Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Depression And Cure In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Depression And Cure In Islam (12370 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Family Planning In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression And Cure In Islam by lannre(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
Salam Aleikum waramothulahi wabaraqathu,

I have been in this problem for years. Its affecting every part of my life..... I have been reading some column in the fortress of Islam. Listen to Ruqiyah ,Qunut and recites Qurisiyu often ... I am afraid of antidepressants because of the side effects.... Was prescribed so many in the past ....just temporary solution and worst come back.... Please I need a lasting solution before something bad happen.

Please I need simple lasting solution to this symptoms of over ten years

.. Weakness , oversleeping,low appetite,lost sexual,interest,lack of interest in most of my favourite hobbies.... Just feeling low,weak and need energy often..... The worse is flash of suicide or feeling death which I am resisting hard.... Tremor,numbness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by MrOlai: 8:06pm On May 28, 2016
lannre:
I have been in this problem for years. Its affecting every part of my life..... I have been reading some column in the fortress of Islam. Listen to Ruqiyah ,Qunut and recites Qurisiyu often ... I am afraid of antidepressants because of the side effects.... Was prescribed so many in the past ....just temporary solution and worst come back.... Please I need a lasting solution before something bad happen.
.. Weakness , oversleeping,low appetite,lost sexual,interest,lack of interest in most of my favourite hobbies.... Just feeling low,weak and need energy often..... The worse is flash of suicide or feeling death which I am resisting hard.... Tremor,numbness

Hmm! May Allah(SWT) in His mercy provide you with everlasting solution (Amin).

Let me start from medical point of view. Go and check your testosterone level first. If it is low, then, go for Testosterone Therapy. I can assure you that there will be significant positive changes Insha Allah. Adequate testosterone in the body is responsible for things like zeal to work, high sex drive, appetite, interest in so many things, energy/stamina, feeling happy, etc. Testosterone is the real manliness in man. Adequate enough of testosterone in your body would make you to want to have sex every minute! However, you would still need to consult your Doctor on this as there may be side effects.

Secondly, you need to identify the source of your depression. If it is as a result of thinking, maybe from a sad incident, then, you need to stop thinking about it. Force yourself to stop about thinking about it. Whenever the thought comes, just say: "Inna Lillah wa inna ilayhi rajiun. Allauma ajurni fi musibati, wa akhlifili khairan min ha. " You can check citadel of believers for this. It is an askar from the prophet(SAW) on situations like this.

Lastly, try to do the right things always and be optimistic in all situations. Do other askar from the Prophet(SAW) as much as you can. Remember Allah(SWT) often. Be hopeful in Allah(SWT) always and be positive. Insha Allah, things will be alright.

26 Likes

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by lannre(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
MrOlai:

Hmm! May Allah(SWT) in His mercy provide you with everlasting solution (Amin).

Let me start from medical point of view. Go and check your testosterone level first. If it is low, then, go for Testosterone Therapy. I can assure you that there will be significant positive changes Insha Allah. Adequate testosterone in the body is responsible for things like zeal to work, high sex drive, appetite, interest in so many things, energy/stamina, feeling happy, etc. Testosterone is the real manliness in man. Adequate enough of testosterone in your body would make you to want to have sex every minute! However, you would still need to consult your Doctor on this as there may be side effects.

Secondly, you need to identify the source of your depression. If it is as a result of thinking, maybe from a sad incident, then, you need to stop thinking about it. Force yourself to stop about thinking about it. Whenever the thought comes, just say: "Inna Lillah wa inna ilayhi rajiun. Allauma ajurni fi musibati, wa akhlifili khairan min ha. " You can check citadel of believers for this. It is an askar from the prophet(SAW) on situations like this.

Lastly, try to do the right things always and be optimistic in all situations. Do other askar from the Prophet(SAW) as much as you can. Remember Allah(SWT) often. Be hopeful in Allah(SWT) always and be positive. Insha Allah, things will be alright.

JazakhAlahu Khairan for this prompt and detailed information. I have done all the test. The latest is full echogram at LASUTH just last week. They are okay. I must include I am thinking of it been spiritual now. Astagafurulahi..... Wet dreams and bad dreams occur frequently unless I change my sleeping position. How can one get a pure Islamic,deliverance without any occultic influence . This symptoms is killing slowly. Quran must not be shamed. Believers should not suffer like this. Help a brother.

2 Likes

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by MrOlai: 11:00pm On May 29, 2016
lannre:
JazakhAlahu Khairan for this prompt and detailed information. I have done all the test. The latest is full echogram at LASUTH just last week. They are okay. I must include I am thinking of it been spiritual now. Astagafurulahi..... Wet dreams and bad dreams occur frequently unless I change my sleeping position. How can one get a pure Islamic,deliverance without any occultic influence . This symptoms is killing slowly. Quran must not be shamed. Believers should not suffer like this. Help a brother.

Wa iyaakum my Brother. Just relax your mind. Take it easy! Be strong. A strong believer is never afraid of anything, even in the face of death, except Allah(SWT)!

-For the wet dream, there is nothing wrong with that. It is a normal physiological process especially when you are not yet married. By the time you get married and your wife gives you everyday powerful sex like three rounds everyday, I can bet you, the wet dream will disappear!

- For the bad dreams, it could be from shaytan! Fortunately, there is a very simple solution to that. The Prophet(SAW) made us to realise that dreams are of 3 types:
1. Good dreams: These are from Allah(SWT).
2. Bad dreams: These are from shaytan!
3. Your thoughts during the day that you take into your sleep: This is from yourself.

-Now, for the bad dreams, change your sleeping position and recite the askar the Prophet(SAW) told us to recite. Make dry spits to your right and left 3 times each. That's all. It is as simple as that. Some of the askar include Qul auzu birabil falak, Qul auzu birabin nas, Ayatal qursiy, and so on. You can recite whatever is most convenient for you at that night. If you are strong enough, you can wake up and observe 2 rakats and pray to Allah(SWT) for His protection. That's all. Avoid disclosing the bad dream to people. That's all.

- Before you sleep, always ensure you recite Qul auzu birabil falak, Qul auzu birabin nas and Ayatal qursiy. That's all my Brother.

- My Brother, relax your mind. Don't subject yourself to unneccessary problem. If the problem is spiritual like you are thinking, all I have said above will solve the problem Insha Allah! Change your thinking please for your well being. Having evil/wrong thinking at all times can kill! So please, change your thinking. You do not have any problem! I can assure you! It is your mind!

- If you are not yet married, make effort to get a good muslim sister as soon as posible. That alone would solve most of the challenges you are facing now.

- Relax your mind my Brother. Have a strong trust in Allah in all situations. Do the right things always. Don't be scared of anything! Even death! Fear is one of the weapons shaytan and those evils people use to chain some other human beings. Be strong my Brother.

Wallahu musta'an.

23 Likes

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by highbeeola(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
I feel ur bro try get a psychologist was feeling that way before but when I lost my mum I have to accept my fate though am yet to go for treatment. Have faith bro.
Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by CaptainBomb(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Say lahila ilahala 100 times everyday for seven days
Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by E20BILLION(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's quite simple, just reverse all your routines, the way you sleep, have a girlfriend, force yourself on your hobbies, make new friends, run or exercise in the morning, be optimistic about your future, don't ever bother about tomorrow cos it ll definitely sort itself out but plan. And if you r jobless, just look for something around you to do pending a better offer, stay with your loving and caring friends and family members.

Pls don't go for a drama yen or queen that ll compound your problem. Find a nice girl within your class with God fearing attitude, trust me, things ll change. However, be an happy person before stepping into another person life otherwise your sadness would negatively affect the relationship regardless of how good she is.

Finally, don't mill yourself cos life is beautiful and guess what your future is bright.

When things are sweet, it could only get bad for optimists to attain fear but when life is tough on you, it could only get better as an optimist. You r going thru tough tough time now but trust me, sweetness ll be all yours soon.

3 Likes

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by MicroBox: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
@OP Are you a student striving hard to get along educationally or financially?
-Are you a worker in an environment you detest so much?
Do you hate your job?
-Your mum is married to another man while you still live with her?
-Your dad married another woman while you still live with him?
-Are you the only child of your dad and mom?
-Do you graduate from a course you probably don't like from start and now finding it hard to get along after school?
-Are you in a relationship you don't like or your partner giving you emotional trouble?
-Are you in a relationship full of love and affection?
Is your current financial situation very bad?
-Have you committed any big sin you think God cannot forgive you?
-Are living in a very hostile environment?
-Are you scared of the future?
-Are suffering from incurable disease or sickness?
-Are still at home but all your mate have gone back to further more in school?
-Are you too ugly, too lean or too fat to mingle?
-Have your male friend/friends betray you?
-Do you have friends?
-
-
-----please if you have issue in any of these let know.
Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by Jarus(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
lannre:

Sms me on 08061198625 for discussions.
Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by akanke79: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
lannre:

ASalam Aleikum Brother I WILL advise you to do thé FOLLOWING
LISTEN TO BAQARAH EVERYNIGHT
Ruqyah in thé mornings / Afternoons
Laillah illah wadahu lah shareeka lahu lahu mulk wa lahu hamdu wa ...(1000Times everyday)
Obey all Allah's commandment.

If you Want to visit a sunnatic ruqyah Centre ,i can RECOMMEND a centre in Lagos and Iseyin.
https://www.nairaland.com/2603119/guide-self-ruqyah-abu-husnayn
Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by Excelboi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
mario2k:
U must accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour only him can save you.Now you need to the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement at Ijesha Oshodi express way in Lagos. My brother that is the only place you can get your healing I am very very sure.
Later, some fellow idiotsss like you tresspassing will start complaining on threads that the Quranic quotes is appearing on your profile... Mind your biz! @op, God will heal you.

3 Likes

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by amzee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
mario2k:
U must accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour only him can save you.Now you need to the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement at Ijesha Oshodi express way in Lagos. My brother that is the only place you can get your healing I am very very sure.
Whats this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by eluquenson(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
May Allah heal and replenish your health, a lot have been emphasized for you to adhere to and believe every bit of advice given.

1 Like

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by babs01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
eluquenson:
May Allah heal and replenish your health, a lot have been emphasized for you to adhere to and believe every bit if advice given.
I was like this before

1 Like

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by tk003(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Salam alaikum,
my broda op, I have been experiencing same but I am getting help from a servant of Allah now and thanks be to God I have seen tremendous changes.
so, if you don't mind we can talk.
Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by bimbod(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Brother I av experienced some of this symptoms too, I av read several psychological posts but still was the same. Depression is a result of excessive thinking which are often negative, the more you believe those negative thoughts, the more you get depressed and the more you lose interest in other things because you spend time finding solutions to block out out reduce them. My own solution is to just believe that this are mere thoughts that are in your head and just continue with whatever you are doing, they will fade out. Leave them where they belong. And always be optimistic, too much worry isn't good.

Wish u well

2 Likes

Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by Rikudo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
اسلم عليكم
Re: Depression And Cure In Islam by salamudeen(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2016
OP i was like this before some years back i was even thinking of suicide then, thats what brought me to nairaland and the advice i got from here helped me alot.. pls if you are an introvert just stop being one. make positive friends find something doing as in something to make you busy, stop following friends that takes zina to be a mere sin, try not to miss salat and ask for forgiveness always. . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) / Things Muslim Communities Can Do To Curb Extremism / The True Treasure : I Went To Steal From Him, But He Stole From Me – Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.