Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,965 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerians,pls Help Me Beg Gov. Ahmed Of Kwara To Pay My Mum's Gratuity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians,pls Help Me Beg Gov. Ahmed Of Kwara To Pay My Mum's Gratuity (394 Views)

Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell / Kwara To Have A Textile Industry, Creating 3000 Local Jobs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians,pls Help Me Beg Gov. Ahmed Of Kwara To Pay My Mum's Gratuity by LegalIcon: 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
I believe social media as a powerful medium with which one can express his displeasure over Govt. Policies. Therefore, I want all Nigerians to help me appeal to the Executive Governor of Kwara State, Dr.Abdulfatah Ahmed to please pay my mum's gratuity,so as to alleviate my family's sufferings. My mum only retired mid last year after 35 years of service in one of the goverment ministries. We had so much planned and hoped on the money that we were thinking she would get the money last by Nov/Dec. My mum only learnt that its been over 5 years now since the state government paid gratuity to any retired civil servant. Infact, another option people who could no longer wait endlessly, usually exercise is to promise to pay the office in charge of such fund a 10 percent of whatever they eventually help the person to get out of his gratuity, but definately not the whole sum. The whole gratuity is not even up to 7 million naira,yet the Gov has not paid. An Anuty of mine who retired as a teacher around Sept/October last year has not even been getting her monthly pension. After getting for the first month, she got half the second month and since then, they have stopped paying her pension not to talk of her gratuity. Why on earth will a Govt deny a faithful civil servant the benefits of his/her sweat while our leaders lavish millions of dollars on their own children who are never in the civil service? I want to plead on with Gov.Ahmed to pay all the outstanding gratuities of these retirees before they die when such payment will be fantastically useless.We so much depend on this morning in my house! God bless my Governor in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerians,pls Help Me Beg Gov. Ahmed Of Kwara To Pay My Mum's Gratuity by oweniwe(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
My dad retired frim a trade union since 2011... That's five years...

One and half year and u dey shout...

My advice to u is... Don't put mind on gratuity... Start looking for other ways to earn income.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dispassionate Look At President's Buhari's One Year In Office / I Did Well To Curtail Corruption – Jonathan / FG Won’t Deploy Military Against Rampaging Herdsmen — Dambazu - See More At: Htt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.