Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,376 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) (54537 Views)

Recently Crowned ‘mr Ugly’ Dethroned For Assaulting Sponsor Over Prize / Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! / Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by arsenal33: 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
The organizers should be able to write better and more formal letters than this.

The construction of this letter shows they are an unserious group of people.

Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by macaranta(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2016
B.S ...all these senseless peagentry sef.
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2016
One has to wonder if the 'arrogance' is not a refusal to be come a intimacy gadget for the pageants organizers
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2016
pride goes before fall. this will serve ss a deterent to others
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Nmaglit: 12:57pm On May 28, 2016
Beauty can take u there but it takes character to kip u there

What a disgrace
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by VocalWalls: 1:21pm On May 28, 2016
I dont see how messi needs the permission of Barca to sign a manager. Shameful people that always want to exploit innocent girls. You feel threatened so you come here to blackmail her. why tell us she lodged in a hotel with the guy? isnt she 18 and old enough?
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Ugogabriel(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2016
Beauty queens everywhere nawa o

Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Ugogabriel(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2016
Beauty queens everywhere and that makes most of our gals arrogant because of pride. Soon my grandma will join and become miss grandma Nigeria

Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by tushbobo(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
kannymoore:

WHICH KAIN GBOOAA-GBOOAA-GBOAAA ENGLISH BE DIS WAN NI TORI OLORUN!!??

My brother u sef see am?? I stopped reading at the first GBOA.
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by bustamode: 1:52pm On May 28, 2016
Ummmmm!!! Miss Nollywood!! Are you for real!!!
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by DrHighchief(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
Selfish interest
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 28, 2016
All these guguru beauty contests... Common to write press release, na full of grammatical errors. Dem for just write am in pidgin make english no dey cry. cool[color=#990000][/color] grin

MBAChieves:
One of the Miss Nollywood Queen, Queen Grace Okoro Adaeze has been Dethroned Over arrogant behaviour the Organisation shared on their official Facebook Page the sad news... read below..

The statement here;

''This is to Notify the Public (social Media, Press, Prints) and all news platforms that One of our Queens Queen Grace Okoro Adaeze (Miss Nollywood Culture and Tourism) has been dethroned and is no longer a queen of Nollywood.. For going against the policies and rules of Miss Nollywood Organisation...

1.Miss Grace impose herself a manager one Robyn Gawa, who is an imposter, a fake Manager Not recognised by the Organisation, who carries himself as a worker of MNF, we are clarifying that Robyn Gawa is neither a worker nor among the MNF organising team..

No Queen in any part of the world has the right to name herself a manager, without the approval of the Organisation, It's an insult..

2. As a Queen of Nollywood whatever that happens to her, is on the Organisation, But Grace appears in Programs (travels all around) without the consent of the organisation, even when she was told to return she replied MNF in quote 'No one can stop me'.
The organisation has been very lenient with Miss Grace and she was warned severally..

3. Grace was recently in Bayelsa, where the organiser EBarakumo Odede is based, but she cared less about informing him, She Lodged in a Hotel with her fake Manager and stayed for over a week, The Organisation knows nothing of what they did, If not for the good relationship the MNF have with Hotels, which led to reliable sources contacting us if we are aware of Grace's whereabouts?

4. During her stay, Grace was even asked if she had told her Boss of her travel.. she confirmed that 'I don't really think it's he's business'..

5. Out of the great love the organisation has for her, and due to how she was picked, built up and changed to become a better person, we endured and warned her of her Behaviour more than we can count.. Grace is now too big for the Organisation, she's rude, we cannot contain her arrogancy anymore..

Therefore Miss Grace Okoro Adaeze has been brought down in compliance with the policies of Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant and has been Dethroned..
Queen Grace dethronement takes immediate effect and shes expected to return all the belongings of Miss Nollywood within 6days, and never to appear as a queen of Nollywood anywhere Again..

And the 'HOPE SUPPORT INITIATIVE FOUNDATION' that was founded by the Organisation under BK GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT for Miss Grace Okoro to Support the Less Privileged has been withdrawn from her..

Should Grace be found flaunting herself as a Queen of Nollywood after this letter, will be as impersonation..

And anyone who sees her appearing or claiming to be a queen of Nollywood should consider her a fraud and call the Police immediately..

We Love our Queens, all we do is to promote our Queens, the Organisation has never had any bad intention against its queens.. And has never forced Miss Grace of Any of our Queens to go or do anything against their will..

Signed Miss Nollywood
Organising team..

https://web.facebook.com/missnollywood/photos/a.685035254919682.1073741826.684958278260713/1044730562283481/?type=3&theater
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by ever811(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
hope we won't hear comments such as,Igbo's are the most hated tribe in the world
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Aroh48(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
Make I go toilet
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by moseph(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2016
she is a uniport student,animal and environmental biology department year 2
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by origima: 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
This organisation is not really organised; give us details of the query sent to her.give us details of how you were able to Educate her on some of her attitude before now.To me,its seems this organization acted in hurry,on hear say,envy and unorganized.why telling us now how you were able to bring her to limelight. This is petty and nonsense and not good for your image after all
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Brightgem(f): 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
thesicilian:
Just a little position of responsibility and she could not handle it. Guess humility is not her favorite word
But has it occurred to you its only one side of the story u heard?
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Ogechiatta: 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
Whoever wrote this communique should be ashamed of himself or herself. If I were the deposed queen or her representative, I'd seriously consider taking legal action for some of your wild allegations and slanderous efforts at character assassination.
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by thesicilian: 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
Brightgem:
But has it occurred to you its only one side of the story u heard?
Yeah. That's my preliminary judgment. Wanna bet something on it that when we hear the full story she'll still be guilty?
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
Na she sabi, ko kan aye.
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Abee79(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
Let me quess: She refused to F**K someone and she has to pay for it undecided

Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by jasysandra(f): 4:51pm On May 28, 2016
Nonsense everywhere I look angry

But Grace na still fine girl sha wink
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Brightgem(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2016
thesicilian:

Yeah. That's my preliminary judgment. Wanna bet something on it that when we hear the full story she'll still be guilty?
Bet untop what na, when the accusers cannot even compose proper grammer. Got zero time for that, I am just saying... when people have access to any mass media they can make or break anybody.
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by thesicilian: 5:08pm On May 28, 2016
Brightgem:
Bet untop what na, when the accusers cannot even compose proper grammer. Got zero time for that, I am just saying... when people have access to any mass media they can make or break anybody.
Proper grammar ke? lol. You've forgotten it's nollywood we're talking about, with their migraine - inducing translations and grammatical expressions
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by ceejay4real(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2016
MBAChieves:
One of the Miss Nollywood Queen, Queen Grace Okoro Adaeze has been Dethroned Over arrogant behaviour the Organisation shared on their official Facebook Page the sad news... read below..

The statement here;

''This is to Notify the Public (social Media, Press, Prints) and all news platforms that One of our Queens Queen Grace Okoro Adaeze (Miss Nollywood Culture and Tourism) has been dethroned and is no longer a queen of Nollywood.. For going against the policies and rules of Miss Nollywood Organisation...

1.Miss Grace impose herself a manager one Robyn Gawa, who is an imposter, a fake Manager Not recognised by the Organisation, who carries himself as a worker of MNF, we are clarifying that Robyn Gawa is neither a worker nor among the MNF organising team..

No Queen in any part of the world has the right to name herself a manager, without the approval of the Organisation, It's an insult..

2. As a Queen of Nollywood whatever that happens to her, is on the Organisation, But Grace appears in Programs (travels all around) without the consent of the organisation, even when she was told to return she replied MNF in quote 'No one can stop me'.
The organisation has been very lenient with Miss Grace and she was warned severally..

3. Grace was recently in Bayelsa, where the organiser EBarakumo Odede is based, but she cared less about informing him, She Lodged in a Hotel with her fake Manager and stayed for over a week, The Organisation knows nothing of what they did, If not for the good relationship the MNF have with Hotels, which led to reliable sources contacting us if we are aware of Grace's whereabouts?

4. During her stay, Grace was even asked if she had told her Boss of her travel.. she confirmed that 'I don't really think it's he's business'..

5. Out of the great love the organisation has for her, and due to how she was picked, built up and changed to become a better person, we endured and warned her of her Behaviour more than we can count.. Grace is now too big for the Organisation, she's rude, we cannot contain her arrogancy anymore..

Therefore Miss Grace Okoro Adaeze has been brought down in compliance with the policies of Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant and has been Dethroned..
Queen Grace dethronement takes immediate effect and shes expected to return all the belongings of Miss Nollywood within 6days, and never to appear as a queen of Nollywood anywhere Again..

And the 'HOPE SUPPORT INITIATIVE FOUNDATION' that was founded by the Organisation under BK GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT for Miss Grace Okoro to Support the Less Privileged has been withdrawn from her..

Should Grace be found flaunting herself as a Queen of Nollywood after this letter, will be as impersonation..

And anyone who sees her appearing or claiming to be a queen of Nollywood should consider her a fraud and call the Police immediately..

We Love our Queens, all we do is to promote our Queens, the Organisation has never had any bad intention against its queens.. And has never forced Miss Grace of Any of our Queens to go or do anything against their will..

Signed Miss Nollywood
Organising team..

https://web.facebook.com/missnollywood/photos/a.685035254919682.1073741826.684958278260713/1044730562283481/?type=3&theater

She's not even very beautiful, just there if you ask me. Too many cooks spoil the broth, I swear! There are 2 many pageants in Nigeria and pretty the beauty Queen stuff wld completely be valueless!

Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Buy why
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Amygirltalent: 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
As in like a Queen or Jezebel rebelling?poor girl after alot
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Agukagu(m): 2:52am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Just a little position of responsibility and she could not handle it. Guess humility is not her favorite word

Have you read her own side of the story. Do not be quick in jumping to conclusion
Re: Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) by Trendishine: 7:35am On May 30, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm...we endured and warned her of her behaviour more than we can count .... if she were that rude and arrogant they had to know before crowning her queen. Did she appoint her own manager and be making appearances as Queen Nollywood without the consent of the organization? No. The hotel is unprofessional... how dare they question her ...and report her stay there? The writer is hurt ...she stayed there for a week with a man and he didn't know what they did ... very childish..just like the write up.
my dear u appear 2 be quite sharp wit d last emboldened statement u just qouted from they account of d so called organisers...it has become so obvious n has given dem, or whoever is masked behind it away... maybe them wan colonise d girl they shine her congo alone, as them fit don dey shine other girls own 2, but on how d girl don go hotel wif anoda person now, talks like "n we dnt know wat they did" don they come out...how does dat now concerns d aim and objective of ur so called beauty peagent..? u see a lot is goin on in this so called beauty peagent fins ppl n dis girls are not talking abt, but make we mind our business. now every tom, dick and harry is now into beauty peagent and are beauty peagent organisers because dem know wetin them dey find...all d peagent neva reach, now na nollywood beauty peagent miss tourism...na so, wen matches go do their own beauty peagent , abi alomo no go organise im own too.?..lalastica keep watch..make u they track their own time... every luk and cranny now na beauty peagent organisers, them know wetin dem dey organise...all the points they have highlighted does not so proffesionally commemorate wit they acrymony behind it...the girl fit get small scury, but i no read where them don call her for duty and she no show, or get wetin she suppose go for and she no go..and their arguments has bothered only on wanting to have full control of her activities and even movement, wey be say she must always tell them where she go go b4 she go there , or where she go shiit b4 she shiit.. so this so called organisers neva comeout with sometin concrete to convince ppl on their point dat much...and their statment of "we dnt know wat they did" don give them away.. are they pimps?

Bride Slays In Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown / Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum / What Colours Of Shirt Will Best Fit A Dark Skinned Man.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56