Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts (23142 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by damiso(f): 9:21pm On May 28, 2016
Chillisauce:
According to Caroline

All men CHEAT

so if all men cheat
Men =cheat

All dogs cheat

Dogs = cheat
So we can substitute

Men = dog

So it's safe to say her Dog is ......
Why is she mad though undecided

The kin embarassment these cheating pigs bring to their partners.

Cc edwife
EfemenaXY
Cococandy
Kimoni
Damiso
Armyofone
Sambarry

Tori don land o

Those her insults chai shocked shocked

Sometimes though I think some of these people who take delight in bashing celebrities are just sad people.its like 'oh their lives are great ' 'oh wait it's not that great her hubby is cheating yippee'.

I was on Instagram and come and see the horrible comments people were posting on toolzo wedding. On someone wedding again undecided I know they are in the limelight but people need to learn to watch their tongue Abi is it fingers on social media.some people will see someone on a happy day and post 'why is she this ugly ' like really I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say say nothing.

Na she know why she remain in the marriage ojare like I said on one topic like that it's kinda naive to believe that deal breakers wil be the same for everyone in marriage so if she can put up with na she Sabi.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 28, 2016
damiso:

Sometimes though I think some of these people who take delight in bashing celebrities are just sad people.its like 'oh their lives are great ' 'oh wait it's not that great her hubby is cheating yippee'.

I was on Instagram and come and see the horrible comments people were posting on toolzo wedding. On someone wedding again undecided I know they are in the limelight but people need to learn to watch their tongue Abi is it fingers on social media.some people will see someone on a happy day and post 'why is she this ugly ' like really I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say say nothing.

Na she know why she remain in the marriage ojare like I said on one topic like that it's kinda naive to believe that deal breakers wil be the same for everyone in marriage so if she can put up with na she Sabi.

grin cheesy at bolded.

I saw a post on the finger nails of tools make-up artist. I couldn't hold myself .

I was expecting to see dirty nails only to see a black finger without nail polish. Like must all makeup artist wear nail polish?

Nigerians. What do youexpect when no form of entertainment to cool off their stress. N'a social media they focus all their energy.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 28, 2016
cococandy:
While I don't support Caroline's stand that all men cheat. (That's if she really did say that.)
I understand many women use it as an excuse to console themselves that their husbands are not worse than others out there. Or to console themselves that men are not deliberately disrespecting them, just that they can't help being that way.

Even if she does have such opinions, it's her life. Let her live it that way as long as she's not actively campaigning for other women to accept cheating as part of their own deal. Her marriage her business. If she's happy with a layabout, that's her cup of tea. No one should question her happiness.

That fan deserves the insult and even more.
I don't like people who can't stand seeing others happy. In fact I hate such people with passion. They see you say or post something happy about your life and they find a way to ruin it with their bitterness. Like if they are not happy, no one else should be. The hottest part of hell is reserved for such folks.

As for Mr. Caroline, shame on him. He didn't even consider that he married a popular woman. At least for her image and public self esteem, control yourself Oga danjuma. Pfft.

Caroline has male kids if you teach them that it is okay for men to cheat that society permits it she's training new set of womanizers it is NEVER okay for a married man to cheat you making mockery of the institution called marriage. If a man TRULY loves you he won't cheat on you. Because he is married to you doesn't mean he loves you if someone truly loves you they never want to see you get hurt and the worst part is he knows very well his wife is a celebrity he goes ahead and have his affair in open which I think is disrespectful.

If you don't marry someone who loves you they don't really care about how their actions affect you.. See omotolas husband they are still young sef see olu Jacobs you think his preek is not working to have affairs?.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by damiso(f): 10:22pm On May 28, 2016
Chillisauce:

grin cheesy at bolded.

I saw a post on the finger nails of tools make-up artist. I couldn't hold myself .

I was expecting to see dirty nails only to see a black finger without nail polish. Like must all makeup artist wear nail polish?

Nigerians. What do youexpect when no form of entertainment to cool off their stress. N'a social media they focus all their energy.

I don't get how people can see fingernail? fingernail ?do you know how you much you have to zoom to see fingernail Geez SMH

You are right though social media is a new avenue for people to project their insecurities and dissatisfaction with their own lives.

I guess it comes with the territory though. In as much as I think celebrities can do better sometimes (they too Mis yarn and misbehave on social media) i also sometimes feel sorry for them with the abuse they get.

The amount of shades Banky W has gotten today ehn grin cheesy cheesy na wa.

We don't know if Caroline is gunning to become a senator wink wink so these one that is calling her hubby dog is just saying her own.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by SAMBARRY: 10:23pm On May 28, 2016
damiso:

those are signs of a narcissistic and toxic person. He or she enjoys ruining happy moments and infecting others with their misery.

Many Nigerians that are following this celebrities are cyber bullies that's why I love the way khloe Kardashian gave it to one Nigerian instagram user when she tried bullying her and khloe didn't spare her.she gave her hot

These ig nigerian people are depressed and as the elders say misery loves company. They don't want to be the only one suffering mentally In pain
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by SAMBARRY: 10:27pm On May 28, 2016
Is cyber bullying now another New form of entertainment?
Chillisauce:

grin cheesy at bolded.

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by damiso(f): 10:29pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
those are signs of a narcissistic and toxic person. He or she enjoys ruining happy moments and infecting others with their misery.

Many Nigerians that are following this celebrities are cyber bullies that's why I love the way khloe Kardashian gave it to one Nigerian instagram user when she tried bullying her and khloe didn't spare her.she gave her hot

These ig nigerian people are depressed and as the elders say misery loves company. They don't want to be the only one suffering mentally In pain

I don't know how hard it is to just keep scrolling undecided

I think it's the fact that people how have a front row into other people's lives .there have always been celebrities and people have always maybe not been happy with their own lives but social media gives them the ability to voice their frustrations.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by SAMBARRY: 10:30pm On May 28, 2016
They must always have something negative to say.it happens on nl here too

E.g see her yam legs,smelling Toto,ugly girl,bleached up girl,whoe etc.negative vibes wants company too

You can never see them saying something edifying. They thrive on bringing others down
damiso:

I don't get how people can see fingernail? fingernail ?do you know how you much you have to zoom to see fingernail Geez SMH

You are right though social media is a new avenue for people to project their insecurities and dissatisfaction with their own lives.

I guess it comes with the territory though. In as much as I think celebrities can do better sometimes (they too Mis yarn and misbehave on social media) i also sometimes feel sorry for them with the abuse they get.

We don't know if Caroline is gunning to become a senator wink wink so these one that is calling her hubby dog is just saying her own.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by SAMBARRY: 10:35pm On May 28, 2016
damiso:

I don't know how hard it is to just keep scrolling undecided

I think it's the fact that people how have a front row into other people's lives .there have always been celebrities and people have always maybe not been happy with their own lives but social media gives them the ability to voice their frustrations.
yes na.social media is the only way to vent out their frustration. And if you look well the people bashing her still dey collect pocket money from daddy and mummy. Them no fit buy ordinary 400 naira pants for their yash and here they are bashing someone's wedding gown like they can afford it

You should know bad belle aka jealousy and bile for others doing well dey worry them
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 28, 2016
damiso:

Its better they get a social media manager for themselves. These cyer bullies are here to stay. Only if you know some of the holes they are typing from. You will do nothing than to ignore and focus on your dream.
Caroline replying the rude fan didn't find it in her heart to appreciate positive messages.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Is cyber bullying now another New form of entertainment?

Yes oh. Ask your dearest ogbonge nairalanders cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by SAMBARRY: 10:40pm On May 28, 2016
Chillisauce:

Yes oh. Ask your dearest ogbonge nairalanders cheesy
grin

I thought cyber bullying is strongly prohibited and those guilty of it get banned on nl
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin

I thought cyber bullying is strongly prohibited and those guilty of it get banned on nl

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by edwife(f): 10:51pm On May 28, 2016
Chillisauce:

Its better they get a social media manager for themselves. These cyer bullies are here to stay. Only if you know some of the holes they are typing from. You will do nothing than to ignore and focus on your dream.
Caroline replying the rude fan didn't find it in her heart to appreciate positive messages.

It is not only cyber bullies, people are just frustrated.They go or rather grew up miserable so they come online to attack anyone who have a totally different opinion from theirs. Not just celebrities , even here- people just get mad at anything and anyone for the sake of it.

I know their cures, ignore ignore ignore. You don't respond to everyone, once i respond to you and see that your post is going south, you are dismissed! gringrin
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2016
You're telling me? grin

Lol. Next thing now someone will say I support or condone men cheating.

Ha. See me see wahala.
Don't blame me if you don't understand my post.

Maxineng:

Caroline has male kids if you teach them that it is okay for men to cheat that society permits it she's training new set of womanizers it is NEVER okay for a married man to cheat you making mockery of the institution called marriage. If a man TRULY loves you he won't cheat on you. Because he is married to you doesn't mean he loves you if someone truly loves you they never want to see you get hurt and the worst part is he knows very well his wife is a celebrity he goes ahead and have his affair in open which I think is disrespectful.

If you don't marry someone who loves you they don't really care about how their actions affect you.. See omotolas husband they are still young sef see olu Jacobs you think his preek is not working to have affairs?.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Afrok(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2016
Chestar5:
Foolish fan, silly celeb undecided
Without the fans behaving in foolish ways, the celebs won't display how silly they are... Foolish fans and silly celebs are inseparable...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 6:29am On May 29, 2016
cococandy:
You're telling me? grin

Lol. Next thing now someone will say I support or condone men cheating.

Ha. See me see wahala.
Don't blame me if you don't understand my post.

K
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On May 29, 2016
This Caroline of a woman is seriously stupid walahi, like her husband isn't a dog? Mschew.

It's not news that some so called fans are ever waiting to remind you who you are, when it seems you've forgotten, she married a dog, she should accept the fact already.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by pedrilo: 10:01am On May 29, 2016
poshestmina:
grin grin grin
E pain her sha grin
if na u unkor?
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:01am On May 29, 2016
cruzita:
undecided stup!dity has taken over these days .No morals no respect .

Gays and lesbianism has also taken over, no morals anymore, werey, eBa face.
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by silversonuc(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2016
cococandy:
While I don't support Caroline's stand that all men cheat. (That's if she really did say that.)
I understand many women use it as an excuse to console themselves that their husbands are not worse than others out there. Or to console themselves that men are not deliberately disrespecting them, just that they can't help being that way.

Even if she does have such opinions, it's her life. Let her live it that way as long as she's not actively campaigning for other women to accept cheating as part of their own deal. Her marriage her business. If she's happy with a layabout, that's her cup of tea. No one should question her happiness.

That fan deserves the insult and even more.
I don't like people who can't stand seeing others happy. In fact I hate such people with passion. They see you say or post something happy about your life and they find a way to ruin it with their bitterness. Like if they are not happy, no one else should be. The hottest part of hell is reserved for such folks.

As for Mr. Caroline, shame on him. He didn't even consider that he married a popular woman. At least for her image and public self esteem, control yourself Oga danjuma. Pfft.

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by dannythethug: 10:10am On May 29, 2016
What's our business undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by kenoz(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2016
grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by ITbomb(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2016
But that is just a figure of speech na. WOMEN!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by thelinguist: 10:25am On May 29, 2016
Chillisauce:
According to Caroline
All men CHEAT
so if all men cheat Men =cheat
All dogs cheat
Dogs = cheat So we can substitute
Men = dog
So it's safe to say her Dog is ...... Why is she mad though undecided

Cc edwife EfemenaXY Cococandy Kimoni Damiso Armyofone Sambarry
Tori don land o
ba sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:26am On May 29, 2016
who the Bleep is Caroline Danjuma or her husband that we care about their personal life? we need to press the reset button and reprogram our values and moral compass, we've made too many miscreants and imbeciles important/relevant in our national pysche!
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2016
This is what u get when u SHARE PICTURES etc.. On social media
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by seguno2: 10:34am On May 29, 2016
As long the man is paying her expensive bills, she will continue denying that he is a dog.
Perhaps it is also because she doesn't want to acknowledge that she is a biitchh.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by damogul: 10:34am On May 29, 2016
I was forced to go to the silly fans page to see what she looks like when I saw caro mention that her face looks like the balls of a baboon.....

Chai she didnt even say she looks like a baboon but that she looks like the balls of a baboon....

Again I say chai chai....that was a powerslam from a skyscraper. ....
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by zayyadoski(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2016
I don't know how people use social media this days.. Watin concern u and her husband.... Jobless Nigerians kawai
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by jordinsparkles(f): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
crazymommy:
Some people just feel comfortable in displaying their stupidity on social media.....the foolish follower insulted your husband,and she insulted the follower back and insulted the innocent dad..

my final verdict... she and her follower are senseless...
true talk
Re: Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2016
Chillisauce:
According to Caroline

All men CHEAT

so if all men cheat
Men =cheat

All dogs cheat

Dogs = cheat
So we can substitute

Men = dog

So it's safe to say her Dog is ......
Why is she mad though undecided

Cc edwife
EfemenaXY
Cococandy
Kimoni
Damiso
Armyofone
Sambarry

Tori don land o

How are men dogs? How the hell do you women expect us to manage your tokunbo pu$$ies for the rest of our lives. Common,you women allowed other men overuse your pu$$ies in your youth and expect husbands to be happy with the crumbs left? Una never see anything. Una go wail tire.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details / Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage / IDOWEST Signed By Dammy Krane (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.