Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

220bn CBN Loan, A Scam Or Reality?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 220bn CBN Loan, A Scam Or Reality?? (742 Views)

Help!! I Just Got This Interview Message Scam Or Real / Pls Help "Is This Scam Or Real" / Nigeria Labour Cooperative Society's Poverty Alleviation Loan: Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

220bn CBN Loan, A Scam Or Reality?? by batim234(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
The CBN 220bn loan was an initiative of the past administration, but coming to this regime, it was ignited back to life, but how do we have access to this facilities, the is a consultant firm based in kaduna, but operating mainly in Abuja, they claim to have access to the loan, but the reality of it is that how true are this agents/consultants, many people have applied through them, but there wasn't any positive news coming about the loan, as a reliable source told me that this firm/consultants never have access to CBN, I have fallen a victim to them, cus I paid #2000 for the loan form and and paid extra amounts for MOU and also for business plan, dear nairalanders this should serve as a warning and alert so you won't fall a victim, please if anyone knows of the firm or consultant called kajaura intnl consult, and how genuine they are in regards to the CBN 220bn loan scheme should highlight us please, thanks
Signed out

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Posted On Facebook / Ghanaian Pastor Lays Hand On Penis Of Male Church Members, Commands Them To Grow / My Time Spent Online Went From 1 Month To 5 Hours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.