Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Easily Extract Password Protected Rar/zip Files Without Password - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Easily Extract Password Protected Rar/zip Files Without Password (4740 Views)

How To Connect To Locked Wi-fi Without Password 2018 / Easy Method To Remove Ipad Accounts Without Password / How To Easily Identify An Original Charger/Fake Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Extract Password Protected Rar/zip Files Without Password by cyberhawks: 11:04am On May 28, 2016
After downloading a RAR file on the internet and finding out that the RAR file was encrypted, i checked the page where i downloaded it there was no password even in the comment section other people has asked. So i decided to find out on my own on How to extract Password Protected RAR file without password and thank God I come today with a successful story on How to extract Password Protected RAR file without password.

NOTE: Well it worked for me but may not work for you or even if the number of letters on the password is much it may take lot of time.

Steps on How to extract Password Protected RAR file without password
Download RAR password unlocker tool from this link and install it.

http://tc-trik..com/2014/12/free-download-rar-password-unlocker-420.htmlDownload Rar Password Unlocker

Open RAR password unlocker and click on Open

Open the folder where the RAR file is, click it and select open

After importing the RAR file select Dictionary Attack and finally click on start to start the process. Wait for the process to complete and you will be shown the password of the RAR file.

You can now go to your RAR extractor and extract your file.

Check out this article with pictures http://shadowns.org/how-to-easily-extract-password-protected-rarzip-files-without-password/

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Night Browsing / Mtn Instabinge Data Plan, 1gb For N200, 250mb For N100 / Disclaimers,infinix/tecno Are Useless Devices,check Thread For Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.