Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) (1870 Views)

$1 Billion: 'Excess Crude account is Illegal' - House Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by henryanna36: 8:13pm On May 28, 2016
Leader of the House of Representatives, Hon Femi Gbajabiamila paid a visit to Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty,Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi on Saturday at his palace in Oyo.He was pictured prostrating before Alaafin of Oyo during his visit to the palace

Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2016
At times I see some headlines on nairaland as dumb

How would he have greeted Alafin? With a thumbs up or a hi-five?

Silly posts everywere you go
Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by thelinguist: 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
No choice...that's the rule..nice from from femi
Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by mankan2k7(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2016
Omo oduduwa tokantokan
Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2016
The billions wasted on this useless traditional rulers can get a federal university to world class.... Which I feel is more needed

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by princefunmmy(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2016
Noted! But who Dem don epp? Alaafin and femi
Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by Retributionn: 9:43pm On May 28, 2016
princefunmmy:
Noted! But who Dem son epp? Alaafin and femi

Thanks for the observation

If you as bold in real life as you seem to be on the internet, kindly go the Alaafin's palace and ask your question.

You will then know who dem epp when you turn to food for Oya and Ogun

Oponu ayirada
Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by princefunmmy(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2016
Retributionn:

Thanks for the observation

If you as bold in real life as you seem to be on the internet, kindly go the Alaafin's palace and ask your question.

You will then know who dem epp when you turn to food for Oya and Ogun

Oponu ayirada

Lolzzz. I nonfit argue with you.. When last did you visit Oyo? Because I no sabi you for oyo

1 Like

Re: House Of Rep. Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Alaafin Of Oyo(photos) by Retributionn: 10:09pm On May 28, 2016
princefunmmy:

Lolzzz. I nonfit argue with you.. When last did you visit Oyo? Because I no sabi you for oyo

Oga just go to the Alaafin's palace and ask him your question

Heavens help you

Lalasticlala

Princefunmmy wants to ask Alaafin who he epp

Help us publicize this quest for self discovery

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Over Buhari's Health Status: Read The President's Letter To The Senate / Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / These Nigerians Think Zahra Buhari Isn't In Love With The Man She Just Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.