Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics (61605 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by sureinfo: 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
So I went to buy some parts for my generator since the light situation in my area is pathetic. Sometimes self my phone won't even last a full day. (Maybe I'll buy the Tecno L8 since I heard the battery can last long without running flat)

Well, while I was there one yellow cab driver came to buy something for his vehicle too.

When the seller told him the final price he realized the cash he had on him wasn't enough and the seller no De do POS.

Next thing he rushed into his car and came out with something.

I was shocked when I realised money was actually in that thing.

Not even police or armed robber will suspect there's money there.

So do you think he's smart??

Let's hear your thoughts.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by sureinfo: 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
More

2 Shares

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 28, 2016
Hes scared of Niger Delta Avengers

37 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Mrjo(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
The fear of unknown ịs the begining of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by sureinfo: 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44 see how he rolled the money and his cab

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by investigator007: 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
Hahahahaha...

Wow!!! This is so smart of him..

Nothing will make you ever think money will be there...

Even barcanista can't think of this.

7 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Jirate(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2016
The Man na Omomo.This is childish if you ask me.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by mytime24(f): 6:10pm On May 28, 2016
Mayb banks fr Eko don show am pepper angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by refiner(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
....funny indeed!...

bad niggah!grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by imohchard(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2016
OP he consign you?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by ireneony(f): 8:24pm On May 28, 2016
Lol funny grin
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by DRJECKYLL(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2016
Is that money .....chai there is God O
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by afreekah: 8:25pm On May 28, 2016
This one gidi gan ohhh
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by abatisegun: 8:25pm On May 28, 2016
U have revealed his secret now

40 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by SaiBuharii: 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
The stress of taking the money out seems to outweigh the potential benefit though.

15 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by KingsJohnson(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
Hard tyms calls for hard measures

4 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by ijebu2020: 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
Op so the man allowed you to snap him all these pics uhhmm??

10 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by luckynzo(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
O men!!! Na Naija we dey ooo... Austere times call for austere measures.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Femston: 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
Poverty makes a man think awkward while the likes of Dangote thinks on what to do and multiply the money

3 Likes

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by aspirebig: 8:28pm On May 28, 2016
Just watching CL final.

Times are hard with APC, when security is mot guaranteed, I don't blame the man.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Justicealh3(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2016
sureinfo:
So I went to buy some parts for my generator since the light situation in my area is pathetic. Sometimes self my phone won't even last a full day. (Maybe I'll buy the Tecno L8 since I heard the battery can last long without running flat)

Well, while I was there one yellow cab driver came to buy something for his vehicle too.

When the seller told him the final price he realized the cash he had on him wasn't enough and the seller no De do POS.

Next thing he rushed into his car and came out with something.

I was shocked when I realised money was actually in that thing.

Not even police or armed robber will suspect there's money there.

So do you think he's smart??

Let's hear your thoughts.
He'll hold u when his money was stol.

1 Like

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by missKiffy(f): 8:30pm On May 28, 2016
Smart man I must say
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Daniel058(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2016
OP, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SINNED NOW? SO YOU WANT THIEVES TO START SEARCHING EVERYWHERE RIGHT.. I DON'T WISH YOU BADLUCK BUT U MAY BE THE FIRST VICTIM.. DON'T EVER SHARE THIS KIND OF SECRET ONLINE... maka ndu gi n'eluwa..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 28, 2016
Hahahahahahaha

BANS....... Boys Are Not Smiling
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 28, 2016
He better not do it again.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Harmored(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2016
Not bad wink
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by biggie73(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2016
I wonder why some folks hardly keep secrets. Now those robbers will know the various methods people use in hiding their money.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by gift01: 8:36pm On May 28, 2016
Is it only me or do you think tonight's #ucl final is so drab. Left the game to buy Suya and relax with wwe

1 Like

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by gbaskiboy: 8:36pm On May 28, 2016
He is tired of bank charges grin
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by youngvizzy1(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2016
Na igbo man biko

1 Like

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Bern1992(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2016
And u bin dey snap. angry

Na im money, he fit hide am in his appendix sef.. ; ;DD

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.