Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (617195 Views)

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work By / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by umpteen: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Herbiorlah: Hi everyone, pls I need ur help oh.. Each time I take my bathe with a sponge I always experience body itches and sratches. So I only use soap to rub my body whenever i bathe. pls can u suggest any solution to dis?
exactly d same thing dt happen to me!its in d blood not on till u purify ur blood it will continue!as for me it was supplement that cured it!since then am free from any itching!contact me if u want to b free from itching,eczeme,infection,pimples!with great testimonies from others n u!08061324939/email-evabusinikkie@gmail.com
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Damayor12(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Any help with the nadinola cream still? cry embarassed embarassed Anybody!

1 Like

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by milkydoll(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pls do any1 knw abt imari avon skin softener
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by jloe: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Madmax nd other ladies in d house,pls from what age can one use d olay regenerist serum? And does the serum darken d face?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Herbiorlah(f): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2013
@ Madmax pls I need u to help me out on how to place order from amazon.com.
i've been trying to place some orders but it kept on saying my orders contain items dat can not be shipped to my address, dat I shud try another address. The add I used is Apapa.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Roliks09: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2013
I use a blend of shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil and drops of honey. Great for my skin!

1 Like

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by rofemiguwa(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Rolka please how do u deal with d smell.I started using d mixture too.gosh I smell so bush evn my grandmother smelt better.its so embarrasing.d coconut oil is suffocating.d shea buTter.its well.pls help me.I nid help tanks
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Roliks09: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2013
rofemiguwa: Rolka please how do u deal with d smell.I started using d mixture too.gosh I smell so bush evn my grandmother smelt better.its so embarrasing.d coconut oil is suffocating.d shea buTter.its well.pls help me.I nid help tanks
well, me loves the smell of coconut oil o. About shea butter, once its on your skin, the smell just, well, goes.... Perhaps you should look for very good shea butter. I think there are different types, and maybe this affects how long the smell stays. If u get shea butter thats'consumption grade'(the type that u can cook with) I think it'll be less smelly. Just my opinion.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Shor: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Noble Shea Butter works.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Herbiorlah(f): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Damayor12: Any help with the nadinola cream still? cry embarassed embarassed Anybody!
@Damayor12, do u still need d nadinola cream? if yes pm me on sayinzzim@yahoo.com or call 08051414179.

1 Like

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Uberchic1(f): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hi guys, pls I need help. I have hyper pigmentation problem on my face caused mostly by years of sun exposure. I did not know much about sunscreens. Right now, my face is about 2 tones darker than my body. Pls I need a good lightening cream to use for my face.
And has anyone used Forever Living Aloe sunscreen spray SPF30? Was it any good?

And Clear Essence eye serum?

Pls pls help!
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Uberchic1(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
I read through and saw the ff:
Meladerm
Makari's Caviar face cream
Nadinola
Neutrogena healthy skin formula.

My body is light honey brown while my face is dark honey brown. Which of these would restore my face back to my light honey brown tone?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by barbie107(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please am in need of desperate help ,I used to bleach my skin but have stopped naw ,I was told that my skin would go back to its normal origin,of a true my skin has redarkened ,but my toes are extremely fair and refuse rto darken back which means I can't wear slippers or shoes that show my toes its so embarrassing ,someone said I shd use nivea moisturiser I hv beenb doing dat for weeks and I don't see any difference ,only that my toes are extremely soft,please I need advice help me
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Onegai(f): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
barbie107: Please am in need of desperate help ,I used to bleach my skin but have stopped naw ,I was told that my skin would go back to its normal origin,of a true my skin has redarkened ,but my toes are extremely fair and refuse rto darken back which means I can't wear slippers or shoes that show my toes its so embarrassing ,someone said I shd use nivea moisturiser I hv beenb doing dat for weeks and I don't see any difference ,only that my toes are extremely soft,please I need advice help me

Please see a dermatologist, that is the best and ONLY person to assess the damage done to the dermis and epidermis of your skin.
I'm doing a review of how to spot fake products on here, please take a look: http://naijapretty..com/2013/07/will-real-slim-shady-please-stand-up.html
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by uzoo: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Uber_chic: I read through and saw the ff:
Meladerm
Makari's Caviar face cream
Nadinola
Neutrogena healthy skin formula.

My body is light honey brown while my face is dark honey brown. Which of these would restore my face back to my light honey brown tone?

Nadinola has hydroquinone and is used for hyper pigmentation on areas such as your knees and elbows and once you have started with treating the problem , you have to then start using a moisturiser and a sun ''BLOCK''.i am stressing the block because it is different and more effective than sun ''SCREEN''.

As for the Forever sun screen , haven't used it before so i can not say how good it is.Seems everything about Forever Living Products is about Aloe vera ( whether it works or not is what i can not establish since you can get aloe vera on its own anyways.

Try and start a facial regimen.

Scrub 2 or 3 times a week with a facial srub (you can try St.Ives apricot scrub for black heads and blemishes)
then use any of the ones you mentioned above ( Nadinola or Meladerm)

because you are trying to restore your normal complexion , you have to follow up with a sunblock to protect your skin from further darkening.

Try the Neutrogena Sunblock - they have them from SPF 45 and above. whether you are fair or dark in complexion ,the Neutrogena sunblock works by preventing your skin from the damage caused by UVA and UVB rays.

the Neutrogena Clear Skin formula is for acne,blemishes and wrinkles ,you dont need that if you are just trying to restore your skin tone .

i hope this helps.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Imsovain(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
My tip: pure coconut oil is the best body cream I've ever used. It's natural, cheap, odorless, soaks in easily and makes skin soft and slightly glowing. Not for your face, though. Your makeup will slide off.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by omo1(f): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2013
WHERE DO I GET A GOOD SUNBLOCK IN 9JA??

PLS DO GET IN TOUCH ASAP

THANKS smiley
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
omo1: WHERE DO I GET A GOOD SUNBLOCK IN 9JA??

PLS DO GET IN TOUCH ASAP

THANKS smiley
I need this info too and the one dat'll not leave a horrible white cast on my skin
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by IMAGEMasters: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
@akp001

And you just had to post this here.Even after reading the rules .

Moderator please can you kindly move this advert to the appropriate section.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Stunner1(f): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fair and white works wonders..... the creme,soap n oil it clears all pigmentation including dose stretches
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
#1-stunner:
Fair and white works wonders..... the creme,soap n oil it clears all pigmentation including dose stretches
whc of the fair and white range?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by blackbeau1(f): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls people,I have hyperpigmentation and also have a lot of acne and black spots. Pls which product do I use?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Uberchic1(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thank you so much @Uzoo. I was finally able to get the Meladerm cream. Along with Civant Skincare sunblock spf35 and AHA serum. It wasn't easy to buy cos getting it on Amazon wud be more expensive and I wanted it directly from Civant. Had to send money to a friend in the us who then bought it and sent to A2 Global Shipping.

If you need to send something from the US, try these guys. They use air freight, ship Fridays, packages can be picked up by Tuesday. Am saying this for others who might need this product. That is how I got mine. They charge $3/lbs and $6 for clearing and duties at 1lbs. You can check their website www.a2globalshipping.com.

I have started a regime with Meladerm. It's just a week now though. I was told to expect results after 4 weeks of usage. So I'm being patient and using lots of sunblock!
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by uzoo: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Uber Chic

thats great,yea a2globalshipping are really reliable , i also like the fact that they keep you informed on your shipments.I get their updates daily on my bb.

You should also try using a sunblock to prevent re-darkening when using the Meladerm.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Stunner1(f): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
@queenlabisi i use the blue 1 dtz without vitamin c
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by blackbeau1(f): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2013
@ Mad Max,I stay in abuja and I've gone round trying to get salicylic acid to no avail. Please is it sold in lagos and for how much? And please if it is,can someone please buy it and send it to me? I'll pay
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 20, 2013
#1-stunner:
@queenlabisi i use the blue 1 dtz without vitamin c
really, hv used it b4 nd ddnt work 4me, it made me sweat alot
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by bohrlanle: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please,where can I get likas papaya soap?am already usin sebamed facial cleanser and duac gel for my acne tho.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by NKEIRUBB: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Visit [www.okngrace.com] and view the various range of N'KEIRU skincare formula.

N'KEIRU Products range from botanical-based formulas to high-tech cosmeceuticals with a dermatological focus. Equipped with our scientific expertise, our customers can rely on all Products from our Brand, time and time again, to satisfy their skin care needs.Industry know-how, expert resources, competitive products...You'll find it all at N'KEIRU BEAUTY AND PROFESSIONAL BRAND.

Our skincare range from
- N'KEIRU ESSENTIALS SKINCARE RANGE (For Daily Care for all Skin Types)
- N'KEIRU PEPTIDES SKINCARE RANGE(Age-defying skincare products that enhance Youthful Clarity and is for all Skin Types)
- ENZYMES SKINCARE RANGE (For Youthful Clarity for all Skin Types)
- N'KEIRU VITAMIN C Skincare Range (Brightens, Even-tones the skin)
- N'KEIRU HYDRATING Skincare Range (Deep Hydration of Dry, Dehydrated Skin)
- N'KEIRU TARGET SOLUTIONS Skincare Range (designed to address and help remedy specific skin conditions)
- N'KEIRU OIL DEFENSE(Total Control of Combination,Oily & Blemish Prone Skin Types)

For clarifications and enquiries email: [nkeiruiwunwa@yahoo.com]

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by uzoo: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
N'KEIRU BB:
Visit [www.okngrace.com] and view the various range of N'KEIRU skincare formula.

N'KEIRU Products range from botanical-based formulas to high-tech cosmeceuticals with a dermatological focus. Equipped with our scientific expertise, our customers can rely on all Products from our Brand, time and time again, to satisfy their skin care needs.Industry know-how, expert resources, competitive products...You'll find it all at N'KEIRU BEAUTY AND PROFESSIONAL BRAND.

Our skincare range from
- N'KEIRU ESSENTIALS SKINCARE RANGE (For Daily Care for all Skin Types)
- N'KEIRU PEPTIDES SKINCARE RANGE(Age-defying skincare products enriched with powerhouse peptides that help stimulate collagen production, promote cell turnover, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance antioxidant defense mechanisms. This protective, restorative collection rejuvenates aging skin and promotes a healthy,youthful resilience and glow. It is paraben free.
- ENZYMES SKINCARE RANGE (For Youthful Clarity for all Skin Types)
- N'KEIRU VITAMIN C Skincare Range (Brightens, Even-tones the skin)
- N'KEIRU HYDRATING Skincare Range (Deep Hydration of Dry, Dehydrated Skin)
- N'KEIRU TARGET SOLUTIONS Skincare Range (designed to address and help remedy specific skin conditions)
- N'KEIRU OIL DEFENSE(Total Control of Combination,Oily & Blemish Prone Skin Types)

For clarifications and enquiries email: [nkeiruiwunwa@yahoo.com]

This thread is for reviews of products that people have used or bought not an advert placement,kindly remove it and take it to the fashion/clothing market section so we do not derail this thread. Thanks.

Attn: Webmaster / Moderator

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.