Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. (1782 Views)

Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos / This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) / 74-year-old Man Molests A 14-year-old Of Boy In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by annnikky(f): 10:10am On May 28, 2016
Pandemonium struck in the morning of Friday, may 27 at kumayon area in idiroko township in Ogun state, when a man popularly known as Baba Ghana fell down and died while at his concubines house.

Baba Ghana, was to be at his early 70's precisely 74 years of age, according to a source.

The incident which happened during the drizzling of rain in the morning threw the ever bubbling town into a mourning mood.

The entire kumayon in idiroko township was thrown into mourning when the news filtered round the town. It occurred at the house behind the palace of the Onikoolaje of Ikoland, Oba Olakunle Ojo.

Naija.com's correspondent learnt that the man had gone to his mistress house early in the morning and while trying to assist her in doing something at the upper part of the room, suddenly fell and died at the spot.

It was gathered that the woman's husband had traveled for business trip as usual and the man came as he always do,only for him to to meet his untimely death that time around.

The woman said to have rush to the idiroko police station to report the matter. She was followed to the house by some policemen to move out his the remains of the deceased.

As the time of filling this report, the woman has been locked up at the station, while the deceased has been deposited to the mortuary in idiroko.

http://www.nija.com/2016/05/shocking-how-74year-old-man-died-in-house-of-secret-lover/
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by DickDastardly(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2016
Good for him cool
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by annnikky(f): 10:37am On May 28, 2016
The man get d strength to dey do janglover 4 anoda man wife body na wah oo buh God don punish am
This one na straight to hell nothing like red card.
Go in peace
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2016
Chief Morner: ''... 3Gbosa 4Pa. We'l miss him Dearly as He was a die hard Fan of .oTo"
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by nbright: 2:54pm On May 28, 2016
A married woman at that. When I say marriage is overrated nowadays in Nigeria, people think I'm not serious
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by dickoflife(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol. Totio united. If na me d woman hole go don suffer
annnikky:
The man get d strength to dey do janglover 4 anoda man
wife body na wah oo buh God don punish am

This one na straight to hell nothing like red card.

Go in peace
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by annnikky(f): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2016
dickoflife:
Lol. Totio united. If na me d woman hole go don suffer
Dickoflife tongue tongue
Make I hear joor, u carry 24inch in between ur thigh? grin grin
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by dickoflife(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2016
D size no matter baby na d power of the digging and pounding.. Baby I wanna have a private chat with u...
annnikky:

Dickoflife tongue tongue
Make I hear joor, u carry 24inch in between ur thigh? grin grin
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by annnikky(f): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
dickoflife:
D size no matter baby na d power of the digging and pounding.. Baby I wanna have a private chat with u...
Really smiley
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by dickoflife(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
annnikky:
Really smiley
yes baby.. can i get ur digits?
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by annnikky(f): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
dickoflife:
yes baby.. can i get ur digits?
U didn't finish d@ ur story again undecided Y?
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by dickoflife(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
I will finish it in private for u baby..
annnikky:

U didn't finish d@ ur story again undecided Y?
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Can the penis of a 74 year old man still have an erection?
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by annnikky(f): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2016
dickoflife:
I will finish it in private for u baby..
Hahahahhahahah grin
Re: Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover. by annnikky(f): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2016
megrimor:
Can the penis of a 74 year old man still have an erection?
Maybe d joystick is still strong thats y d woman fell for it... Who knows

(1) (Reply)

Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos / House Robber Attacked And Bitten By 2 Vicious Dogs After Jumping From Roof / 9-year-old Dwarf, Quaden Bayles Is Being Used By His Mum To Make Money - Dencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.