Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos (19811 Views)

Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by TeamSimple(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2016
Another cain and Abel.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 28, 2016
Name Checker Association of Nairaland.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
You should have separated them long ago. Send Mofo, I mean Mfon to his uncle inKandahar, Afganistan and Isreal to uncle Donatus in Zimbabwe. RIP to the deceased though.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
You should have separated them long ago. Send Mofo, I mean Mfon to his uncle in Kandahar, Afganistan and Isreal to uncle Donatus in Zimbabwe. RIP to the deceased though.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by SpeedyConnect(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2016
Just passing
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by Kassidy90(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2016
McPhilz8:
Always Lagos
Always by people that cant stay in their village
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by czarr(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
Twins don't really like themselves.
They feel less unique cry
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by joe4christ(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
holamiday:
I was thinking the other day and i discovered, there's absolutely no possible evil that man hasn't committed. Just look at this.

You only were able to conceive it cos somehow it was a possibility, so why are you making look as if man had ever been better, even the old testament, Yahweh permitted homicides to a large extent. Blood bath has been with man from the beginning, no atrocities you see haplening today that has not been happening in the past. Its just recycling and getting more sophisticated due to tech and scientific advancement.
So, get it right brov
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by ronald4lif(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
What a despicable human. What a way to end one's life. shocked
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by ifeomaekol(f): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
Ehyah- poor Israel, y didn't he leave he's brother when he had d chance?
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by Saladin25(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2016
Stale news. This incident happened more than a week at Shomolu.
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
Hmm human. Why do most evil people lives in lagos? When i say i dont like lagos, many wil start abusing me. Eletric pole falls on 16yrs waec candidate happend in lagos also Man slaughter wife, it was lagos, now modern cain and abel stab to death same lagos. All dis made fp. Why always lagos?
Re: Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos by PenSniper: 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
The spirit of satan has taken over nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labor Rights Groups In Taiwan Protest Over Death Of Nigerian Man At Construction / Mother Throws Baby Into A Gutter In Yobe, Baby Rescued Alive By Residents / DHQ Vows To Release Bandits Leaders’ Names, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.