Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye (806 Views)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? / Jumoke Orisaguna Shares New Tweet : They Said Am Now Rich And I Will Divorce... (2) (3) (4)

Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye by oleeverking(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2016
Everything may appear hunky dory between Kim
Kardashian and Kanye West on social media, but
insiders say their marriage is crumbling.
We've been hearingdivorce rumorsfor some time
now, but a new report claims that Kim has forbidden

Kanye from touring this year because she wants him
home with her.

“Kim wants Kanye to stay home or travel only with
her because she is sick of him not being around,” a
familyinsider tellsRadar.

Kanye released his album "The Life of Pablo" in
February, and the normal protocol is to tour and
promote the music.

Plus, Kanye could probably use the cash, as he
admitted to being$53 million in debtearlier this year.

“Though touring pays very well, shewould rather
Kanye be with her than making big bucks on the
road,” explains the source.So far, 'Ye has only one
performance schedule for New York next month.
The source adds that Kim fears Kanye might cheat
while on the road, because musicians are kinda
known to do that.
But where are these insidious thoughts coming from?

The source points to Kim's sister Khloe, who has
been cheated on by soon-to-be-ex-husband Lamar
Odom.

“Khloe says passive aggressive things to Kim like,
‘Well, I wouldn’t want him doing that, but that’s on
you,'” says the source. “She makes her feel even
more insecure.

Abeg finish reading @ www.jamolon.com/2016/05/kim-kardashian-forbids-kanye-to-tour.html?m=1

What's your say on this
Re: Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye by Ladycloud(f): 11:11am On May 28, 2016
Their business
Re: Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye by oleeverking(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
Their business
their biz our gossips
Re: Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye by Ladycloud(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2016
oleeverking:
their biz our gossips
ur gossip... lipsrsealed
Re: Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye by ramdris(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2016
So dude should go broke cos of wife marital insecurity ? N when dude go broke same wify wants him to meet her needs else she walks... [size=50pt]what da phuck do women wants?[/size]
Re: Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye by Ladycloud(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2016
oleeverking:
their biz our gossips
ur gossip.. Be specific undecided
Re: Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye by flackoFlint(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2016
Jamolo na your brother

Nigerians Troll Singer Humble Smith For Saying He Is Going On Tour / PHOTOS: 2face Shoots New Music Video In Kenya / VIDEO: See Trailer From The Highly Rated Nollywood Movie THE SIN