Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services (1550 Views)

Delivery Services In Calabar / Timely and Efficient Pick-up And Delivery Services / Pickup And Delivery Services In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by JessNigeria: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
Ecommerce Delivery Service that works!!

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by JessNigeria: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
Thank you to all our patrons.

Looking forward to doing more business with you.
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by akashi01(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2016
JessNigeria:
Thank you to all our patrons.
Looking forward to doing more business with you.

Please tell us more about your business
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by JessNigeria: 7:39pm On May 30, 2016
akashi01:

Please tell us more about your business

Thank you for your enquiry.

We offer both pre-paid and cash on delivery services to most locations in Nigeria with a fast-paced and customer-centric approach. We currently operate offices in Lagos and Benin and ship from those locations daily.

You can call or chat with us on 08181011208
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by JessNigeria: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Many thanks to all our patrons.

Service is what we do best!!!
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by ojoyentalk: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Your phone number is always not recheable.
Please you can drop a reliable contact

1 Like

Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by JessNigeria: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2016
ojoyentalk:
Your phone number is always not recheable.
Please you can drop a reliable contact

You can reach us on 08181011208 via call or whatsapp. It may be busy at times, but we do our best to make sure the number is always available and answered.

Please try again.
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by yettyasim: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good day my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by estilo(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
yettyasim:

Good day my good people
Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria
to pay my money ... I used his company to
deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which
the goods as been confirmed by customers it
has been delivered and has been paid for )
believing he will pay in on Monday last week till
now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my
calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp
......please help me beg him to pay my money
My dear, you are not the only one. I have close to #90,000 with him. I guess you are Yetunde because when I called him yesterday he said is this Yetunde.
My own is over one month. Do you know his office in Agege?
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by ojoyentalk: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mr JessNigeria what do you have to say about all this?
Re: Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Services by uslasconsults(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2018
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide E-commerce Delivery Services in Nigeria | Real-Time GPS Tracking

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in eCommerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable and Real-time GPS tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

20 Clever Tricks Advertisers Use To Fool Us / Window Blinds,wallpapers And Laminate Floors! / Gud Morning If U Are Looking For Mechanical Engineer In Ibadan And I Can Diagnos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.