Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Try This And See. Its Fun - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try This And See. Its Fun (3866 Views)

Nairalanders!! Lets Play...join The 'they Try To' Game (its Fun) / Its Fun Time, Lets Play This Game. / Its Fun Time [enjoy Yourself] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2007
am there now
waitin, logged on?
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2007
here one more optical illusion for you guys who fancy it.

look closely!!!

cheers

Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 2:40am On Jan 06, 2007
there
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 2:58am On Jan 06, 2007
ok i got it fresh-B

Hey robby wats up
dt's scary but i on't c nothin or is it because am sleepy
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2007
am cool. wink

look closer. the woman is going to open her eyes. its amazing.
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2007
U no wat am just about to go 2 bed so i fink i'll do it 2morw wink nite nite sleep tite
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2007
grin
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2007
a man was really really blessed by God while he was really really serious with God and always at the Church.
however, he decided to start huntin bears as a hubby. well, he started that as a hubby but then stopped goin to Church because he would hunt even on Sundays.

asked by God when hed go to Church, he said next Sunday. but each Sunday continued to hav next Sunday.
then it happened that he got tired one of thoz Sundays in the forest and decided to keep hi gun and take a little nap. within the period an angry bear was eagarly watchin him.

launchin attack on the man, the hunter woke, but knew he wouldnt get his gun before his devourer.
he immediately remembered God and prayed "oh God that you make this bear a Christian."
instantly, the bear stopped, lifted up his hands and Prayed "thank you God for this food"
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by robby1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2007
this is actually an old joke on naira land but it cracks me up each time i read it. here:

A man visited a doctor a because he had a problem bith his genitals. he told the doctor that it is really a big problem but that he must assure him he is not going to laugh at him because of it.

Doctor:[/b]No i wouldnt do that. i am a professional and i respect my patients a lot so be rest assured that i wont laugh at you for whatever reason

[b]patient:
(whips out his penis and shows the doctor)

before he could say something, the doctor burst out into an uncontrolable laugther (the type where you shed tears) and when he finally put himself togather, he quickly apologised.

doctor: i am very sorry that has never happened before in all my career. it just that those were the smallest penis i have seen in all my life. i am sorry and i promise it wont happen again. so what seems to be the problem?

patient: its swollen!
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by freshB2: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2007
you mean its there already?
thas bad news then
Re: Try This And See. Its Fun by Beautygyal(f): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ Fresh-B and Robby lolllll hahahaha jokaz u guys craked me up big time!!!! keep d jokes up!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silly Questions, Silly Answers! Do You Think You Are Smart? / Can I kiss you ?....Very Funny Joke / Ibkaye @ Da Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.