Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day (1398 Views)

These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by olokeded: 11:33am On May 28, 2016

Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by sinaj(f): 11:38am On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm love is sweet o! kiss kiss

Sinaj@ smellymouth are you ready grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by YorubaWoman: 11:39am On May 28, 2016
Oh my

smiley
kiss
Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by Shamstiel: 11:43am On May 28, 2016
Instagram wedding.
Surely going to end on YouTube. It is déjà vu wink
Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by BrownCookie(f): 11:49am On May 28, 2016
Lol.
We ready for pictures too.

Keep em coming.
Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2016
k
Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by youngmann: 11:56am On May 28, 2016
That lady by the left take style resemble wizkid baby mama
Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by okuneddie(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2016
aseeee.....why the ladies eyes be like that.....I pray they have blissful marriage cos I don't wanna see them divorcing on social media again......meanwhile...

During a Mathematics class, the teacher asks,
"Class, who knows what 2 + 2 is?"
Realising how simple the question, Johnny raises
his hand, but the teacher pointed to another
student. Johnny was upset.
The teacher asks again, "Who knows what 5 + 5
is?"
Johnny raises his hand again, but the teacher still
didn't point at him.
The teacher asks his third question, "Johnny,
What's X if 40X + 30 = 120X?"
Johnny replies, "But sir, I did not raise up my
hand."
Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by Smellymouth: 1:17pm On May 28, 2016
grin
Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by Smellymouth: 1:18pm On May 28, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmmm love is sweet o! kiss kiss

Sinaj@ smellymo.uth are you ready grin

See girl the way wey you dey/
do me I must confess say/
I love you really truly/
I will do anything for you/
anything you want me to do/

Oh my girl e/
you are the one that I look at as /
heavenly/
you are the one that I adore/
and I know I can die for you see/

My angel/
the one that makes me smile /
my angel/
the one that gives me joy/
the one that makes me strong /
when I'm in the midst of temptation/
you are the one that makes me feel/
like I'm a ruler of a motherfvcking nation/

kiss kiss kiss

Ayam ready bubu

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

See girl the way wey you dey/
do me I must confess say/
I love you really truly/
I will do anything for you/
anything you want me to do/

Oh my girl e/
you are the one that I look at as /
heavenly/
you are the one that I adore/
and I know I can die for you see/

My angel/
the one that makes me smile /
my angel/
the one that gives me joy/
the one that makes me strong /
when I'm in the midst of temptation/
you are the one that makes me feel/
like I'm a ruler of a motherfvcking nation/

kiss kiss kiss

Ayam ready bubu

cheesy

My mood right now

Re: Check Out What Toolz And Tunde Demuren Did On Instagram On Their Wedding Day by Smellymouth: 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
sinaj:

cheesy

My mood right now

Give it to me bae grin cheesy

Am in da mood

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO; Does Don Jazzy Have Only One Jean / Singer Praiz Says He Is Crushing On Former Stripper Amber Rose (PHOTO) / Internet Breaker ‘oge Okoye Flaunts Major Cleavage In Sexy Selfie’ 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.