Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) (32721 Views)

Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Ibiza Spain For Her Ciroc Summer Tour / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by marwanafrica: 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
She no go Dubai wedding?
. Wen I ask her she say money no dey

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Ptoocool(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
Satellite

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
Beautiful. kiss more beautiful and classy than the fool above with yam legs. undecided
wicked, hahahhaa

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by yinkeys(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol grin cheesy you need jesus
You change pix everyday. Me likeey kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:37pm On May 28, 2016
Haute:

Read your personal text, then read your post. Last warning to spammers.
oops, didn't know someone had this monicker. Didn't mean to mention you. Sowie.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
repogirl:
oops, didn't know someone had this monicker. Didn't mean to mention you. Sowie.
It's out of my hands. Only Cutesexy1 can forgive you. Sowie.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by krozay(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
She no go Dubai wedding?
in OBO'S VOICE-NO BE BY FORCE TO GO DUBAI
in my voice -shebi Na wetin wan cause their fight
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by humilitypays(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
This outfit is too noisy! Too shouting! Showy! Not many men would love their woman to dress this noisy with heavy makeup no matter what.

Is Toke aware that parking and washing off plenty makeup on her face/neck always will make her age quick Ladies over makeup is bad! It destroys your natural skin pigment and texture...they are chemicals with negative reactions!!! Nigerian ladies pls rise above this too much makeup, majority of men don't fancy it at all cry

Marrying a lady who loves fashion and parties so so much is a great mistake because the only thing that will give her joy and fulfillment is when there is party for her to dress-to-impress and show off.

I pity men married to such ladies, though their husbands are only technically married to them cry

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Zellie: 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
dapsoneh:
Stop bleachinggggggg.. to be yelllow no be by force
if its paining you, you too goan bleach

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
[b]Toke Makinwa Stuns at a wedding. [/b]This is not the kind of headlines Toolz wuld like to see in the aftermath of her dubai wedding, dat's why she didn't invite Toke.
Let her slay in nigeria jare

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by tammie24: 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
Beautiful. kiss more beautiful and classy than the fool above with yam legs. undecided
you got that one right!

What a fool she is!

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by fireforfire: 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
She would hv bn d cynosure of all eyes at Toolz wedding if she had gone to dubai.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Charles4075(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
What is she famous for? Outside nairaland I don't know her.
I don't know why seun and his mods likes forcing this lady on us.
Ehh Ehh, you're a female na. Force on you ke Na we the male folks suppose dey complain say seun and his mods dey force the lady on us.. Abi, you get bobo here for nairaland wa you nor want make toke slay for you? wink grin..
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by daniwise(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
What is she famous for? Outside nairaland I don't know her. I don't know why seun and his mods likes forcing this lady on us.

kilomode mo.kip jealousing while she kips soaring... shior

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by daniwise(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
What is she famous for? Outside nairaland I don't know her. I don't know why seun and his mods likes forcing this lady on us.

kilomode mo.kip jealousing while she kips soaring... shior

kilomode mo.kip hating while she kips soaring... shior
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Charles4075(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
Jesu, I yaff die of laugh finish.. Anty, take am easy na

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by dapsoneh: 4:40pm On May 28, 2016
Zellie:
if its paining you, you too goan bleach
pele, u can use acid for all I care
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by lildush(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
Space booked. Any interested buyer

should bring

20 Balls of Tomatoes

5 Litres of fuel and

A bundle of ripe plantain

guy hunger get upper hand for ur matter oooo...

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by trappatoni(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol grin cheesy you need jesus
we all do grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Mom007(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
Space booked. Any interested buyer

should bring

20 Balls of Tomatoes

5 Litres of fuel and

A bundle of ripe plantain
Bros occupy your land abeg! Too expensive!

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by mikron(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
i hope its not the designer that desined this shoe that designed her shoe too? cheesy

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by MsBella: 7:20pm On May 28, 2016
Bellissimo!
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by samsam2019: 7:29pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
What is she famous for? Outside nairaland I don't know her.
I don't know why seun and his mods likes forcing this lady on us.
we understand your pain.

She's everything you wish to be

Calm your t1ts
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
Toke Makinwa's #GidiBlues is awesome!
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by synclaire: 8:59pm On May 28, 2016
Lovely dress
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Ritzychic(f): 9:50pm On May 28, 2016
nice outfit. looks classy no doubt. carry dis kind gele dey obstruct people view for the wedding. reminds me of a wedding I attended, one lady stole the show with her conspicuous gele.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
Omnipresent toke grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by mickeymimi: 12:37am On May 29, 2016
you rock it girl!

FASHION is what you buy but STYLE is what you do with it

“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”

"A woman with good shoes is never ugly." - Coco Chanel
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by Boyoski09: 1:38am On May 29, 2016
Nollywood banger alert : toke the wedding registrar
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink For Friend's Wedding In Lagos (photos) by nairamaniac: 6:29am On May 29, 2016
Vickyydera:
She no go Dubai wedding?

No be by force to go Dubai.
Abi na Wetin cos the fight.
OSINACHI, OSINACHI.

Portable Meets Pasuma (Video) / Actress Ini Edo Congratulates Buhari / Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo