Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. (3510 Views)

How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding / How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
Good day my fellow Nigerians, I want to throw a little light on how federal government can locate tompolo and the avengers .
I have listened and read articles and publication on every happenings around Niger Delta region since president Muhammadu buhari came into power and here is my advice to profer a peace and long lasting solution to federal government of Nigeria.

1.this link are the faces of Niger Delta avengers and they must know something about it and tompolo hide out,because no where in this world a criminal is being celebrated .

https://www.naij.com/797569-see-tompolos-supporters-celebrated-45th-birthday-photos.html?source=index_main

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Tompolos+birthday&search=Search

2.tompolo is doing all this to divert fg/efcc corruption charges against him so that he can be called for a dialogue
All is a game plan and they are all acting on scripts.

3.I want Nigerians to know that even boko haram did not spare both Muslims, Islamic clerics and Islamic traditional rulers in their killings in the Northeast some of the traditional rulers even have to flee from their kingdom for fear of being killed .so I laugh when people says the Niger Delta community and traditional leaders are not innoccent
I want federal government to summon all affected communities traditional leaders and a proper investigation and sanction should be their pieces of cake.

4.my mother is from Niger Delta and I know what I'm talking about ,Niger Delta boys are so lazy even governor dickson of bayelsa state said so and it is one of his challenges he is facing in bayelsa state Niger Delta boys want government to even come and wash their anus Since they are going against the amnesty peace pack signed by them with the federal government all this should be implement to avoid much stress and waste of innocent lives.

The faces on the photograph should have a question to answer about tompolo and the avengers.

5.democracy is not demonstration of craze or violence.

FYI:Niger Delta least paid ex militant earns 65,000 naira monthly and the traditional rulers are the highest paid in salary compared to other traditional mornach in other states .and don't forget some ex militant are currently in various countries abroad on government sponsored trip on skill acquisition programs.

Let us all face realities and stop politicasizing issues

All we need is peace and one Nigeria cool

Cc:lalasticlala

Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by ojietu: 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
Don't compare Boko Haram issue with that of the Niger delta pls. Mean while this for you op.

19 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
OP: You made sense ohh.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Mrjo(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
Why did u want 1 nigeria bt negelect the love that exist in unity?
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
Have you finished..

For years Police has brutalised the southern people murdered them in tens of thousands..

Let them continue, let's see where all these leads to..
They should go in and display more dreadful acts and people I'll continue to hate the Nigeria authorities and continue to sort for ways of better and tolerable life..

I don't blame you shaa..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by freeze001(f): 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:

3.I want Nigerians to know that even boko haram did not spare both Muslims, Islamic clerics and Islamic traditional rulers in their killings in the Northeast some of the traditional rulers even have to flee from their kingdom for fear of being killed .so I laugh when people says the Niger Delta community and traditional leaders are inoccent
I want federal government to summon all affected communities traditional leaders and a proper investigation and sanction should be their pieces of cake.

Op read these lines again and tell me how they correlate. You first paint a picture of the northern traditional rulers so victimised and petrified that some absconded their thrones for fear of boko haram attacks. Suddenly u link it to the traditional rulers in the South and laugh when people say they're innocent...what exactly do u mean?

Are u trying to say that the emirs and members of the community were complicit in boko haram attacks and are therefore not innocent as their southern counterparts are not according to u?
Or the southern rulers need to run away too? Why should they when their lives aren't threatened? The avengers aren't after human lives and domestic properties unlike boko that sought civilian targets and annexation of villages and settlements for their sharia and jihad nonsense.

What's the connection exactly?

So since u believe the southern leaders aren't innocent they should be harassed by security agencies in the name of investigations right? So why isn't the same advocated in the north especially with seemingly renewed boko attacks? Why are you not calling on the FG to arrest emirs and shehus and whatnot so that proper investigation and sanction will be their pieces of cake?

Stop being hypocritical or better still broaden ur mind to better appreciate and proffer objective opinions.

11 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 28, 2016
OP is a Yorubba man pretending to have Niger Delta connection.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

Op read these lines again and tell me how they correlate. You first paint a picture of the
modified my typo errors please.
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
tankara1010:
OP is a Yorubba man pretending to have Niger Delta connection.
I'm a Nigerian and tribe nor ethnicity should not be the way forward for us as a country now cool

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by SirVintageCock: 4:17pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
So NDA is now killing people...huh. I didn't know about that..haba.

Your mum is from ND and your dad is Y..eee.

They should assault innocent civilians and traditional rulers while emirs and sultans walks free.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by freeze001(f): 4:20pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:

It is not a typo I refer to, it is ur reasoning process. Go back n read my complete post.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
SirVintageCock:
So NDA is now killing people...huh. I didn't know about that..haba.

Your mum is from ND and your dad is Y..eee.

They should assault innocent civilians and traditional rulers while emirs and sultans walks free.

if you read my post properly you will know what I mean and say about traditional rulers

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

It is not a typo I refer to, it is ur reasoning process. Go back n read my complete post.
we can never reason the same but all I know is that the traditional rulers must know who invade there communities and who plight some of their waterways

Investigation is a broad spectrum dear

1 Like

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by freeze001(f): 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
we can never reason the same but all I know is that the traditional rulers must know who invade there communities and who plight some of their waterways

No we will never reason the same way but talk me through the process of arriving at ur conclusion that the southern traditional leaders must know when ur premise was of northern leaders fleeing for life in fear. What's the connection?

If it's alright to arrest and question the southern leaders why didnt the army do same in the north? Why aren't you advocating for same treatment?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by SirVintageCock: 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
if you read my post properly you will know what I mean and say about traditional rulers
No I don't.
Ritualists and armed robbery abounds in Southwest and nobody has ever questioned any Oba or Ooni, kidnapping and drug trafficking in the Southeast and no Igwe or Eze has been questioned, Boko haram in the northeast and no emir and sultans has been arrested,. But in Niger Delta, you are advocating that the innocent citizens and their traditional rulers should be rounded up because there is militants operating in their lands. Hypocrisy.

It is not you that's speaking, it is the love of oil that's speaking through you. You don't care whose ox is gored so long you get your oil. God pass you people.

Spits...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

No we will never reason the same way but talk me through the process of arriving at ur conclusion that the southern traditional leaders must know when ur premise was of northern leaders fleeing for life in fear. What's the connection?

If it's alright to arrest and question the southern leaders why didnt the army do same in the north? Why aren't you advocating for same treatment?
the vandalization on government facilities is that the best way to channel ones problem to the government?

We have ;nddc) Niger Delta development commission
Also head of the amnesty peace pack so why will some overzealous you because of political hatred and selfish interest start destroy Nigerians wealth.?

Ijaw and itsekiri are most tribe in custodian to this facilities so the traditional rulers knows their children perpetuating this evil act against the nation and humanity. So the federal government should fold their hands and watch them
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by MalcoImX: 4:44pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

A stitch in time ... The Jihadists you were talking about started like this. At first they said they were fighting for the people before they turned against them. A trouble in your backyard is not something to be celebrated. Nobody can tell how it will turn out or when it will end. Hope you get what the poster is implying.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2016
MalcoImX:
A stitch in time ... The Juhadists you were talking about started like this. At first they said they were fighting for the people before they turned against them. A trouble in your backyard is not something to be celebrated. Nobody can tell how it will turn out or when it will end. Hope you get what the poster is implying.
you just nailed it .thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by freeze001(f): 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
MalcoImX:
A stitch in time ... The Jihadists you were talking about started like this. At first they said they were fighting for the people before they turned against them. A trouble in your backyard is not something to be celebrated. Nobody can tell how it will turn out or when it will end. Hope you get what the poster is implying.

Nobody fights for people by killing other people specifically Christians. They never attempted to dialogue cos their modus operandi is jihad to kill supposed unbelievers. ND issues have been always on the front burner. Resource control, decentralisation has always been the subject of every discourse on this side of the Niger. What has come of it? Nothing! Have they killed any isolated targets eg muslims in a mosque? No!

Don't lump the 2 in, they are not the same. Let the FG get prepared to stop this parasitic federalism we operate and all these will subside. Worst case scenario, we split!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by freeze001(f): 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
the vandalization on government facilities is that the best way to channel ones problem to the government?

We have ;nddc) Niger Delta development commission
Also head of the amnesty peace pack so why will some overzealous you because of political hatred and selfish interest start destroy Nigerians wealth.?

Ijaw and itsekiri are most tribe in custodian to this facilities so the traditional rulers knows their children perpetuating this evil act against the nation and humanity. So the federal government should fold their hands and watch them

The same way the perpetrators of boko haram menace are domiciled up north and their traditional rulers know them as well as their fulani counterparts killing human beings because of cattle. Remind me again why the government hasn't summoned northern leaders to investigate them and have them reveal the plans and whereabouts of their destructive sons?

They say they want full control of their resources and regional governance or full independence. Is there a problem? Who's sharing ur agricultural proceeds with you?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

Nobody fights for people by killing other people specifically Christians. They never attempted to dialogue cos their modus operandi is jihad to kill supposed unbelievers. ND issues have been always on the front burner. Resource control, decentralisation has always been the subject of every discourse on this side of the Niger. What has come of it? Nothing! Have they killed any isolated targets eg muslims in a mosque? No!

Don't lump the 2 in, they are not the same. Let the FG get prepared to stop this parasitic federalism we operate and all these will subside. Worst case scenario, we split!

@ bloded ,now I know your foresight smh.....
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by pikin1(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2016
Lets pray for Nigeria mbok
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by MalcoImX: 5:20pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

Well, you may be wrong. We learnt from history that Saro Wiwa killed some Chiefs who were opposed to his ideas. Though some wants to bury this fact, but it is on this basis that a court of law sentenced him to death. You're on a looong thing if ya think the FG will fold its hands and watch national assets being destroyed by over-pampered miscreants. We ain't surprised by what's happening. Did Asari and his co-travellers not threaten Nigeria if GEJ should loss?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by freeze001(f): 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
MalcoImX:
Well, you may be wrong. We learnt from history that Saro Wiwa killed some Chiefs who were opposed to his ideas. Though some wants to bury this fact, but it is on this basis that a court of law sentenced him to death. You're on a looong thing if ya think the FG will fold its hands and watch national assets being destroyed by over-pampered miscreants. We ain't surprised by what's happening. Did Asari and his co-travellers not threaten Nigeria if GEJ should loss?

Did Bubu n crew not threaten to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan? Besides this though, their demands are pertinent and relevant. Let regions develop themselves and pay tax to the FG. This reverse bottle feeding must stop. Go and find out how governments are run in developed and ethnically diverse nations like the USA and UK.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by RZArecta(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
[s]Good day my fellow Nigerians, I want to throw a little light on how federal government can locate tompolo and the avengers .
I have listened and read articles and publication on every happenings around Niger Delta region since president Muhammadu buhari came into power and here is my advice to profer a peace and long lasting solution to federal government of Nigeria.

1.this link are the faces of Niger Delta avengers and they must know something about it and tompolo hide out,because no where in this world a criminal is being celebrated .
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Tompolos+birthday&search=Search

2.tompolo is doing all this to divert fg/efcc corruption charges against him so that he can be called for a dialogue
All is a game plan and they are all acting on scripts.

3.I want Nigerians to know that even boko haram did not spare both Muslims, Islamic clerics and Islamic traditional rulers in their killings in the Northeast some of the traditional rulers even have to flee from their kingdom for fear of being killed .so I laugh when people says the Niger Delta community and traditional leaders are not innoccent

4.my mother is from Niger Delta and I know what I'm talking about ,Niger Delta boys are so lazy even governor dickson of bayelsa state said so and it is one of his challenges he is facing in bayelsa state Niger Delta boys want government to even come and wash their anus Since they are going against the amnesty peace pack signed by them with the federal government all this should be implement to avoid much stress and waste of innocent lives.

The faces on the photograph should have a question to answer about tompolo and the avengers.

5.democracy is not demonstration of craze or violence.

FYI:Niger Delta least paid ex militant earns 65,000 naira monthly and the traditional rulers are the highest paid in salary compared to other traditional mornach in other states .and don't forget some ex militant are currently in various countries abroad on government sponsored trip on skill acquisition programs.

Let us all face realities and stop politicasizing issues

All we need is peace and one Nigeria cool

Cc:lalasticlala

Mynd44[/s]
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by MalcoImX: 5:30pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:

Did Bubu n crew nor threaten to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan? Besides this though, their demands are pertinent and relevant. Let regions develop themselves and pay tax to the FG. This reverse bottle feeding must stop. Go and find out how governments are run in developed and ethnically diverse nations like the USA and UK.
You are wrong again. Show us where Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. If he had and Jonathan left him, then the weakling is Jonah. For the same reason if Buhari should just look at destroyers of national assets without dealing with them, then it's him we'll blame. We called for "change" and we don't want Buhari to handle things the way Jonathan did.
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I'm a Nigerian and tribe nor ethnicity should not be the way forward for us as a country now cool

Pro-fulani muslim man. Why don't you go there like a 'patriotic nigerian' and catch them with your bare hands. Please help your 'sherrif in town'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by sholaadejumo: 6:00pm On May 28, 2016
Sometimes some posts I read here make me cover my face in shame. How did we get to this level?
Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by chigoizie7(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:

The same way all the emirs and local govt chairmen knew whoever entered their lands? (boko haram).

Whe u start deviating from judging all with same cup, then u have totally lost it, (I mean the brains)

1 Like

Re: Opinion: (photos)how Fg Can Locate Tompolo And Niger Delta Avengers. by Dfinex(f): 7:11pm On May 28, 2016
op, please I will suggest that u lead federal govt by hand to Tompolo's hide out, and let them catch him. since it's obvious u know too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wonder What Will Happen To This Guy,if Buhari Watches This Clips. / Vice President Osibanjo Visits Rite Foods Limited Ososa Ogun State / See Accident Today At Aroma Junction Flyover Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.