Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sanitation: Breaking News! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanitation: Breaking News! (747 Views)

Lagos Cancels Monthly Environmental Sanitation Officially / El-rufai Commissions Cars For Sanitation & Water Project (Photos) / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanitation: Breaking News! by Fmartin(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2016
Finally! Finally!

After a long deliberation that lasted for more than two hours between the Chairman of NLC and TUC, with top dignitaries which include President of federal republic of Nigeria,
Vice President, Yemi Osibanjo,
Senate President,
Speaker house of representative ,Minister of labour and Employment, Minister of Power and works and Housing, Minister of Transportation, Chief of Army Staff, Inspector General of Police and other respected stake holders have unanimously...
resolved that Today is Sanitation.....

Whether you like it or not, you have read this update to the end. grin

Thank you and happy Saturday.
Don't forget to keep your environment clean.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanitation: Breaking News! by Dmillionaire: 9:52am On May 28, 2016
guy, if you were closer to me I 4 give you better slap.
A slap that no medical or native doctor can heal, idontu
Re: Sanitation: Breaking News! by bennygreat1(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2016
Lolzzz... Real comic relief... cheesy
Re: Sanitation: Breaking News! by Fmartin(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
guy, if you were closer to me I 4 give you better slap.

A slap that no medical or native doctor can heal, idontu
grin
Re: Sanitation: Breaking News! by Fmartin(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2016
bennygreat1:
Lolzzz... Real comic relief... cheesy
indeed cheesy
Re: Sanitation: Breaking News! by lovedatruth(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2016
Was suprised reaing the Topic nw! Wetin wan be Breaking news on-top say make we clean our house. Nice initiative!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bad State Of Ikorodu Sagamu Road / Too Much Solar Electricity Makes Chile Give It Away For Free! / OXFORD DICTIONARY: New Word Inclusion. BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.