Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria (3648 Views)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by globe16: 7:07pm On May 28, 2016
I just saw a list by one mushroom organization of the best performing governors and I can't even laugh.. That list was obviously sponsored by Ambode after wasting billions on the botched visit of Buhari to Lagos State. Fact is the best performing governor in Nigeria is unarguably Willie Obiano, followed by Nyesom Wike and then others.. Ambode has nothing to show for the billions of revenue he receives every month both from FG and IGR. Only what he has to show for these billions are substandard streetlights and partying. Let that mushroom organization tell us the roads Ambode has consructed, the bridges, the policies of his government.. This was how they used propaganda to hype fashola in lagos only for Nigerians to later see the incompetence and fraudulent activities of Fashola now as minister. APC will kill Nigeria with propaganda..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by otukpo(f): 7:10pm On May 28, 2016
I have not been to Port Harcourt so can't say anything about Wike but Obiano is doing well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by possibilita(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2016
Watching in 3D for the e-warriors.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Israel5(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2016
Op is just thinking out loud. Nthng serious here. Rating Governrs will nt increase the mini wage or bring tomatoes. Enough of road and bridges already!

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Israel5(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
otukpo:
I have not been to Port Harcourt so can't say anything about Wike but Obiano is doing well.
how about anambra? You don't have to go to all the states to make a statement. Your moniker is idomaishly fine tho. Lol
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by globe16: 7:20pm On May 28, 2016
otukpo:
Wike is doing remarkably well, I was surprised on the projects he has embarked on in just one year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
Wike has borrowed more than ekiti budgeted for this year. ... What do we have roads that channel drainage into people houses??
Op have u even been to pH??

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Oluwapresley(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2016
Dont say what u don't know, Mr!! Ambode is working!! Ayobo, Lagos and it's environs are currently being worked on! workers have been on the road daily for the past 1 month I've been at home and they are working efficiently!! Again, dont say what u don't know!!!

I also heard of the street lights he commissioned some time back... Again, don't say what u dont know. I can not count how many foreign and local investors he has met in his short time in office...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by pinkyliceous(f): 7:28pm On May 28, 2016
Ambode started performing this week when he "donated" cars and motorcycles to his state from his grandpa's bank account while Obiano and Wike have been performing since May, 2015 in terms of road construction and other developments.

Who do you think is the winner?

You be the judge.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by globe16: 7:29pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Wike has borrowed more than ekiti budgeted for this year. ... What do we have roads that channel drainage into people houses??
Wike is working.. He borrowed to clear about three months salary.. I have always been to PH. The whole PH is a construction site.. where should I start to name?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by bender79: 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
Oluwapresley:
Dont say what u don't know, Mr!! Ambode is working!! Ayobo, Lagos and it's environs are currently being worked on! workers have been on the road daily for the past 1 month I've been at home and they are working efficiently!! Again, dont say what u don't know!!!

I also heard of the street lights he commissioned some time back... Again, don't say what u dont know. I can not count how many foreign and local investors he has met in his short time in office...
My brother don't mind all those haters who feel that SS/SE govs are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
globe16:

Wike is working.. He borrowed to clear about three months salary.. I have always been to PH. The whole PH is a construction site.. where should I start to name?
Rivers wage bill is around 4 billion per month is that y he borrowed 90billion??

Unless u are sentimental u can't compare ameachi's projects to his own not at all

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by activeguy: 7:42pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

The good work my amiable gov. Wike is doing in Rivers state is crystal clear to the blind and very audible to the deafs...
So anyone saying otherwise must be someone who is worse than a blind and deaf man...

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Oluwapresley(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2016
Any Lagosian that says Ambode is not working is probably blind, untruthful or I don't know.. Salaries are being paid on or b4 23rd of every month.. tsew.. u guys should not judge from afar off..
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Ilovemystate: 7:59pm On May 28, 2016
Don't mind them, some people are really scared of emerging tiger from east grin they now restored to propaganda and blackmails

5 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Ilovemystate: 8:05pm On May 28, 2016
Great man

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:38pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

In 200 years Wike cannot fill Amaechi's shoes. D-Line alone gladens the heart. IMHO Wike should stop wasting millions on flag off and commissioning of little projects fit for LGA. His first major project to me is the Tam David West Boulevard. If he can do just 3 roads of that standard in his 4 years then he is a worthy successor.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:42pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Ambode started performing this week when he "donated" cars and motorcycles to his state from his grandpa's bank account while Obiano and Wike have been performing since May, 2015 in terms of road construction and other development.

Who do you think is the winner?

You be the judge.

Can you list with pictorial evidence three standard roads started and completed by Obiano? Propaganda sometimes retards real development.

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 8:47pm On May 28, 2016
Stop talking poo abagworo. Obiano is Nigeria's best governor. Deal with it.

Below is just one of them in just 2yrs while your fat gov cannot show any despite huge loan burden and bailouts.

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Can you list with pictorial evidence three standard roads started and completed by Obiano? Propaganda sometimes retards real development.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

In 200 years Wike cannot fill Amaechi's shoes. D-Line alone gladens the heart. IMHO Wike should stop wasting millions on flag off and commissioning of little projects fit for LGA. His first major project to me is the Tam David West Boulevard. If he can do just 3 roads of that standard in his 4 years then he is a worthy successor.
The D-line axis alone makes me glad
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:50pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Stop talking poo abagworo. Obiano is Nigeria's best governor. Deal with it.

[s][/s]

List 3 standard roads started and completed then stop calling me abagworo. Everyone must not be like you.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 8:56pm On May 28, 2016
Abagworo stop fooling around with your foolishness. Oh you think you are not known? Keep deceiving yourself cool

Show us similar bridge in the rural part of imo state first. Obiano did it among others in just 2yrs.

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

List 3 standard roads started and completed then stop calling me abagworo. Everyone must not be like you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:11pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Abagworo stop fooling around with your foolishness. Oh you think you are not known? Keep deceiving yourself cool

Show us similar bridge in the rural part of imo state first. Obiano did it among others in just 2yrs.

[s][/s]

Stop showing uncompleted project. It is not difficult to list just 3 standard roads started and completed by Obiano before considering him as the best performing Governor. Okay lets leave standard as its subjective. List 3 completed dual carriage ways.
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:14pm On May 28, 2016
Obiani is a billboard governor
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:16pm On May 28, 2016
Which one is uncompleted abagworo? Didn't you see vehicles plying on it already? You think it is substandard uncompleted first imo state flyover? Do you want to see the new airport dual carriageway road he is about completing too? Okorocha has spent over 6yrs despite loans and bailouts but nothing to show.

Now show me a similar project as this in the rural part or any part of imo state then we shall proceed to other sector.

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Stop showing uncompleted project. It is not difficult to list just 3 standard roads started and completed by Obiano before considering him as the best performing Governor. Okay lets leave standard as its subjective. List 3 completed dual carriage ways.
[/s]

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:19pm On May 28, 2016
Chidiebere the current state of Aba and Abia state should be making you to weep. I mean it. cool

[s]
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Obiani is a billboard governor
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:20pm On May 28, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

i will take obiano serious when anambra start having dual roads like this

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:20pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Which one is uncompleted abagworo? Didn't you see vehicles plying on it already? You think it is substandard uncompleted first imo state flyover? Do you want to see the new airport dual carriageway road he is about completing too? Okorocha has spent over 6yrs despite loans and bailouts but nothing to show.

Now show me a similar project as this in the rural part or any part of imo state then we shall proceed to other sector.

[s][/s]

Has Obiano built up to 100 schools?
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
Abagworo you mean the same substandard schools that are all collapsing? Let me get the pix from my laptop sef!

eziokwubundunuwa:

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:24pm On May 28, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

obiano is not really working, he's just being hyped on Nairaland by anambra people, have you been to awka town lately?
Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by asha90: 9:25pm On May 28, 2016
Chidiebere why are you cursed? Why have you left Abia state to rot? Why? Why? cheesy

[s]
OBAFEMIawolowo:
i will take obiano serious when anambra start having dual roads like this
[/s]

Re: Obiano And Wike Are The Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:26pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Abagworo you mean the same substandard schools that are all collapsing? Let me get the pix from my laptop sef!

Has he built 100 substandard schools? How many hospitals has he built? Is he giving free education at all levels?

It's easy to go about manipulating media but the physical achievements are sometimes more important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broad Street, Lagos In 1950 Vs Today (picture) / Nlc Strike: Breaking News / 3 Years After, Is This The Oil Discovered In Lagos? - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.