really don't give a ffffuuuck about anything going on in the Nd or any other region sef grin

I just want the SW to find solutions to its niger-delta gas dependent power problems so we can use this opportunity to attract investments and our States improving on their agric output so we won't be dependent on the north for food
The dangote refinery should start operations already.it will solve so many problems and make the SW so self relaint.petroluem products,gas power etc. We need to concentrate on agric more tho.we might be called to feed millions of refugees in the future

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Luvties(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Iykopeeee:

What is this one saying?

You the ND and the oil belong to the government. Did I hear you say the government should leave the oil in the ND and source for money elsewhere?

In another way a child telling his dad to leave the house for him.

I pity your laziness in the ND, -

Let the NA do the needful, i trust NA.

Minority for that matter. If not when Jona became the president who knows anything ND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by BabaAlaji(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
tushbobo:

Thank You.

cool cool cool
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
jollymizzle:

The dangote refinery should start operations already.it will solve so many problems and make the SW so self relaint.petroluem products,gas power etc. We need to concentrate on agric more tho.we might be called to feed millions of refugees in the future

See ehn! that's my main concern . I just hope the whole thing doesn't spread to the peaceful SS states like Akwa-Ibom and Cross-river
because once it gets to that side, then Lagos will suffer and maybe Ogun just like Oyo suffered when Boko-Haram were in their prime.

They will never move to the red-mud region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Jesusloveyou: 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
drberry:

The games have already began. Let's see if the government won't be brought to their feet.
which knee? i have given d army two order- 1. they should fry any fly that come 1km to d pipeline 2. if any army should die, d people in that community should relocate, becos d community should be level down, no fly should remain in d next 24hrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nusaf: 2:09pm On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
which knee? i have given d army two order- 1. they should fry any fly that come 1km to d pipeline 2. if any army should die, d people in that community should relocate, becos d community should be level down, no fly should remain in d next 24hrs.
Just allow them.when it starts all these noisemakers will change the song seeking for sympathy, calling genocide ICJ etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by drberry(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
Luvties:

One lunatic spotted.
****You just watch and see... Shebi the gov't has already started begging then to come for negotiations? Didn't Buhari say that was the last thing his administration would do? You think the solution to all problems is by violence? Mtcheew...
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
Pedropa:

They might change target and hit Lagos, i hope military will come for them and bombard them in Lagos ? Relax, they said a big thing is about to happen, don't u think they are ready for the soldiers u are bringing ? I pity my Eastern soldiers in that squad. God please protect them.

I just laugh at some of you people.. please what is the population of the so called "avengers" compared to the might of the whole country's military force? you think this is a video-game where you sit on your cough with a pad and be shooting "trained" personnel? laugh no go kill me.

Why do Amnesty always cry foul when the military might descend on the spoilt brats?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
Teddeebear:
tell me what you achieved in Odi, after killing innocent civilians, did it stop militancy, go and learn, you know nothing.

a dead ya ra dua is wiser than an alive you, 1000%

You be pikin make i no lie you. wetin concern Odi with Yaradua? small pikin dey talk.

Yaradua was a go slow fellow who knew he had no time to act like a president. tell me one thing, how many more groups are you going to grant amnesty? grin grin

What did Yaradua achieve with his "soft" reward criminals approach? why do we still have avengers if it worked?

Why do we have a govt if any "group" can hold the country to ransom?

Like i said, ODI is coming soon, just don't wail!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by drberry(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
Let's see na... You think the pipelines lie just by the roadside uh? BTW do you think this is a military regime that he'll just order them to kill and they'll do that? Let him try it and see if ICC prison won't be his next home... And I also hope you asked your military to raze down the fulani herdsmen for continously terrorizing the country
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
drberry:

. You mean you're my new abobaku abi? Have you abandoned your master Buhari? grin grin

Nope, i want to be around when you start wailing like a spoilt brat grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Litmus: 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
Bet oyibo folks are behind the people that are behind the scene somewhere pulling the strings.

For our part, what do people expect the president to do? For one thing, the demands and grievances of the so called militants keep changing. One minute, it is all about fairer distribution of resources; then it's about the environmental degradation and exploitation of Niger Deltans; then they throw in a demand for the release of Kanu; then it's about oil blocks; then it's about why they want to end the amnesty deals and cancellation of Maritime University; then it is about wanting full blown resources control; then its about implementation of the sovereign national conference findings( by the way, i warned that the national conference would bring with it more problems and that we should forget about all that, stop belly aching and get on with nation building) then it is about all the things put together; then it is about full blown Independence. Ah,ah, na wetin?

Again, Nigeria is a nation, you are the president - forget about oil, would you even forever tolerate people blowing up the roads? Or if some group called the Eyesore Terrorists begin to stop those stupid keke napeps, pulling out drivers and passengers and setting the keke napep alight all over Lagos, and the State governor could do nothing, how long would you as the president of the nation even tolerate that not to mention if the police and then soldiers sent to stop the Eyesore terrorists get killed? Simply from the stand point of view of lawlessness and international perception consequences you would have to act to put a stop to it or at least try. Inaction is not an option.

For me, the president Government should adopt a two pronged approach. Since Delta State in the past, now and in the foreseeable future plays such a huge role in the economic life of the Nation, the government should propose a Marshal Plan for Delta State to counter balance the military decision taken and also undermine excuses proffered by the Militants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by drberry(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
freshcvvs:

Nope, i want to be around when you start wailing like a spoilt brat grin grin grin grin
Just like the way you're around your Master like a loyal zombie.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
drberry:

Just like the way you're around your Master like a loyal zombie.
grin grin grin grin

Type in English bruoda grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Greatidonis: 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
[Ask them my bro.....Waste of time. Guerilla warfare ain't conventional warfare. It's most probable they hit and relocate to other country or region. Dialogue will win this situation more than tanks and war ships. But wait, how many war ships have this army rolled out against fulani herds men who unlike avengers who destroy pipes, murders innocent old people, women and kids in their own ancestral homes and destroy their farm lands after killing them in hundreds? So one Nigeria is all about oil in niger delta? [/quote]
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by drberry(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
freshcvvs:

Type in English bruoda grin
ميمي حياتي سياسيا طنط سلم كداب توب I hope you understand this... grin grin grin
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by nduchucks: 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
May Allah protect the innocent Nigerians who may become collateral victims and also protect the brave members of our armed forces.

May our commanders be given the wisdom to use the necessary amount of force to manage this evil. From my vantage point, overwhelming force is in order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Menzy86(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I doubt if these soldiers know who these militants are. Do you think these a Boko Haram fighters or unarmed IPOB protesters or even civilians that they can easily flex their muscles on? I pity the Nigerian army. These are not shiites for your information Buratai but men of steel and warlords.
You will be making a terrible mistake if you think Niger-Deltans are HALF as bold and suicidal as Northerners. Just thank God u never witnessed any crisis or Boko Haram attacks and confrontation with d NA. These people dont retreat and dont hide. They simply kill, kill and KILL until they are all KILLED. And u offhandedly dismissed boko haram like some kids? Trust me if d NA could crush and tame TERRORISM which is a much more complex issue than insurgency, these NDA people will soon realize that noone will suffer more than them and their people in dis war. Its a most FOOLISH thing to do farmenting war on your own land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.