Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding (830 Views)

Beautiful Bride Rocks Boobs-baring Wedding Dress And Her Photos Are Trending / Bob Marley’s Family Reunites For Its First Photo Shoot After 20yrs / Who Will Die First (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by smiliyB(f): 11:31am On May 28, 2016
She is so beautiful in the wedding dress.

Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by remsonik(f): 11:34am On May 28, 2016
I love her dress

1 Like

Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by smiliyB(f): 11:37am On May 28, 2016
smiliyB:
She is so beautiful in the wedding dress.
cc seun ! lalasticlala come see cute toolz in her huge wedding dress plus the handsome groom! grin
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by searchng4love: 11:38am On May 28, 2016
GROOMS MEN INCOMPLETE because of Teebillz.... sad

1 Like

Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by bankyblue(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm....end time wedding dress
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by youngmann: 11:45am On May 28, 2016
So nice
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by myfantasies(f): 11:51am On May 28, 2016
Mediapace na dis wedding dress i want oooo
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by BrownCookie(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2016
Awwww!

Love the tiara on her hair.

Every girls fairy tale. And her's is a reality today.

Congrats Tsquared 2016
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by Mediapace: 11:55am On May 28, 2016
You will have to choose one :
*This wedding dress or
*Marriage in Dubai
myfantasies:
Mediapace na dis wedding dress i want oooo
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by myfantasies(f): 11:59am On May 28, 2016
Mediapace:
You will have to choose one :
*This wedding dress or
*Marriage in Dubai
Both angry angry
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by DRISKLEF(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2016
In this period of economic melt-down?
Kai! Apperently there are some homes that aren't even feeling this congesting hardship in the land.

Happy married life nonetheless!

1 Like

Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by Mediapace: 12:43pm On May 28, 2016
Na only one i can afford
myfantasies:
Both angry angry
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by myfantasies(f): 12:47pm On May 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Na only one i can afford
U better look for a way to afford both
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by Mediapace: 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
Una wan kill me angry
shey na me go lift all marriage palava,can't you buy cloth yourself ?
myfantasies:
U better look for a way to afford both
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by myfantasies(f): 1:17pm On May 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Una wan kill me angry
shey na me go lift all marriage palava,can't you buy cloth yourself ?
Y r u behaving like dis cry

U promised to take care of all my needs cry

Now look at wat u r saying cry

U don't love me anymore cry cry
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by Mediapace: 1:26pm On May 28, 2016
Before ai say anything remove that pic and put your own pic at d.pics
myfantasies:
Y r u behaving like dis cry
U promised to take care of all my needs cry
Now look at wat u r saying cry
U don't love me anymore cry cry
Re: First Photo Of Toolz Oniru In Her Beautiful Wedding Dress... #tsquarewedding by myfantasies(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Before ai say anything remove that pic and put your own pic at d.pics
Oya i don put am

(1) (Reply)

Is 200k Too Small For A Guy To Start A Family In Nigeria? Read Tweet Reactions / Nigerian Girl Celebrates Halloween With Some 'horror Movie' Like Makeup / Caption This Picture Of A Corper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.