Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life (1110 Views)

How To Incredibly Increased Your Phone Speed And Maintain Longer Battery Life. / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life by lawrenceunaa: 6:02pm On May 28, 2016
There is nothing as displeasing as not being able to use your device on heavy usage for 8hrs. The following tutorial is what I have being using to get an average of 5min/% that is my battery reduces by 1% every 5mins considering that my battery is 1600mah isn't that amazing?

Before we proceed this tutorial is from me Lawrenceunaa. Some other persons might have this knowledge but I'm bringing to you my very own pattern.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. ROOT: to make use of this trick u need root permission

2. APPS: you will be needing the following apps
Greenify with donation package: lots of Android apps and processes not needed run on background but freezing them might cause a boot loop but with greenify you hibernate apps u don't need rather than uninstalling.

cpu z: let u check the freq of ur device (not really needed)

Set cpu: Our android devices are set to a range of frequency, my gionee p2s which I'm using for this lecture is dual core 598mhz -- 1300mhz. Now the thing is that most devices just run on the highest boundary ie 1300mhz which drains battery. With set cpu you reduce the the freq to the minimum. Although this lowers the speed of data execution , never worry cause the app has an option to create profiles which will help in defining for various processes like playing HD games.

lux: This app helps you reduce your backlight to sub-zero. Do you know that your device brightness constitute to your battery drain but with lux apk you don't need to worry about battery drain from screen brightness.

screenshots coming soon.
Re: Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life by lawrenceunaa: 6:15pm On May 28, 2016
battery history having average of 5.5min/1%
set CPU
grennify; to activate experimental features where system apps can be hibernated xposed installer apk is require

Ask questions where confused I'm here for you winkbattery history having average of 5.5min/1%
set CPU
grennify; to activate experimental features where system apps can be hibernated xposed installer apk is require

Ask questions where confused I'm here for you

Re: Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life by dcommissioner: 6:31pm On May 28, 2016
dnt rili understand diz explain more!!
Re: Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life by lawrenceunaa: 10:09pm On May 28, 2016
dcommissioner:
dnt rili understand diz explain more!!
battery drain by apps is reduced by hibernating them with grenify apk

Battery drain by screen brightness is reduced by lux apk

Battery drain by CPU is reduced by set-cpu apk

Download the 3apps not up to 25mb I will help u in its set up though self explanatory
Re: Optimizing Your Android Device For A Longer Battery Life by dcommissioner: 10:40pm On May 28, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
battery drain by apps is reduced by hibernating them with grenify apk

Battery drain by screen brightness is reduced by lux apk

Battery drain by CPU is reduced by set-cpu apk

Download the 3apps not up to 25mb I will help u in its set up though self explanatory

ok

(1) (Reply)

See Reply I Sent Back To An ATM Fraudster / Please Recommend The Best Android Phone For 30k Price Range / List Of Outdated And Latest Android Operating Systems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.